• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
According to @ThAtGuY101 there are spots available in 1-A (post #1380)? Most of the interactions going on right now in the RP are between 1-A characters, so would it be okay if Miura switched to that class? I was hoping to get some dialogue and interaction between him and the guys that are talking right now, but it wouldn't do much if he's going to 1-B later on.
I mean id be ok with the switch, but either way I think he’d get interact with the guys in 1-A, but if you want to switch I’m good with it.

@Godjacob I can actually imagine Yusuke and Asami becoming good friends further down the road.

I just realised they have a bit in common, both have self confidence issues due to people around them.

And both even have a dislike/fear for cats.
Yusuke dislikes cats? had I known that while Yusuke was at Zasha's house I might have had Zasha place Ragdoll(pet cat) on Yusuke's lap...(Actually I doubt she would go that far... but it might have came up as a thought)

funny enough even though I'm a dog person irl(I have a dog sitting on my lap as I type), I've had more fear of dogs than cats. I remember one time out visiting someone who lived out on a farm and his property was all fenced off by a locked gate(he also has a long driveway too at least a quarter of a mile. and I decide to cross the fence and as I approach his house I see his dogs running full force at me. Normally I wouldn't think twice of this ,but I snuck over the gate(cause I didn't have the key) and I was genuinely terrified seeing these large dogs run straight at me. I have never felt any fear like that from a cat...

Sidenote: Zasha will likely be a cat person... the opposite of Yusuke just to further mess with him... (though she will likely like dogs too)