• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I keep missing a lot of stuff, makes me worries I'll fall behind when the RP is up.

I also have a few villain quirk ideas: One that can make any solid they touch become a liquid and another that can temporarily make someone go insane.
Once the rp starts I don’t think you should worry, it’s just we have nothing else to really do right now.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I wanna go back to the stats real quick. I noticed you put quirk power and power as two separate categories. If we are going based on the in-universe stats given shouldn’t it be something like

Liam
Power

1/5 E
Speed

4/5 B
Technique

3/5 C
Intelligence

4/5 B
Cooperativeness

5/5 A

Hisako
Power

2/5 D
Speed

2/5 D
Technique

4/5 B
intelligence

3/5 C
Cooperativeness

4/5 B

Jayblade

I wanna go back to the stats real quick. I noticed you put quirk power and power as two separate categories. If we are going based on the in-universe stats given shouldn’t it be something like

Liam
Power

1/5 E
Speed

4/5 B
Technique

3/5 C
Intelligence

4/5 B
Cooperativeness

5/5 A

Hisako
Power

2/5 D
Speed

2/5 D
Technique

4/5 B
intelligence

3/5 C
Cooperativeness

4/5 B
I forgot about technique to be honest, and I normally like adding physical strength just to how strong they are without their quirk. It’s also good for characters who don’t have combat based quirks

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Okay why did I leave here for an hour?
Yeah, works in a similar manner to Overhaul. (I know there might be more to his quirk, but I never read the manga).
Well...
There's one other thing to it that I can't quite wrap my head around...
...from now, I won't acknowledge it until I see it in the anime and hopefully better understand what the heck that was...

I keep missing a lot of stuff, makes me worries I'll fall behind when the RP is up.

I also have a few villain quirk ideas: One that can make any solid they touch become a liquid and another that can temporarily make someone go insane.
I know right?! theres some "PLUS ULTRA" stuff going on in this discussion thread. I go to sleep and wake up with two entire pages filled... wow... that's some brainstorming right there!

sidenote: I'm not sure if Tenya Lida would become a teacher... I know he seems like a perfect strict teacher ,but the reason I think otherwise is because tenya throughout several parts in the anime idolized his brother and wanted/wants to be just like him. I suppose he can be both... afterall other teachers are heroes so that probably makes my side note null and void...

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I know right?! theres some "PLUS ULTRA" stuff going on in this discussion thread. I go to sleep and wake up with two entire pages filled... wow... that's some brainstorming right there!

sidenote: I'm not sure if Tenya Lida would become a teacher... I know he seems like a perfect strict teacher ,but the reason I think otherwise is because tenya throughout several parts in the anime idolized his brother and wanted/wants to be just like him. I suppose he can be both... afterall other teachers are heroes so that probably makes my side note null and void...
Yeah it doesn’t seem like the teachers at UA have retired as heroes or anything (you know besides All Might) eraser is still called on missions and stuff and All Might did. Hero work on his way to UA all the time, so I bet Iida could become a teacher.

How buff will Izuku be? I doubt he's almight buff but im pretty sure throughout the course of 10 years he defiantly got them muscles... unless he went through some sort of awkward ice cream phase. (i can almost imagine a fat izuku... deku: "full cowl detroit belly smash!")

also whats gonna happen with endeavour? I'm assuming hes still going on... if he is im betting 9 out of 10 he's the fourth place hero behind Izuku, Bakugo, and Shoto (not necessarily in that order)... and Endeavour in 4th place in a fetal position in a corner somewhere...

offtopic question, @ThatJustin’sASpy! if you ever decide to make a JoJo RP can ya tag me please? thanks!

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
How buff will Izuku be? I doubt he's almight buff but im pretty sure throughout the course of 10 years he defiantly got them muscles... unless he went through some sort of awkward ice cream phase. (i can almost imagine a fat izuku... deku: "full cowl detroit belly smash!")

also whats gonna happen with endeavour? I'm assuming hes still going on... if he is im betting 9 out of 10 he's the fourth place hero behind Izuku, Bakugo, and Shoto (not necessarily in that order)... and Endeavour in 4th place in a fetal position in a corner somewhere...

offtopic question, @ThatJustin’sASpy! if you ever decide to make a JoJo RP can ya tag me please? thanks!
I would think at least 6th place once we consider Lemillion and Yoarashi

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I can imagine Tokoyami and the two other members of the big 3 would be decently high in the rankings
I feel like Tokoyami would be decently high, but not above Endeavor if he’s still heroing. I’m not sure where the other big three members would stand. But we can all agree that the number one hero would be the shining hero, can’t stop twinkling

Jayblade

I feel like Tokoyami would be decently high, but not above Endeavor if he’s still heroing. I’m not sure where the other big three members would stand. But we can all agree that the number one hero would be the shining hero, can’t stop twinkling
What about Grape Juice?! I’m pretty sure he could grape rush Can’t Stop Twinkling into the next dimension. (I hope someone gets the reference.)

"This" is a comment Ive never used until today THIS COMMENT RIGHT HERE!! is fact. Someone needs to call Horikoshi and make this canon...
f868e5ae8c4e8329bcfa6bd013743055.gif

What about Grape Juice?! I’m pretty sure he could grape rush Can’t Stop Twinkling into the next dimension. (I hope someone gets the reference.)
If I do get the refference then I forgot where its from...

~Rinko~

Okay seriously stooooooopppp!

I don't think they'd be able to go to the top that quickly...

I would think at least 6th place once we consider Lemillion and Yoarashi
...I don't think Mirio would by any means be that far up.

I can imagine Tokoyami and the two other members of the big 3 would be decently high in the rankings
Not entirely sure on Tokoyami, but Tamaki and Nejire are definitely gonna be high. I'd say they'd be the highest of the students, though maybe behind Izuku.

I feel like Endeavour wouldn’t be going on anymore, maybe he finally had a moment with Shouto and passed the torch.
Yeah, that'd make sense.

Jayblade

Okay seriously stooooooopppp!
I don't think they'd be able to go to the top that quickly...

...I don't think Mirio would by any means be that far up.

Not entirely sure on Tokoyami, but Tamaki and Nejire are definitely gonna be high. I'd say they'd be the highest of the students, though maybe behind Izuku.

Yeah, that'd make sense.
Tamaki would be below Mirio, although at face value Tamaki’s quirk is wayyy stronger.

~Rinko~

Tamaki would be below Mirio, although at face value Tamaki’s quirk is wayyy stronger.
Well...
Mirio got set back quite a bit... so although he would probably be high up, he'd probably have to work really, REALLY hard to catch up to Tamaki's placement...
Alright I'll start working on a character bio in a bit; question is there a telekinetic yet?
In the RP or in the show/manga itself?

It was so late at night. I just put my electronics down for a couple hours. Am I not allowed sleep, anymore? Only kidding, of course, but wow... 2 whole pages in one night. I can tell this is an excitable crowd. I'm too lazy to respond to everything that's been said, but I really like the arcs we have made so far. Since we are talking about biggest fears for the villain- I thought we could make him like scarecrow of the DC universe... perhaps he can make people's fears come to life.

I finally decided where Emily would intern at- probably with Sero (Tape Arms Dude)- because their quirk functions are somewhat similar. Still haven't decided for Kazumi, but I'm thinking either Shoji or Ojiro.