• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
One of my friends told me a name they heard floating around for him was Ground Zero. Not sure if it’s official or not though
I'm not fully up to date with the manga, but according to the wikia it doesn't seem like it's been confirmed at all...
I could imagine a student hoping to intern at bakugo's hero agency only to see a large explosion come from the front door followed by the phrase "DIE!!!"
Oh that could be funny.

~Rinko~

...I think we need more female characters...
There's literally two female characters here, mine and one of @Frontier Master 's...
I could imagine bakugo would be like endeavor except more explosions... also...

Great video, but let's be honest... they cut off the next scene for a reason... to quote Morgan Freeman, "it was that moment he knew he ****** up..."
Probably, he'd be right behind Izuku through sheer strength and not... anywhere near the best PR by any stretch.
Also no that meme!
There’s also that video but with Endeavour calling for Todoroki, he never shows up.
Sounds about right, Shoto wouldn't bother because of how much he hates his father...

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
There's literally two female characters here, mine and one of @Frontier Master 's...
Probably, he'd be right behind Izuku through sheer strength and not... anywhere near the best PR by any stretch.
Also no that meme!
Sounds about right, Shoto wouldn't bother because of how much he hates his father...
Yeah I think more females would make it more diverse

Also no that meme!
I could make a second character and make her female if need be

I suppose I could also make a female...
(I'll make it later because I can't decide what her personality will be...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side note, I think I'd like to intern with aoyama... silly thought I know ,but he could still learn some effective things... besides being shiny or cool poses.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Even funnier... does anyone have the nerve to work with mineta? Yes? No? Heck no?... or heck yes?

Jayblade

I suppose I could also make a female...
(I'll make it later because I can't decide what her personality will be...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side note, I think I'd like to intern with aoyama... silly thought I know ,but he could still learn some effective things... besides being shiny or cool poses.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Even funnier... does anyone have the nerve to work with mineta? Yes? No? Heck no?... or heck yes?
I actually like Mineta, so maybe, but he is a creep

~Rinko~

Ahhhhhhh...
I just remembered I forgot something.
Ruriko would probably sound kinda like Elise from Fire Emblem, just slightly deeper. (For reference: Elise voice clips)
Even funnier... does anyone have the nerve to work with mineta? Yes? No? Heck no?
He'd probably only accept girls...
But... if he doesn't show off any hint of he's perverted personality before someone decides to work with him, some of them might actually go for it...

I actually like Mineta, so maybe, but he is a creep

Me too! I just didn't want to be the first person to admit it...

Also... can I make her a daughter of a former hero... say maybe present mic? He has a cool quirk and make a funny dad...

Hopefully he’d teach me the most op move I’ve seen, Grape rush
Fact!

Ahhhhhhh...
I just remembered I forgot something.
Ruriko would probably sound kinda like Elise from Fire Emblem, just slightly deeper. (For reference: Elise voice clips)
He'd probably only accept girls...
But... if he doesn't show off any hint of he's perverted personality before someone decides to work with him, some of them might actually go for it...
Random girl student hoping to intern at Minerva's agency: hello is this grapejuice's agency
Mineta: of course, welcome to my agency.
Mineta's thoughts: finally a girl actually came to my agency!!... no! Keep it together mineta!
They shake hands and have a very formal internship... well he still has the thoughts in the back of his mind ,but Izuku "motivated" him.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Me too! I just didn't want to be the first person to admit it...

Also... can I make her a daughter of a former hero... say maybe present mic? He has a cool quirk and make a funny dad...

Fact!

Random girl student hoping to intern at Minerva's agency: hello is this grapejuice's agency
Mineta: of course, welcome to my agency.
Mineta's thoughts: finally a girl actually came to my agency!!... no! Keep it together mineta!
They shake hands and have a very formal internship... well he still has the thoughts in the back of his mind ,but Izuku "motivated" him.
Sure go ahead with it.

He’s like the most overly hated anime character ever, maybe other than Yamcha who I also happen to like.
Even more hated than sakura?(from naruto)
(I don't hate her, I just wanted to point her out. .)

EDIT: Funny enough, Yamcha is mah boi too! At this point he could totally kill a bunch of saibamen if he wanted... well most dragon ball fighters could but that's besides the point...

Last edited:
Name: Donia Zaki
Height: 5'11
Physical Appearance: A dark brown girl from Egyptian descent with brown eyes and sleek brown hair that goes past her shoulder, she always has black eyeliner that extends out into the crease at the side of her eyes. Her left eye has a tattoo surrounding it that makes her eye resemble the eye of Horus. She is taller than most girls around her age, but she doesn't mind it and in fact likes her height.
Personality: Donia is a proud girl who refuses to bow down just because she was told to. She wants proof of the superiority of the person giving her orders, although she is willing to swallow her pride when lives are on the line. She can be humble, most of the time this is after someone proved their superiority or if she's talking to children.
Casual Clothing: Donia tends to wear brightly colored tank tops and shorts, along with an armband that is made of red coral. She prefers sandals over shoes, even if it isn't the most practical in some situations.
Hero/Villain outfit: Taking inspiration from her homeland, her outfit resembles that of traditional Egyptian clothes. A dress that looks like it is made out of linen that reaches her chest and two leather straps covering her shoulders. The dress is actually made out of painted sheet metal, allowing Donia to take a lot more physical abuse than one would expect. On the dress a sun-disk surrounded by a cobra is portrayed at the location of her abdomen.
Quirk and description of it: Ra's Blessing. Donia can create and control fire and change its size to the size of a candle to that of a burning log. She can also use pre-existant fire if it is nearby. When she is in a dark or cold area, she can't conjure up fire and she has severe trouble controlling pre-existing fire. Conjured fire can't hurt Donia with the biggest effect it has on her being warming her up, but it doesn't discriminate between friend or foe so others can be burnt by her.
Other Details: Her hero name is Egyptian Empress. Her stats are below.

Donia
Technique: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 4
Cooperation 2
Speed: 4

Last edited:
Name: Kazumi (Kaz) Hyatsu
Height: 5'8
Physical Appearance: Standing at average height with a normal, if not small, build, Kazumi doesn't appear out of the ordinary in any way. Kaz has pale skin, a fairy cream color with the occasional freckle. His face is always a pink shade of blush, especially on his nose and cheeks, and round in shape. Large round features mark Kaz's expression, with circular eyes and deep brown pupils. Thick brown eyebrows shadow the boy's eyes, matching his thick, chestnut-blonde hair that is straight and asymmetric, clean cut on both sides (the left ending at his ear and thr right side ending at his jaw).
Personality: Kazumi is naturally nervous and flighty, he tends to get distracted easily and never quite seems comfortable in any given situation. Though not particularly intelligent, as far as his grades are concerned, Kaz tends to be fairly witty when put on the spot (he works best under pressure). Not exactly a social butterfly, Kazumi would prefer to stick with himself rather than be in a crowd- and any attempt he makes to befriends others ends up incredibly awkward. He is very self conscious about embarrassing himself or messing up in front of others, the unpredictability of his quirk only adds to that subconscious concern.
Casual Clothing: Simple baggy, white washed jeans are matched with a slightly over-sized bright red t-shirt with a pocket on the left side of the chest. Bright red sneakers are slightly beaten and dirty. He also wears a earring on the left ear, a hanging bead that is coal black and almost ugly.
Hero/Villain outfit: Kazumi's outfit is a deep red color, a skin tight suit that covers his entire body up to his shin, leaving out just his hands and feet. The suit is made of a flexible material that doesn't rip when he changes forms. Thick black combat boots match the uniform, as well as a black black that is wrapped just around his eyes (only for coll effect, of course). A black symbol is printed on his chest, the silhouette of a lion with a rabbit cut out of the center of it.
Quirk and description of it: Fight or Flight- Kazumi's quirk is rather flexible, but tends to be difficult to use at first due to it's unpredictability. His quirk allows him to morph his body (similar to kirishima) into one that is either gives him an offensive advantage or one that ups his agility and gives him to opportunity to flee easier. It would seem that the shift depend son his emotion at the time: if he feels like he can win the fight he will shift into his 'fighting form' if he feels scared or hopeless he will shift into his 'flighting form'. Kaz's fighting form grows in size and muscle, he stands about twice as large as he does regularly and a defensive coat of muscle forms as a protective layer over his skin, his nails on both his feet and hands grow into claws and he develops sharp, K9 like teeth. His fighting form makes him much more resistant to attacks and much stronger, but he it slows down his speed and lowers his endurance. Kaz's fighting form doesn't change his build too much, instead wings sprout form his shoulder blades, his legs turn into the powerful shape of a rabbit's, and his skin will change into whatever color the environment he is in (He supposes it's for camouflage but it's never even came close to hiding him).
Other Details: Kazumi's has never been able to control which form he turns into, but he has learned to use the fighting form offensively if he must and vice versa. It's possible that he will be able to control or at least predict his quirk if he gets a better control of his emotions and mindset.

Name:
Emily Brecker
Height: 5'3
Physical Appearance: Emily has a fairly slender body, she is tall and slim with mild curvature. Emily's skin is a perfect olive color, a tan with yellow under tones and no markings. Her face is long and diamond shaped, with striking defined features. A beauty mark below her left eyes stand out, and can be spotted just below the sparkling blue sea of a pupil. Though her eyes are sky blue, the girl's hair follows the same trend as her darker skin color. Her hair is somewhat curly, but still neat and tailored each curl methodically placed so it was even and healthy all the way to the ends at her hips.
Personality: Emily is a model student. Straight A's, pretty, athletic, responsible. At least, that's what she seems at first. Emily, honestly, seems pretty perfect- with evening full of extra curricular and days full of schoolwork. Of course, this image is nothing more than the strictness of her parents keeping her from forming a true personality. Other than being 'perfect' Emily doesn't stand out in any way. She can't make a statement without making sure it is politically correct- and god forbid she ever even tried to do anything even close to unconventional. The only time that Emily really lets loose is training her quirk.
Casual Clothing: A turtle neck black, sleeved shirt under a strapless, nicely fitted dress, yellow black and white, with plaid pattern that ends just above her knees. Black and white sandals match the dress as well as the white bow fixed perfectly on the bow that is used to tie the right side of her bangs back. The shawl, of course comes off before a fight, but her parents say she must look ladylike even as a hero.
Hero/Villain outfit: Emily's costume starts with a skin-tight suit which is white in color, and slightly sparkly. It has holes where each bud sprouts from her back, and ruffles at the end of the sleeves. She layers a green skirt over the uniform, which reaches about midthigh and spins about during battle, as well as a matching green shawl over her shoulders.
Quirk and description of it: Tendrils- Emily can sprout a set of 12 tendrils from her back. What appear as simple buds, two rows of 6 on either side of her spin, can sprout at her will and turn into long tendrils which she can manipulate. These tendrils are black in color, she isn't sure how long exactly they can reach but they each have an 8 inch diameter and are surprisingly strong. She can use these tendrils to lash at someone, to move about (like dr. octopus) or to swing or grab onto things. Emily's tendril's major weakness is that they are all connected, meaning that if one tendril is cut off they will all die. When her tendrils die, they take 3 days to recover to full strength- though she could use the immature tendrils just hours after the first ones die.
Other Details: Both of Emily's parents are pro-heroes but they were never very popular, they want their daughter to become what they never could.

Holy cracker- I actually finished, only took Two days.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Name: Kazumi (Kaz) Hyatsu
Height: 5'8
Physical Appearance: Standing at average height with a normal, if not small, build, Kazumi doesn't appear out of the ordinary in any way. Kaz has pale skin, a fairy cream color with the occasional freckle. His face is always a pink shade of blush, especially on his nose and cheeks, and round in shape. Large round features mark Kaz's expression, with circular eyes and deep brown pupils. Thick brown eyebrows shadow the boy's eyes, matching his thick, chestnut-blonde hair that is straight and asymmetric, clean cut on both sides (the left ending at his ear and thr right side ending at his jaw).
Personality: Kazumi is naturally nervous and flighty, he tends to get distracted easily and never quite seems comfortable in any given situation. Though not particularly intelligent, as far as his grades are concerned, Kaz tends to be fairly witty when put on the spot (he works best under pressure). Not exactly a social butterfly, Kazumi would prefer to stick with himself rather than be in a crowd- and any attempt he makes to befriends others ends up incredibly awkward. He is very self conscious about embarrassing himself or messing up in front of others, the unpredictability of his quirk only adds to that subconscious concern.
Casual Clothing: Simple baggy, white washed jeans are matched with a slightly over-sized bright red t-shirt with a pocket on the left side of the chest. Bright red sneakers are slightly beaten and dirty. He also wears a earring on the left ear, a hanging bead that is coal black and almost ugly.
Hero/Villain outfit: Kazumi's outfit is a deep red color, a skin tight suit that covers his entire body up to his shin, leaving out just his hands and feet. The suit is made of a flexible material that doesn't rip when he changes forms. Thick black combat boots match the uniform, as well as a black black that is wrapped just around his eyes (only for coll effect, of course). A black symbol is printed on his chest, the silhouette of a lion with a rabbit cut out of the center of it.
Quirk and description of it: Fight or Flight- Kazumi's quirk is rather flexible, but tends to be difficult to use at first due to it's unpredictability. His quirk allows him to morph his body (similar to kirishima) into one that is either gives him an offensive advantage or one that ups his agility and gives him to opportunity to flee easier. It would seem that the shift depend son his emotion at the time: if he feels like he can win the fight he will shift into his 'fighting form' if he feels scared or hopeless he will shift into his 'flighting form'. Kaz's fighting form grows in size and muscle, he stands about twice as large as he does regularly and a defensive coat of muscle forms as a protective layer over his skin, his nails on both his feet and hands grow into claws and he develops sharp, K9 like teeth. His fighting form makes him much more resistant to attacks and much stronger, but he it slows down his speed and lowers his endurance. Kaz's fighting form doesn't change his build too much, instead wings sprout form his shoulder blades, his legs turn into the powerful shape of a rabbit's, and his skin will change into whatever color the environment he is in (He supposes it's for camouflage but it's never even came close to hiding him).
Other Details: Kazumi's has never been able to control which form he turns into, but he has learned to use the fighting form offensively if he must and vice versa. It's possible that he will be able to control or at least predict his quirk if he gets a better control of his emotions and mindset.

Name:
Emily Brecker
Height: 5'3
Physical Appearance: Emily has a fairly slender body, despite her short stature she is slim with mild curvature. Emily's skin is a perfect olive color, a tan with yellow under tones and no markings. Her face is long and diamond shaped, with striking defined features. A beauty mark below her left eyes stand out, and can be spotted just below the sparkling blue sea of a pupil. Though her eyes are sky blue, the girl's hair follows the same trend as her darker skin color. Her hair is somewhat curly, but still neat and tailored each curl methodically placed so it was even and healthy all the way to the ends at her hips.
Personality: Emily is a model student. Straight A's, pretty, athletic, responsible. At least, that's what she seems at first. Emily, honestly, seems pretty perfect- with evening full of extra curricular and days full of schoolwork. Of course, this image is nothing more than the strictness of her parents keeping her from forming a true personality. Other than being 'perfect' Emily doesn't stand out in any way. She can't make a statement without making sure it is politically correct- and god forbid she ever even tried to do anything even close to unconventional. The only time that Emily really lets loose is training her quirk.
Casual Clothing: A turtle neck black, sleeved shirt under a strapless, nicely fitted dress, yellow black and white, with plaid pattern that ends just above her knees. Black and white sandals match the dress as well as the white bow fixed perfectly on the bow that is used to tie the right side of her bangs back. The shawl, of course comes off before a fight, but her parents say she must look ladylike even as a hero.
Hero/Villain outfit: Emily's costume starts with a skin-tight suit which is white in color, and slightly sparkly. It has holes where each bud sprouts from her back, and ruffles at the end of the sleeves. She layers a green skirt over the uniform, which reaches about midthigh and spins about during battle, as well as a matching green shawl over her shoulders.
Quirk and description of it: Tendrils- Emily can sprout a set of 12 tendrils from her back. What appear as simple buds, two rows of 6 on either side of her spin, can sprout at her will and turn into long tendrils which she can manipulate. These tendrils are black in color, she isn't sure how long exactly they can reach but they each have an 8 inch diameter and are surprisingly strong. She can use these tendrils to lash at someone, to move about (like dr. octopus) or to swing or grab onto things. Emily's tendril's major weakness is that they are all connected, meaning that if one tendril is cut off they will all die. When her tendrils die, they take 3 days to recover to full strength- though she could use the immature tendrils just hours after the first ones die.
Other Details: Both of Emily's parents are pro-heroes but they were never very popular, they want their daughter to become what they never could.

Holy cracker- I actually finished, only took Two days.
Accepted, both cool quirks. Emily reminds me of Momo, @DarkHydraT your 2nd oc is also accepted.

Last edited:
Heres my second character. I plan to add some stuff to my other characters "other details" section later...
Character Sheet:
Name:
Zasha Yamada
Height: 5.7' ft.
Physical Appearance: long spiky hair(like goku ssj3), green eyes, slightly tan skin, and slightly muscular.
Personality: loud(obviously), very talkative, bold ,and likes to act cool... too cool for school. Also has a sensitive side and gets startled easily.
Casual Clothing: she wears black t-shirts that either say "plus ultra", "shout" ,or "wild wild pussycats",severely torn Jean's with blue leggings underneath, and dark blue sneakers.
Hero/Villain outfit: spiral shirt(short torn sleeves) with different shades of dark blue, purple leather(looks similar to the wild wild pussycats's blouses), wears pants that match her coat, dark blue combat boots with the word "shout" written on the toes(same spiral design as shirt) as well as small speakers on her shoulders to aim at opponents.
Quirk and description of it: emitter quirk: voice. Much like her father she can yell so loud that it can cause people's ears to bleed. However hers is different in a sense that it can create a echoed effect(her father is totally jealous).
Other Details: her father has a special sound proof room for when they have shouting contests(her father Hizashi has won a most of their contests but Zashi is slowly catching up with him)
Zashi is a very big fan of the wild wild pussycats.
She even has a cat named Ragdoll.
She calls her father "old loser" and disrespects him a lot, but she actually cares for him quite fondly.
She's also a fan of Earphone Jack(Jirou)
She was named after her father(a.k.a present mic/Hizashi Yamada) of course.
Zashi info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1A
Birthday: 7/11
Height: 173 cm
Blood type: B

Zasha-
Quirk Power: 5
Physical Power: 2
Intelligence: 4
Cooperation: 3
Speed: 3

Last edited:
Cropped it down a lot.
She isn't actually short in Japan, she's slightly taller than average.
Thanks, I didn't even know. I'll keep the height, but edit the bio so it mentions that she a tall boi afterall.

Also, I didn't realize that there was a problem with unequal gender quantities, sorry that I made another male. I can also make a another female character if that helps (don't worry, I'm used to RPing as multiple characters)