• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Heres my second character. I plan to add some stuff to my other characters "other details" section later...
Character Sheet:
Name:
Zasha Yamada
Height: 5.7' ft.
Physical Appearance: long spiky hair(like goku ssj3), green eyes, slightly tan skin, and slightly muscular.
Personality: loud(obviously), very talkative, bold ,and likes to act cool... too cool for school. Also has a sensitive side and gets startled easily.
Casual Clothing: she wears black t-shirts that either say "plus ultra", "shout" ,or "wild wild pussycats",severely torn Jean's with blue leggings underneath, and dark blue sneakers.
Hero/Villain outfit: spiral shirt(short torn sleeves) with different shades of dark blue, purple leather(looks similar to the wild wild pussycats's blouses), wears pants that match her coat, dark blue combat boots with the word "shout" written on the toes(same spiral design as shirt) as well as small speakers on her shoulders to aim at opponents.
Quirk and description of it: emitter quirk: voice. Much like her father she can yell so loud that it can cause people's ears to bleed. However hers is different in a sense that it can create a echoed effect(her father is totally jealous).
Other Details: her father has a special sound proof room for when they have shouting contests(her father Hizashi has won a most of their contests but Zashi is slowly catching up with him)
Zashi is a very big fan of the wild wild pussycats.
She even has a cat named Ragdoll.
She calls her father "old loser" and disrespects him a lot, but she actually cares for him quite fondly.
She's also a fan of Earphone Jack(Jirou)
She was named after her father(a.k.a present mic/Hizashi Yamada) of course.
Zashi info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1A
Birthday: 7/11
Height: 173 cm
Blood type: B
Oh, that's a good idea for some extra details.
I should probably do those sorts of details too...
Thanks, I didn't even know. I'll keep the height, but edit the bio so it mentions that she a tall boi afterall.
You're welcome~

~Rinko~

Donia is 5'11 or 180 cm which is pretty tall and Zidane is 5'6 or 167 cm which isn't that tall. There are quite some tall people though
Zidane is slightly taller than average I think.
It's like 157cm or 5'2" average for girls, 166cm or 5'5⅓" average for boys.
Sidenote; a lot of the guys in MHA are taller than that average being around 170-and-something cm tall.

Zidane is slightly taller than average I think.
It's like 157cm or 5'2" average for girls, 166cm or 5'5⅓" average for boys.
Sidenote; a lot of the guys in MHA are taller than that average being around 170-and-something cm tall.
I tried basing the heights on their countries, although I consider Zidane smaller than average because of the tall people I see on a daily basis, 5'11 is average for men here after all

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Inches, yeah. Feet would be a bit of a large gap. Feet and inches are still confusing me since I use the metric system in daily life. But to make sure we don't get a warning, we might want to talk about the RP. Who are open for interns?
Out of the previous students from the show? I would say people like: Kirishima, Todoroki, Tetsutetsu, Bakugo etc. All of the people that basically aren’t teachers at U.A now, so majority of class 1-A and 1-B and maybe some from other schools like Shiketsu

Out of the previous students from the show? I would say people like: Kirishima, Todoroki, Tetsutetsu, Bakugo etc. All of the people that basically aren’t teachers at U.A now, so majority of class 1-A and 1-B and maybe some from other schools like Shiketsu
Interesting, half tempted to have Donia be an intern of Minoru for some fun scenes. She would probably try to roast him though

~Rinko~

The most crazy thing to think about to me is that half the characters here are taller then Goku lol. He’s literally only 5’7
Oh my gosh what the...?
That's... interesting lal~
Inches, yeah. Feet would be a bit of a large gap. Feet and inches are still confusing me since I use the metric system in daily life. But to make sure we don't get a warning, we might want to talk about the RP. Who are open for interns?
I use metric constantly and suck at imperial, too~
Hm, good point, who would be up for them.
I'm not entirely sure, but I'd say most, if not all-
Yeah~ (sniped...)
Oooh, maybe my character could intern with Camie... maybe...

~Rinko~

I feel like Camie would make sense for Ruriko to intent with, seeing as they both don't have Quirks suited for direct combat.
Have you seen Japanese sports teams? They got some pretty tall people too...
Also if you look at the other mha characters theres plenty reall people in 1A
tumblr_pfa7w5QaU01xdh1uno4_r1_1280.jpg
Um...
They aren't that tall.
Like, none of them are 7 foot, the five tallest students at UA only barely scrape past 6.
Unless this supposed to possibly represent how tall they might be in this RP. Then it makes sense.

I feel like Camie would make sense for Ruriko to intent with, seeing as they both don't have Quirks suited for direct combat.
Um...
They aren't that tall.
Like, none of them are 7 foot, the five tallest students at UA only barely scrape past 6.
Unless this supposed to possibly represent how tall they might be in this RP. Then it makes sense.
I decided to look it up on wikipedia... nice catch!

Jayblade

I don’t know if i’ve mentioned this already but a useful thing to have for our characters would be to give them stats, so for example for Yusuke it would be this:

Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 3
Cooperation: 2
Speed: 3

Kabuki:
Quirk Power:
Physical Power: 2
Intelligence: 5
Cooperation: 2

He doesn't need to take the exam. I doubt he would want to since he doesn't have anything to prove or repercussions for not joining the exam...

(If you decide you want to anyways I won't argue)

While I'm posting this I'm going to ho ahead and copy and paste my updated bios in here...

Character Form- (student)

Name: Name: Yu(first name) Wu(last name)

Height: 5'11 ft.

Physical Appearance: pink spiky rubbery hair combed back collar length, cherry red eyes, light pink skin, 5'11 ft F, 185 pounds, somewhat muscular.

Personality: Yu is a mild-mannered, friendly, energetic, somewhat awkward guy that likes to try and "save the day" even if it doesn't need saving.

Casual Clothing: He wears a plain red t-shirt("King of breakfast" is written on it), green jogging pants, blue sneakers, and a purple hoodie with orange stars(unzipped), and a waterproof silver watch.

Hero/Villain outfit: tight spandex sleeveless red shirt, black leather half vest, loose white satin kung fu pants(with a red dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, maroon kung fu shoes ,and bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).

Quirk (Type): rubber man (mutant)

Quirk and description of it: Since his body is rubbery he is extremely resistant to blunt force and other things like falling. He is also extremly limber as his bones are rubbery and can bend really easily. However he is still susceptible to sharp attacks or elemental attacks. He can stretch his body out 10 ft.

Other Details: Yu is an avid tai chi practitioner

his hero name will be "The Elastic Fist"

Family: deceased father(Yakumo), older brother(Keiyo), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Nia(younger sister)

Yakumo works as a lawyer, Keiyo aspires to become a lawyer like his father, Maya aspires to become a journalist ,and Nia hasn't made any future plans for when she grows up though its highly unlikely she will want to become a hero like her brother Yu.

Yu's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1A

Birthday: 4/20

Height: 180 cm

Blood type: AB-

Yu-

Cooperation: 3

Speed: 4

Character Sheet:
Name:
Zasha Yamada
Physical Appearance: long spiky hair(like goku ssj3), green eyes, slightly tan skin, and slightly muscular.
Personality: loud(obviously), very talkative, bold ,and likes to act cool... too cool for school. Also has a sensitive side and gets startled easily.
Casual Clothing: she wears black t-shirts that either say "plus ultra", "shout" ,or "wild wild pussycats",severely torn Jean's with blue leggings underneath, and dark blue sneakers.
Hero/Villain outfit: spiral shirt(short torn sleeves) with different shades of dark blue, purple leather(looks similar to the wild wild pussycats's blouses), wears pants that match her coat, dark blue combat boots with the word "shout" written on the toes(same spiral design as shirt) as well as small speakers on her shoulders to aim at opponents.
Quirk and description of it: emitter quirk: voice. Much like her father she can yell so loud that it can cause people's ears to bleed. However hers is different in a sense that it can create a echoed effect(her father is totally jealous).
Other Details: her father has a special sound proof room for when they have shouting contests(her father Hizashi has won a most of their contests but Zashi is slowly catching up with him)
She calls her father "old loser" and disrespects him a lot, but she actually cares for him quite fondly.

Zasha-
Quirk Power: 5
Intelligence: 4

Jayblade

He doesn't need to take the exam. I doubt he would want to since he doesn't have anything to prove or repercussions for not joining the exam...

(If you decide you want to anyways I won't argue)

While I'm posting this I'm going to ho ahead and copy and paste my updated bios in here...

Character Form- (student)

Name: Name: Yu(first name) Wu(last name)

Height: 5'11 ft.

Physical Appearance: pink spiky rubbery hair combed back collar length, cherry red eyes, light pink skin, 5'11 ft F, 185 pounds, somewhat muscular.

Personality: Yu is a mild-mannered, friendly, energetic, somewhat awkward guy that likes to try and "save the day" even if it doesn't need saving.

Casual Clothing: He wears a plain red t-shirt("King of breakfast" is written on it), green jogging pants, blue sneakers, and a purple hoodie with orange stars(unzipped), and a waterproof silver watch.

Hero/Villain outfit: tight spandex sleeveless red shirt, black leather half vest, loose white satin kung fu pants(with a red dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, maroon kung fu shoes ,and bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).

Quirk (Type): rubber man (mutant)

Quirk and description of it: Since his body is rubbery he is extremely resistant to blunt force and other things like falling. He is also extremly limber as his bones are rubbery and can bend really easily. However he is still susceptible to sharp attacks or elemental attacks. He can stretch his body out 10 ft.

Other Details: Yu is an avid tai chi practitioner

his hero name will be "The Elastic Fist"

Family: deceased father(Yakumo), older brother(Keiyo), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Nia(younger sister)

Yakumo works as a lawyer, Keiyo aspires to become a lawyer like his father, Maya aspires to become a journalist ,and Nia hasn't made any future plans for when she grows up though its highly unlikely she will want to become a hero like her brother Yu.

Yu's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1A

Birthday: 4/20

Height: 180 cm

Blood type: AB-

Yu-

Character Sheet:
Name:
Zasha Yamada

Zasha-
Intelligence: 4
Nah I meant shall I have him watch and observe the other students

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Cooperation: 1

His stats change if he is in rage mode as follows:

Physical Power: 5
Cooperation: 0
Speed: 5

Rage mode isn’t something we’ll be seeing for a long time, and again, it drains his life force and takes a long time to fully recover from(when all the life force has been regained).

Also, after what you said @AceTrainerGold , I think I might make a JoJo RP.

Cooperation: 1

His stats change if he is in rage mode as follows:

Physical Power: 5
Cooperation: 0
Speed: 5

Rage mode isn’t something we’ll be seeing for a long time, and again, it drains his life force and takes a long time to fully recover from(when all the life force has been regained).

Also, after what you said @AceTrainerGold , I think I might make a JoJo RP.
Question... if he has 0 in cooperation does that mean he will attack heroes as well as villains(like tokoyami's quirk dark shadow?

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
He only becomes enraged when either you piss him off, so he takes his cigarette out himself, or if you knock it or forcibly remove it from his mouth and keep it away from him for too long. He will not attack heroes, however he will go after every known target even if it’s not his in an area, will refuse to let other heroes help him in the slightest(will keep them out of battle by force), and he will act almost villain like until he’s able to cool off. He has enough will to not attack heroes, but he will act like a complete a**hole to others until he’s done.

@ThAtGuY101

IMO, Bakugo would make a better teacher for Yusuke than Kirishima though since you like Kirishima that could influence him to go to your favorite hero. Id say bakugo if you wanna rely heavily on usuing your quirk/fire based attacks while going to Kirishima if you want to focus more on up close physical fighting...

Jayblade

IMO, Bakugo would make a better teacher for Yusuke than Kirishima though since you like Kirishima that could influence him to go to your favorite hero. Id say bakugo if you wanna rely heavily on usuing your quirk/fire based attacks while going to Kirishima if you want to focus more on up close physical fighting...
Imma go with Bakugou as Yusuke’s quirk is also heavily based on his anger, and maybe Bakugou could help him control it.