• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I don’t know why, but recently I thought of a really cool quirk idea. I wanna share it with y’all.

Quirk Name: Save Point
Quirk Power: Allows the user to place a point called a save. This allows the user to reverse all events that have happened(Ex: People’s places, building and street damage, etc.) back to the save point. It works only in enclosed areas, and if you are caught in the save loop, you will be effected by it, and you can not destroy the loop. However, if someone who was not in the original save place(the enclosed area where they saved) the save will “corrupt”, and the user must place a new save point somewhere else, breaking the original save.
Quirk Repercussions: The user will be forced to wait a while when the saves load. The more events that have happened, the longer they must wait. If they are stopped before they can load the save, they will be weakened a bit, and they’ll need to start the loading time over. Placing a save point also takes time, but only 5-8 seconds.

Ah, okay then~
So... Hikari and Gwynerys sharing a dorm then @kyuukestu ?

Also I for some reason transliterated the triplets' first names into Japanese... I have no idea why...
Yerp, that's cool!

Hmmm, the triplets' names aren't originally in English so I don't know how far from the original that might now be lel. Their names are originally Welsh, so it might be interesting to see how the transliteration ended up.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yerp, that's cool!

Hmmm, the triplets' names aren't originally in English so I don't know how far from the original that might now be lel. Their names are originally Welsh, so it might be interesting to see how the transliteration ended up.
I did think that their names sounded either welsh or Scottish.

I appreciate the welsh origins though.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yerp, that's cool!

Ah, cool~ I'll work on a post with Hikari soon, then.

Well, I literally just based off how I hear them as, which might be a little off, but I did try as best as I can:
Gwenrhian
グウェネリーアン
(Guueneriian)
Gweneira
グウェネリア
(Guueneria)
Gwenerys
グウェナリーす
(Guuenariisu)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I don’t know why, but recently I thought of a really cool quirk idea. I wanna share it with y’all.

Quirk Power: Allows the user to place a point called a save. This allows the user to reverse all events that have happened(Ex: People’s places, building and street damage, etc.) back to the save point. It works only in enclosed areas, and if you are caught in the save loop, you will be effected by it, and you can not destroy the loop. However, if someone who was not in the original save place(the enclosed area where they saved) the save will “corrupt”, and the user must place a new save point somewhere else, breaking the original save.
Quirk Repercussions: The user will be forced to wait a while when the saves load. The more events that have happened, the longer they must wait. If they are stopped before they can load the save, they will be weakened a bit, and they’ll need to start the loading time over. Placing a save point also takes time, but only 5-8 seconds.
So this quirk is able to reverse events? I’m all okay with this quirk as long as it isn’t a time travel sort’ve thing.

Do people stuck in a time loop know they are stuck in a time loop or are they oblivious to it?

What kind of role would he/she play? Student, teacher, villain ,or pro hero?

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
The quirk doesn’t reverse time, it’s like when you load up a previous save in a game(but it doesn’t reverse time). That’s why it only works in enclosed areas. And if people figure out they are in a save loop, they would still remember it if the save gets reloaded. So basically, it kinda works that it reverses time, but it doesn’t actually reverse time. (If someone is standing somewhere, if they move after the save is made, or if something is damaged, they will revert back to how they were when the save was made.)

Also, they’d probably be a villain. This is a really evil feeling quirk.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Basically, yeah. It requires strategic use because of its load time. Also, damage to any persons(if the user cut or hit someone) would reverse as well as building and structure damage, and if the user gets hurt, their damage will not reverse. But it only works in enclosed areas (there must be 4 walls, a roof, and a floor) because open spaces and outside areas have too much matter to reverse. So... Imagine Bites The Dust, but without the explosions, and everything gets reversed, but time, and damage to the user. And there’s a set point that everything reverses to. And remember, the save breaks if someone else steps into the save area. (If they weren’t originally in the save) And it doesn’t work in open areas.

Last edited:
Zasha is going to have a couple big strong men(workers her father hired to do it for her) come in her room and set things up for her. They will mostly just bring the stuff in ,and set up her little sound proof room in the corner. Hope Ruriko doesn't mind them coming in. They will definitely knock first since it's a girls room...

Yu will have to carry the concrete pads to his room himself. Which will be a real pain in the *** carrying heavy slabs of concrete up stairs...

Zasha is going to have a couple big strong men(workers her father hired to do it for her) come in her room and set things up for her. They will mostly just bring the stuff in ,and set up her little sound proof room in the corner. Hope Ruriko doesn't mind them coming in. They will definitely knock first since it's a girls room...

Yu will have to carry the concrete pads to his room himself. Which will be a real pain in the *** carrying heavy slabs of concrete up stairs...
Yu is a mad man, really. Who carries concrete pads to a dorm? How big is the dorm anyway to allow for those things?

Yu is a mad man, really. Who carries concrete pads to a dorm? How big is the dorm anyway to allow for those things?

Dont know... but I assume big enough for him to lay a couple on his side of the room... because why practice martial arts on a wooden floor... or a padded floor. When you can have concrete floors! Funny enough I've actually done throws on concrete floors before... and been thrown too(nope... nobody got injured). It's s kinda my motivation for it...

Dont know... but I assume big enough for him to lay a couple on his side of the room... because why practice martial arts on a wooden floor... or a padded floor. When you can have concrete floors! Funny enough I've actually done throws on concrete floors before... and been thrown too(nope... nobody got injured). It's s kinda my motivation for it...
Sounds like a good enough motivation for me, and it makes for a great scene when Zidane stubs his toe against them eventually

Great! I'll try get a post up later today.

Sounds like a good enough motivation for me, and it makes for a great scene when Zidane stubs his toe against them eventually
tenor.gif

I'm gonna wait for the pillow fight for Yu, first school day for Silva , I don't have any real plans for Konju so he's just chilling... I may add something for him in my next post. Nothing plot crucial if I do of course... Also Zasha is just chilling with Ruriko... I'll definitely get a post in her after Pika does(no rush of course).

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I'm gonna wait for the pillow fight for Yu, first school day for Silva , I don't have any real plans for Konju so he's just chilling... I may add something for him in my next post. Nothing plot crucial if I do of course... Also Zasha is just chilling with Ruriko... I'll definitely get a post in her after Pika does(no rush of course).
Nah, don't worry, I'm almost done with the Ruriko section of my post~