• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Ok go ahead. Not to be nosey, but what plans were formed. Sorry if I’m intruding.
It’s nothing big lol, It’s not intruding. Zandy just thought it would be fun for our characters to interact more since they are like polar opposites and I agreed. Since he said he had plans with his in 1-A, I offered to switch mine. It shouldn’t affect anything because we still have the same amount in each class.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
It’s nothing big lol, It’s not intruding. Zandy just thought it would be fun for our characters to interact more since they are like polar opposites and I agreed. Since he said he had plans with his in 1-A, I offered to switch mine. It shouldn’t affect anything because we still have the same amount in each class.
That’s true.

@Mystic Zander is Kazue gonna be a sort of Bakugo of the class? Just less of a psycho.

That’s true.

@Mystic Zander is Kazue gonna be a sort of Bakugo of the class? Just less of a psycho.

Eh. I don’t want his label based around a single individual.

I’ve got plans for Kazue to be a relatively complex character with multiple levels to his persona, many of which simply haven’t been revealed yet.

I suppose at first glance, yeah, he’s a ‘Bakugo’ type.

Jayblade

Eh. I don’t want his label based around a single individual.

I’ve got plans for Kazue to be a relatively complex character with multiple levels to his persona, many of which simply haven’t been revealed yet.

I suppose at first glance, yeah, he’s a ‘Bakugo’ type.
Nice, I really like characters that have multiple layers to them.
Probably why I like Bakugo, but I wouldn’t say he’s complex, which is what your going for.

Jayblade

Right.

Because was just thinking on how Benjiro's father would react to knowing that; With his high expectations for his son, I feel he'd only think he'd have an "as expected" reaction whereas anything less would likely yield a complaint or two.
That’s pretty harsh. Yusuke’s father straight up ignores his existence. I have a plan that will make him a straight up dickhead for the future.

Jayblade

That's the point. I planned for Benjiro's family to expect him to succeed in almost everything and bring the Shinigami name to glory.

His older sister is the only one who really treats him like family as seen in my last post in the RP.
I like the relationship between the two, and that’s only from one post. So does Benjiro’s dad a glory hunter pretty much?

I suppose you could put it that way, his mother has a similar point of view while his older brothers feel the same way, but have a clear dislike for Benjiro as he seems to have the 'potential' that his father keeps trying to drag out. As mentioned, his sister is the oldest of his three siblings while Benjiro himself is the youngest.

Last edited:
its fine just the way it is IMO...
funny enough I just remembered Momo was 1st place in both the apprehension test as well as grades. I can't see Yu making top 3. Yu would probably be 7th place there ,but surprise everyone with top 3 in grades...
359411a2058760507fb69cbd6f9812cb.png

Yu could potentially help some of the slower students that need help for the upcoming test. (kinda like how Momo did)

Zasha will probably be in the same boat as Yusuke... maybe just slightly higher...

EDIT: question... would anyone object to Yu having the highest grade? (In my opinion it would be kinda funny for the goofball to end up having the highest grade plus I'd kinda like it if he could tutor some of the students the same way Momo did... Except Yu's family is more middle class than upper class like Momo's family)

Last edited:

Jayblade

Yu could potentially help some of the slower students that need help for the upcoming test. (kinda like how Momo did)

Zasha will probably be in the same boat as Yusuke... maybe just slightly higher...

EDIT: question... would anyone object to Yu having the highest grade? (In my opinion it would be kinda funny for the goofball to end up having the highest grade plus I'd kinda like it if he could tutor some of the students the same way Momo did... Except Yu's family is more middle class than upper class like Momo's family)
I wouldn’t object, he seems smart enough and could be a good tutor.

People could have a similar reaction to when Mineta got one of the highest grades.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
It seems I missed an alert earlier as well. Should we not wait for people to get their acceptance letters before skipping to moving into the dorms? Liam for sure thinks he failed and I know I wanted to make a reaction to that. I know some people have already made their reactions, but shouldn't we let anybody make a reaction post should they want to?