• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yeah it could be to show what happens when someone literally gets their dreams crushed.

My villain also has a similar concept, he was thought to be quirkless for a long time and had his dreams of being a hero crushed constantly.
There are certain story arcs I want to follow from the anime/manga, I want to keep in the training camp, and maybe someone getting captured like Bakugou.

Yeah it could be to show what happens when someone literally gets their dreams crushed.

My villain also has a similar concept, he was thought to be quirkless for a long time and had his dreams of being a hero crushed constantly.
There are certain story arcs I want to follow from the anime/manga, I want to keep in the training camp, and maybe someone getting captured like Bakugou.
That should be pretty good for the beginning, maybe a staged capturing to let the students take decisions on their own instead of relying on the advice of the teachers?

Jayblade

That should be pretty good for the beginning, maybe a staged capturing to let the students take decisions on their own instead of relying on the advice of the teachers?
One idea I had for an arc is a villain who will be hunting down the students from the sports festival one by one, obviously none of us will die but I definitely want a lot of them injured. Think of this similar to the Dragon Ball arc in which Tambourine hunts down all the tournament participants

Jayblade

Ooooh, I like that idea. If anything will give the students a reality check, then it is the death of a student or even better, a teacher. After all, teachers are considered to be pretty damn strong
I plan to make my villain OC the one hunting them, due to him having psychological reasons for doing so. Maybe the students who didn’t get attacked, set up a plan to go and fight him.

Jayblade

That sounds like something plausible, when would this arc take place? A timeline might be a useful tool in case someone forgot which arc comes when
I would say after the sports festival, and he will be hunting down the students he performed the best.

A timeline would be something like:

Entrance Exam — Quirk Apprehension test — Hero vs Villain test (Can’t remember the exact name for it) — New league of villains attack — Something in between attack and sports festival (Idk what yet) — Sports festival — Hero extermination arc (Name isn’t great, night think of something better) and then we’ll think about other arcs further down the line

I would say after the sports festival, and he will be hunting down the students he performed the best.

A timeline would be something like:

Entrance Exam — Quirk Apprehension test — Hero vs Villain test (Can’t remember the exact name for it) — New league of villains attack — Something in between attack and sports festival (Idk what yet) — Sports festival — Hero extermination arc (Name isn’t great, night think of something better) and then we’ll think about other arcs further down the line
That sounds like something I can live with. The Hero vs Villain test is called the Battle test I believe, and the time between the attack and sports festival could be time spent searching for an internship or something

I think I might go with the ocean though, that’s probably my actual biggest fear, and it makes sense for Yusuke, fire and water don’t mix.
Are we gonna make them strong on top of this? Or maybe they could literally paralyse people with fear.
I thought that literal fear paralysis would be one of the effects, and power can be pretty high if need be.
Um, no?
You know the meme fight scene from season three?
Nope, didn't watch that far yet

The power being quite high would be good. Will the fears be a physical manifestation or will the victim be put in a nightmare like state. Basically will it be an illusion.
A physical manifestion was my first idea, but that could get messy when the ocean needs to become physical. Think an illusion would be easier to explain, although the affected person would see them as physical and reacts as such. Which would probably result in heroes running away from something that only they see

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Nope, didn't watch that far yet
Oh...
And... you haven't seen those memes of it on youtube?
A physical manifestion was my first idea, but that could get messy when the ocean needs to become physical. Think an illusion would be easier to explain, although the affected person would see them as physical and reacts as such. Which would probably result in heroes running away from something that only they see
Oooh, interesting...