• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I wanna bring it back too. Can we skip to the pillow fight now? That would probably be the best way to revive it.
Yeah, that'd be best.
May I ask if Ruriko can just pull out whatever decorations she wants out of the boxes? Though, I'm kinda at stump for what else to put in her room, other than a desk at some point.
@ThAtGuY101 wrong thread lol
This is the My hero academia one. At Some point some of us discussed having a pillow fight in the dorms.
I think he was talking about you posting a comment on the pool in the RP thread itself...

EDIT: Oh, also I'll be sorting out the rest of the class-A seating chart and start on the class-B one as well soon.
Since no-one asked for any specific seats for their characters, I'll for the most part be placing them based on any interesting interactions I think they could have with the students next to them.

~Rinko~

Alright, I finished the seating chart for class-A!
Seat-chart-1.png
Yes, Asami is next to Yusuke. Like I said, fun interactions to base seating arrangements on~

Alright, I finished the seating chart for class-A!
Seat-chart-1.png
Yes, Asami is next to Yusuke. Like I said, fun interactions to base seating arrangements on~

Asami is just happy she is in the back row TBH lol but should be an interesting arrangement.

Reminds me that I need to get Benjiro interacting with the others before it's just Asami.

Asami has had significant interactions with 2 people and believed she offended a third person so her track record isn't much better lol

Yeah, that'd be best.
May I ask if Ruriko can just pull out whatever decorations she wants out of the boxes? Though, I'm kinda at stump for what else to put in her room, other than a desk at some point.
don't know why I didn't comment on this sooner. Figured nows better than never... Whatever decorations you want Ruriko to have can be found in the box. Well obviously you won't find a desk in a box ,but whatever sort of decorations you want her to have should be in the box. If she wants to ask Zasha she can ,but she already has her approval to take whatever she wants from the boxes. Zasha won't use any of it since her side of the room is as good as its gonna get.

Alright, you guys can have your characters show up in the lobby, presumably for the meeting and I'll have the triplets show up soon with pillows and the works. They'll probably act like this is supposed to be an official meeting before trying to surprise attack some people.

"Hey Zidane? remember the meeting? You didn't forget did you?" Yu said peered over the edge of his hammock. He then decided to get out ended up falling face down causing his back to bend backwards in a strange contortion surprisingly landing on his feet. Yu still fell down as his feet slid out from under him causing his body to contort even more.He eventually picked himself up off the ground like nothing happened. "Oh man! don't wanna be late!" Yu said as he walked over to the door opening it. He left it cracked as he made his way down the hall ,and eventually making his way to the hall. With his goofy grin he walked into the lobby not a care in the world as he walked towards one of the couches.
Good post but wrong thread xD

Good post but wrong thread xD

I did it again... thanks for the catch...

As mentioned, Benjiro will be reading until things kick off. He just wants some peace and quiet.

And Yu's winding up like a baseball pitcher getting ready to make a grand slam when all of the sudden whomever he intended to hit... missed ,and hit Benjiro...

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Alright, you guys can have your characters show up in the lobby, presumably for the meeting and I'll have the triplets show up soon with pillows and the works. They'll probably act like this is supposed to be an official meeting before trying to surprise attack some people.
Ahh... alright, I'll get on a post soon with both Ruriko and Hikari! (the latter only showing up down there to get stuff that she couldn't bring herself for the dorm)

I may make Benjiro get himself a drink to bring back and have while reading his books, just so I can post and hopefully help this RP progress.

I was expecting everyone to gather in the lobby...but they only talked about it.

How about I make a post with a few hours time skip and then we have the students begin to gather in the lobby?

Either or both of this would do well. Apologies was waiting for the right "time"