• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Um...
I don't think multi dorms would work that well with conflicting styles and stuff, besides, they'd probably keep the exact same buildings.
So single dorms, please.
I don't feel like having multi dorms at all...
Hmmm, your issues don't seem to conflict with the idea of 'Villas' or 'Flats' though. You'd still have a room to yourself to style as you wished, just the bathroom/kitchen/family areas would be shared between the students.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I mean, I get that, but I still don't like the idea of multi dorms...
I just don't want to have those, it just doesn't feel right...
I'd be okay-ish with A and B sharing dorms if you feel you need for it for a decent amount of interactions, but I don't think it would be that necessary.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I mean, I get that, but I still don't like the idea of multi dorms...
I just don't want to have those, it just doesn't feel right...
I'd be okay-ish with A and B sharing dorms if you feel you need for it for a decent amount of interactions, but I don't think it would be that necessary.
We can keep it as singles if you really want, but I also wanna see what everyone else thinks first if that’s ok with you.

As cool as sharing dorms could be I'm very biased to the single character per form because I like my dorm customized my way ,and I suppose the room decorations could be split down the middle. Each side of the room potentially looking completely different from the other. Though like PrincessPika said I prefer the one person dorms. Nothing against sharing... If you can find someone willing to share with you I won't argue with your characters sharing.

Is it cos they both like the wild wild Pussycats?
sounds like a good reason to me...
giphy.gif