• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@DarkHydraT do you think Shoji would be a good internship for Zidane, you know with the multiple limbs and stuff. It’s all I could think of.
It is certainly an interesting idea, but I ruled him out because I thought that he would be a teacher. I can certainly see Zidane following an internship with Shoji though. And I imagined the two dorms.

Zidane would probably have a couple of snake posters, a picture of him and his fathers, one of those electric air fresheners, a poster saying 'Keep your head up' that has been edited to say 'Keep your heads up' (Left head hates it, right head loves it) and maybe a potted cactus or two.

Donia would have posters of egyptian gods, especially of Ra and Anubis, a small poster of the Eye of Ra above her bed, perhaps some Egyptian sayings and that's about it

Name: Ikki Watanabe
Hero name: Hair Razor
Height: 6'1"
Physical Appearance: His skin is so pale that it's easy to mistake it for white, his facial expression mainly depicts him as a tired individual especially with how he stands and moves. He has Black eyeliner along the bottom of his eyes and Black pupils with a faint shine to them. His most noticeable feature is his long, jet Black hair which reaches all the way down to his ankles with one bang nearly covering his left eye.
Personality: Despite his appearance, Ikki is a surprisingly friendly individual despite the tired/bored look on his face, he takes his hero work very seriously as well as training would be heroes who come to his agency. He can be somewhat lazy which is visible due to his sloppy way of movement, but has a soft spot for animals. When in battle or doing hero work, Ikki adopts a much more serious expression and mainly focuses on saving lives rather than stopping bad guys, but should a bad guy cut off just one strand of his hair, he makes most of them wish they were never born.
Casual Clothing: Ikki's casual attire is a White tank top under a Black jacket, slightly torn jeans and worn out sneakers.
Hero outfit: A simple Black suit with fur linings, elbow and knee pads and a Brown belt.
Quirk and description of it: Hair manipulation; Ikki can freely control his long hair as if they were like tentacles, he can extend them up to ten meters of himself and are strong enough to carry himself or anything heavier than a car. When constricting enemies, it comes in handy due to never getting undone and rarely breaking.
The setback is that despite all that, it's still just hair, it can be cut like normal and can't stretch it any further than it's maximum range.
Occupation: Hero, Leader of Razor Co. (An agency for heroes more dedicated to rescue).
Other Details: Ikki believes most heroes join to either become famous or stop bad guys to up their reputation, he founded a 'rescue agency' in hope that he could find heroes who share similar thoughts to his own. Despite his friendly nature, he rarely smiles.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Name: Ikki Watanabe
Hero name: Hair Razor
Height: 6'1"
Physical Appearance: His skin is so pale that it's easy to mistake it for white, his facial expression mainly depicts him as a tired individual especially with how he stands and moves. He has Black eyeliner along the bottom of his eyes and Black pupils with a faint shine to them. His most noticeable feature is his long, jet Black hair which reaches all the way down to his ankles with one bang nearly covering his left eye.
Personality: Despite his appearance, Ikki is a surprisingly friendly individual despite the tired/bored look on his face, he takes his hero work very seriously as well as training would be heroes who come to his agency. He can be somewhat lazy which is visible due to his sloppy way of movement, but has a soft spot for animals. When in battle or doing hero work, Ikki adopts a much more serious expression and mainly focuses on saving lives rather than stopping bad guys, but should a bad guy cut off just one strand of his hair, he makes most of them wish they were never born.
Casual Clothing: Ikki's casual attire is a White tank top under a Black jacket, slightly torn jeans and worn out sneakers.
Hero outfit: A simple Black suit with fur linings, elbow and knee pads and a Brown belt.
Quirk and description of it: Hair manipulation; Ikki can freely control his long hair as if they were like tentacles, he can extend them up to ten meters of himself and are strong enough to carry himself or anything heavier than a car. When constricting enemies, it comes in handy due to never getting undone and rarely breaking.
The setback is that despite all that, it's still just hair, it can be cut like normal and can't stretch it any further than it's maximum range.
Occupation: Hero, Leader of Razor Co. (An agency for heroes more dedicated to rescue).
Other Details: Ikki believes most heroes join to either become famous or stop bad guys to up their reputation, he founded a 'rescue agency' in hope that he could find heroes who share similar thoughts to his won.
Accepted!

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I just copied and pasted AceGold's list so I was unaware of that... nice catch!
Yeah well...
I feel like I'm subconciously looking for that all the time.

Anyways, I realised that Ruriko, even though she doesn't have a specific favourite hero, is probably somewhat big fan of the Wild, Wild Pussycats just like Zasha :'|
She literally looks up to any hero whose Quirk doesn't (almost) immediately make you think "oh yeah that's suited for combat"

Yeah well...
I feel like I'm subconciously looking for that all the time.

Anyways, I realised that Ruriko, even though she doesn't have a specific favourite hero, is probably somewhat big fan of the Wild, Wild Pussycats just like Zasha :'|
She literally looks up to any hero whose Quirk doesn't (almost) immediately make you think "oh yeah that's suited for combat"

thats awesome you noticing those little details... If someone doesn't point it out I probably won't and if I don't I'm definitely not going to change it.

also funny enough, I can almost imagine Ruriko and Zasha having a weird fan moment like Deku and Sir Nighteye
b3d5c51e1808ee06987a59a884ba6050.jpg

~Rinko~

thats awesome you noticing those little details... If someone doesn't point it out I probably won't and if I don't I'm definitely not going to change it.

also funny enough, I can almost imagine Ruriko and Zasha having a weird fan moment like Deku and Sir Nighteye
b3d5c51e1808ee06987a59a884ba6050.jpg
So like one of them is being a suuuuuuuuper fan and the other a more calm, yet still very much a big-time, fan?
Also I'm debating on whether or not to make another character to help fill up class B a little. If I do then there will probably be some pretty silly and wacky interactions with one of their classmates based on the vague personality idea I have for them, on the other hand, we already have plenty of characters and it's already quite confusing...

I mentioned those two because I can't think of any other two super fans that interact with one another in the anime... Though Funny enough I could Imagine Zasha trying to act calm and cool ,but at the same time I could imagine her "geeking out" like Izuku... They can be both be super fans. Either way is fine by me.

Also its your choice if you want to make a character in 1B

though my question... Will there be any interaction between 1A and 1B? I mean 1B in the anime is straight up criminally underrated. Though to be fair the characters in 1B are just side characters... Since 1B is going to be more important in the RP I was wondering if they would interact more.

~Rinko~

though my question... Will there be any interaction between 1A and 1B? I mean 1B in the anime is straight up criminally underrated. Though to be fair the characters in 1B are just side characters... Since 1B is going to be more important in the RP I was wondering if they would interact more.
Well, the only real interactions they get are in the canon are the sports festival arc and an arc later on in the manga.
Since this is a RP and there are player characters in that class, then there probably will need to be some more interaction between the two classes...

Jayblade

I mentioned those two because I can't think of any other two super fans that interact with one another in the anime... Though Funny enough I could Imagine Zasha trying to act calm and cool ,but at the same time I could imagine her "geeking out" like Izuku... They can be both be super fans. Either way is fine by me.

Also its your choice if you want to make a character in 1B

There will be most likely many interactions between classes. And also a rivalry between them.

~Rinko~

Alright, I've decided, I'll have another character:
Name: Hikari Shinpi.
Height: 155cm (5”1’).
Physical Appearance: Pale skin with light 'rings' around her wrists (sort of like when you wear a watch for a reaaaallly long time), straight chin-length dark purple hair, small dusky pink eyes, slender build.
Personality: Serious, focused and somewhat aloof; she doesn’t stand anyone who is overly hyper or eccentric. Even if it might seem as if she is completely emotionless, she quickly falls into panic and/or despair if she can’t figure out a good plan quickly.
Casual Clothing: She generally wears any dark purple, dark red or black clothes, especially ones that stand out somewhat. Her favourite outfit consists of a black dress with a short skirt and no sleeves, a pair of black shorts, fishnet tights, dark red ¼ high boots with low heels and a dark purple leather jacket. In almost any public space she wears a fancy watch with glow in the dark numbers and a dark purple strap on her left wrist.
Hero outfit: A dark grey single-piece outfit with elbow-length sleeves, black knee-high boots, two watch-like things around her wrists with a the face of them made solely out of glass, to help focus her Quirk in a certain direction rather than all around and a pair of dark red sunglasses.
Quirk and description of it: Flash Confusion: She can create small flashes of light emanating from her wrists. The light confuses those who look at it, including herself. Creating too many of those flashes of light temporally impairs her vision.
Other Details: Her mother, Tsukisasaru or the Eternal Victory Hero: Lightpiercer (toootally NOT a boastful title), is one of the highest-ranked completely solo Pro Heroes (similarly to Mirko), though she doesn’t have the... kindest, attitude to the people she saves, so is practically only at her placement due to her skill in defeating villains.
Edit: Theme song: Quirk Power: 3
Physical Power: 1
Intelligence: 3
Cooperation: 1
Speed: 2
Birthday is September 8th.

Her given name means ‘light’ whilst her last name means ‘mystery.’

Last edited:

Jayblade

Alright, I've decided, I'll have another character:
Name: Hikari Shinpi.
Height: 155cm (5”1’).
Physical Appearance: Pale skin with light 'rings' around her wrists (sort of like when you wear a watch for a reaaaallly long time), straight chin-length dark purple hair, small dusky pink eyes, slender build.
Personality: Serious, focused and somewhat aloof; she doesn’t stand anyone who is overly hyper or eccentric. Even if it might seem as if she is completely emotionless, she quickly falls into panic and/or despair if she can’t figure out a good plan quickly.
Casual Clothing: She generally wears any dark purple, dark red or black clothes, especially ones that stand out somewhat. Her favourite outfit consists of a black dress with a short skirt and no sleeves, a pair of black shorts, fishnet tights, dark red ¼ high boots with low heels and a dark purple leather jacket. In almost any public space she wears a fancy watch with glow in the dark numbers and a dark purple strap on her left wrist.
Hero outfit: A dark grey single-piece outfit with elbow-length sleeves, black knee-high boots, two watch-like things around her wrists with a the face of them made solely out of glass, to help focus her Quirk in a certain direction rather than all around and a pair of dark red sunglasses.
Quirk and description of it: Flash Confusion: She can create small flashes of light emanating from her wrists. The light confuses those who look at it, including herself. Creating too many of those flashes of light temporally impairs her vision.
Other Details: Her mother, Tsukisasaru or the Eternal Victory Hero: Lightpiercer (toootally NOT a boastful title), is one of the highest-ranked completely solo Pro Heroes (similarly to Mirko), though she doesn’t have the... kindest, attitude to the people she saves, so is practically only at her placement due to her skill in defeating villains.

Her given name means ‘light’ whilst her last name means ‘mystery.’
Accepted.

Jayblade

What about that thing where they had to go up against other students from other schools?

That's all I'm saying for now. Going to bed.
I’m guessing you mean the provisional license exam? If so that’s for later down the road. Anyways get a good sleep man.

This isn't an idea for an arc ,but it is a neat idea... an all might memorial statue at the school.
Really cool idea, defo gonna include this.

Jayblade

You know, having pair rooms for a change is a really neat idea.
It would be good for character building I think but I’m gonna stick with singles I think. Unless you guy really want doubles.

@Godjacob I mean I guess you could say they’re themed but they don’t have to be. Like for example Asami doesn’t need to have a ocean based room, though it would be cool.

~Rinko~

What about that thing where they had to go up against other students from other schools?

That's all I'm saying for now. Going to bed.
I’m guessing you mean the provisional license exam? If so that’s for later down the road. Anyways get a good sleep man.
I'm pretty sure that's almost always for second years.
Of course there can be (and are) exceptions, but that's the general thing.

Also, we have themed dorms? Are they single or do we pair up students? Just want to know details.
Depends if the person wants a themed dorm, it's pure personal preference on the character's part.
And they'll probably still be single dorms.

Last edited: