• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems I missed an alert earlier as well. Should we not wait for people to get their acceptance letters before skipping to moving into the dorms? Liam for sure thinks he failed and I know I wanted to make a reaction to that. I know some people have already made their reactions, but shouldn't we let anybody make a reaction post should they want to?

I think some time should be given to give people *a chance* to get their desired reactions. I am working on mine just to name an example lol

Yeah... i'd definitely like to post Yu/Zasha reaction to their acceptance letters. Although how much time would you have in mind?(I hope this doesn't sound like I'm rushing)

EDIT: funny enough I didn't notice there were more posts in the RP... some of the people have already gotten their acceptance letters... I'll have to post mine tomorrow...

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
It seems I missed an alert earlier as well. Should we not wait for people to get their acceptance letters before skipping to moving into the dorms? Liam for sure thinks he failed and I know I wanted to make a reaction to that. I know some people have already made their reactions, but shouldn't we let anybody make a reaction post should they want to?
I plan to give people time to get them and won’t have anyone arrive at the dorms until people have got them.

Jayblade

Part of me wants to make another char who'll have a connection with my villain char (if not make them another villain) kinda like the old friend of Magne.
I’d go for it.

Also while on the topic...
upload_2019-12-21_20-30-31.jpeg

R.I.P Magne fucked with the wrong guy.

Name: Aya Hagane
Height: 5'9"
Physical Appearance: Aya has the looks of a beautiful young woman with athletic frame and a moderately sizeable bosom. She has long royal Purple hair, with several bangs that hang over her forehead and two long lengths of hair that drape either side of her face, a small dainty nose, full lips and Dark blue eyes.
Personality: While Aya looks like an everyday lady at first glance, she shows several signs of being a rude and blunt woman who hates being told what to do. She admires people who aren't afraid to do what they want and defy the rules... unless they're after unprovoked bloodshed. She has no desire to become a hero or villain as she doesn't care about leaving a mark on the world. She knows everything about what Mitsuru's done, but she still cares about him despite the knowledge.
Casual Clothing: She wears a knee long Red dress under a White jacket and Black shoes.
Quirk and description of it: Reflexes; She can react much faster than the average individual and has enough speed to back it up, although she doesn't have nearly enough stamina to support it.
Other Details: She's Mitsuru's lover, although the two barely show signs of mutual love unless they're somewhere alone or 'nostalgic'.

I almost made the same mistake you did Ace; posting in the wrong thread lol.

Jayblade

Name: Aya Hagane
Height: 5'9"
Physical Appearance: Aya has the looks of a beautiful young woman with athletic frame and a moderately sizeable bosom. She has long royal Purple hair, with several bangs that hang over her forehead and two long lengths of hair that drape either side of her face, a small dainty nose, full lips and Dark blue eyes.
Personality: While Aya looks like an everyday lady at first glance, she shows several signs of being a rude and blunt woman who hates being told what to do. She admires people who aren't afraid to do what they want and defy the rules... unless they're after unprovoked bloodshed. She has no desire to become a hero or villain as she doesn't care about leaving a mark on the world. She knows everything about what Mitsuru's done, but she still cares about him despite the knowledge.
Casual Clothing: She wears a knee long Red dress under a White jacket and Black shoes.
Quirk and description of it: Reflexes; She can react much faster than the average individual and has enough speed to back it up, although she doesn't have nearly enough stamina to support it.
Other Details: She's Mitsuru's lover, although the two barely show signs of mutual love unless they're somewhere alone or 'nostalgic'.

I almost made the same mistake you did Ace; posting in the wrong thread lol.
Accepted!

And yeah, at least I’m not the only one the only one lol.

Jayblade

Just figured it'd be better to tap even better into the daily lives of villains outside of their villainy way... although looking at your latest post, something tells me he won't be outside of it much longer.
Yeah I might have Hirotoshi keep his girlfriend around, but at the same time I really want to show his mercilessness. Though just know he is for sure not a good partner in anyway.

Edit: I decided on keeping his partner around, I too like the idea of villains being shown outside of as you said their “villainy ways.”

Last edited:
I take it that all the students will be living in dorm then?

That's the impression I've been getting. And if we are living on dorm how are we going to be assigning the rooms? Shall we be using the same 1 person to 1 room, as in the anime, or are we going to do pairings and get roommates?

Personally, I'm all for roommates, because it sounds more fun and would give some good chances for interaction between characters.

Jayblade

I take it that all the students will be living in dorm then?

That's the impression I've been getting. And if we are living on dorm how are we going to be assigning the rooms? Shall we be using the same 1 person to 1 room, as in the anime, or are we going to do pairings and get roommates?

Personally, I'm all for roommates, because it sounds more fun and would give some good chances for interaction between characters.
I too like the idea of roommates...
Fuck it let’s roll with it. It really would allow for some fun interactions. How many to a room is the question though.

Jayblade

Yea, that'd be the idea.

Though I'm not sure how exactly we'd want to split up the rooms. Fourteen is an odd number since we'd only be able to divide things evenly with pairs or groups of seven. I'd go for groups of seven if we had to vote on it.
Yeah, though since there’s quite a lot of people in the room, would their still be room for customisation? That’s my only question.

Yeah, though since there’s quite a lot of people in the room, would their still be room for customisation? That’s my only question.
The rooms would be rather large, and fully customizable in segments. Though, rather than 'rooms' you could have them be like villas or flats, which would be self-contained living complexes shared between seven students. Each dorm would have seven rooms, with living room, dining room, training room, x number of bathrooms, etc.

Jayblade

The rooms would be rather large, and fully customizable in segments. Though, rather than 'rooms' you could have them be like villas or flats, which would be self-contained living complexes shared between seven students. Each dorm would have seven rooms, with living room, dining room, training room, x number of bathrooms, etc.
Ok I’m good with that. It makes sense they would be a lot bigger and better after ten years.

And in the end it allows for a lot more interactions between classes.

The idea that Kyuu presented sounds like a good idea, I am all for character interaction and this is a great way to do so. Will the dorms be filled with a random number generator or will we choose who gets to share a dorm with who?