• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you can guess who id pick...
original.gif

I was thinking about giving my characters theme songs ,and then bells went off... not theme song bells ,but a certain character trait... In Zasha's profile I said her hair looked kinda like ssj3 goku... rather than update her profile to include this I just wanted to say unlike ssj3 goku she has eye brows...

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I know we don't really need female characters any more, I just thought of a good character idea and was dying to use it so here is my second character

Name:
Hisako Shimizu
Height: 5' 3"
Physical Appearance: Hisako about 5 ft even with brown eyes, pale skin, and light brown hair that fades to pink at the tips and falls to around the middle of her back.
Personality: Hisako is a hyper and energetic 15-year old who can't seem to sit still. She has a young mind and still has a lot of growing up to do, despite believing adamantly that she is grown up and ready to become a hero at UA. She absolutely adores all cute things and gets distracted very easily. Looks up to her favorite heroes Anima and Suneater
Casual Clothing: Likes to wear a flowery tank top with a skirt most days when she isn't wearing her uniform. Most things in her wardrobe are pink.
Hero/Villain outfit: Wears a pink jacket lined with fake fur at the hood. Underneath she has a blue top with a symbol of wings on her belt. She wears black boots with her pink leggings. She keeps stuffed animals all along her belt.
Quirk and description of it: Stuffed Soul (Emitter): Hisako realized at a very early age that whenever she would accidentally tear her stuffed animals, the life-sized animal it was modeled after would appear. It was as if she was releasing the soul from the stuffed animal to make it come to life. She can only summon one animal by her side at any time and she has control over the animal. Stuffed animals based on mythical creatures do work, but they only have the abilities that make sense biologically (I.e. If she creates a pegasus it would be able to fly, but wouldn't be able to support much more than it's own weight, if she created a unicorn, it would just be a regular horse, just with a horn attached) If the stuffed animal is fixed, the real-life version disappears, and the animal can only stick around for a certain time depending on it's size (i.e. A rabbit could probably stick around for an hour, while an elephant would be around for at most five minutes) If an animal were to stay the full-time limit, Hisako would likely collapse from exhaustion)
Other Details: Hero name: Plushy

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I know we don't really need female characters any more, I just thought of a good character idea and was dying to use it so here is my second character

Name:
Hisako Shimizu
Height: 5' 3"
Physical Appearance: Hisako about 5 ft even with brown eyes, pale skin, and light brown hair that fades to pink at the tips and falls to around the middle of her back.
Personality: Hisako is a hyper and energetic 15-year old who can't seem to sit still. She has a young mind and still has a lot of growing up to do, despite believing adamantly that she is grown up and ready to become a hero at UA. She absolutely adores all cute things and gets distracted very easily. Looks up to her favorite heroes Anima and Suneater
Casual Clothing: Likes to wear a flowery tank top with a skirt most days when she isn't wearing her uniform. Most things in her wardrobe are pink.
Hero/Villain outfit: Wears a pink jacket lined with fake fur at the hood. Underneath she has a blue top with a symbol of wings on her belt. She wears black boots with her pink leggings. She keeps stuffed animals all along her belt.
Quirk and description of it: Stuffed Soul (Emitter): Hisako realized at a very early age that whenever she would accidentally tear her stuffed animals, the life-sized animal it was modeled after would appear. It was as if she was releasing the soul from the stuffed animal to make it come to life. She can only summon one animal by her side at any time and she has control over the animal. Stuffed animals based on mythical creatures do work, but they only have the abilities that make sense biologically (I.e. If she creates a pegasus it would be able to fly, but wouldn't be able to support much more than it's own weight, if she created a unicorn, it would just be a regular horse, just with a horn attached) If the stuffed animal is fixed, the real-life version disappears, and the animal can only stick around for a certain time depending on it's size (i.e. A rabbit could probably stick around for an hour, while an elephant would be around for at most five minutes) If an animal were to stay the full-time limit, Hisako would likely collapse from exhaustion)
Other Details: Hero name: Plushy
Accepted

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Hmm, Denki would be a terrible teacher if he uses too much electricity. Ashido maybe?
Kamanari could be uh...
Uh.....
Comedy teacher?
Should we start the RP soon or wait around a little longer for the last bio to be up? I don’t really just wanna leave him
I think wait a bit, I do want to start as soon as possible though.