• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I've never had that occur ,but it sounds terrible...

anywho... Do we even have people who want to make support class characters? It wouldn't be that bad of a character ,but how involved in the story would they be?
Probably not that involved, maybe like a minor side character. I have an idea for a general studies character, though I’m afraid he will come off too similar to Shinsou.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
@AceTrainerGold is it fine to assume that the students received their uniforms along with the acceptance letters?

Gwenrhian-Asami

Gweneira-Aoki

Then, I at least need one roommate for Gwenerys. Personally, I want to have at least one room with 3-4 students living in it lel
Yeah i assume they would, though I think most of the characters have came in casual wear.

Pretty much... I don't think they got their uniforms with their acceptance letters. Though since they have dorms from the get-go they might have the uniforms already clean, folded ,and put up neatly in their rooms...(that's not to say they will stay that way after the characters go to their rooms though... *looks at Yusuke*)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I’m pretty sure there is. And obviously the one who designs the costumes has to be Hatsume.
No...?

Id like Yu to have two dots on his outfit (kinda like ochako and katsuki both have two dots on their outffit(cause they were made by the same company)
Technically it's the same designer but eh.
@AceTrainerGold is it fine to assume that the students received their uniforms along with the acceptance letters?
Like, in the letters?
I think the uniforms would be in the do-

Pretty much... I don't think they got their uniforms with their acceptance letters. Though since they have dorms from the get-go they might have the uniforms already clean, folded ,and put up neatly in their rooms...(that's not to say they will stay that way after the characters go to their rooms though... *looks at Yusuke*)
Yeah.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I personally think it would make sense for Hatsume to design the costumes.
Not all of them though, I mean, she isn't the only person who can design them.
does the anime/manga ever explicitly say the name of the designer? I tried looking it up to no avail.
Not specifically the names, but the two dot thing is solely for one designer.

Yusuke would most likely take that out of context and pretty flustered if she said it to him.
We need this to happen then!
Hatsume: everyone come look at all the babies I made!
Yusuke: what?
*Hatsume holds up a jetpack in one hand and gravity boots with the other*
Hatsume: pretty cool huh?!
Yusuke: oh...
Hatsume try out my baby!
Yusuke: what?!?!
*hatsume holds out gravity boots*
Zasha: yeah Yusuke... try out her babies...
*both Zasha and Hatsume look at Yusuke*
Zasha: I bet Yusuke would like to help you with your new babies...
*hatsume gets all excited*
Hatsume: that's a perfect idea!
*hatsume holds up a large barrel with smoke coming out of it and hands it to Yusuke*

that could also make a point...
Yusuke: I'm too young to make babies!
*Hatsume looks at Yusuke bewildered and dumbfounded*
*Zasha snickers at Yusuke's remark*
Hatsume: well of course your not going to make them... If I needed an assistant they would need to be competent enough to be able to operate a blow torch as well as experience with explosives...

3 hours and 26 minutes until new years here... its 8:34 here...

happy new years anyways!
313.jpg