• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Would it be ok for the Chargebolt agency and Creati agency meet up with Kirishima?

Yeah sure, but is there any reason for it? I don't just want the agencies to meet up for no particular reason so what would they be doing. I don't think we should put these three on the back burner after a couple of posts with them as it is still early in the story for the big 3 to be doing too much.

Anyway, I'll obviously control Yaoyorozu, seeing as Aratani works there. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would like to control Deku as he is my absolute favorite character and Hydra said he wasn't sure he wanted him.

For internships, I plan on Gelatinous (Liam) interning with Kamui Woods who can help to teach him how to use his quirk in a more offensive way, and Plushy (Hisako) Interning with Anima.

Edit: I just read the posts in the rp. Yeah it makes sense that they are going after the villains, but I still don't think we should have too many more posts with them in the forefront as the big three shouldn't be the main focus atm

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yeah sure, but is there any reason for it? I don't just want the agencies to meet up for no particular reason so what would they be doing. I don't think we should put these three on the back burner after a couple of posts with them as it is still early in the story for the big 3 to be doing too much.

Anyway, I'll obviously control Yaoyorozu, seeing as Aratani works there. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would like to control Deku as he is my absolute favorite character and Hydra said he wasn't sure he wanted him.

For internships, I plan on Gelatinous (Liam) interning with Kamui Woods who can help to teach him how to use his quirk in a more offensive way, and Plushy (Hisako) Interning with Anima.

Edit: I just read the posts in the rp. Yeah it makes sense that they are going after the villains, but I still don't think we should have too many more posts with them in the forefront as the big three shouldn't be the main focus atm
I was planning to just have them have a conversation about it, but after that pretty much nothing for a while.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I also wanted to check, what cast characters would everyone like to play as? So I can make a list of them and who’s playing them.
I think I'll play Camie.
She'll be fun to play as, but also a little awkward 'cause I'm not sure if she'll still have her chatspeak-esque way of talking or not.

I suppose I could play him, but I think that it is better to not write me down yet in case someone else wants to play him. I can do a speech, but I don't know how much his personality changes in a fight after all those years
He'd probably be waay more confident.
Other than that I'm not sure.
not trying to rush anyone or anything ,but at what point will we skip to the first day at school?
Once everyone ha-

I’m not really sure on this to be honest, I don’t know whether to wait on everyone to get a chance to post. I say we can when everyone gives the go ahead.
Yeah~

I am perfectly fine with you controlling Deku
I’m not really sure on this to be honest, I don’t know whether to wait on everyone to get a chance to post. I say we can when everyone gives the go ahead.
I'd say wait, it slows down the RP a bit which gives people time to catch up and this way all opinions can be heard and be taken into account.

Yu's probably going to flip when he sees his acceptance letter... his brother will likely be studying on the other side of the room ,and get startled causing a fight to break out causing the father to come in and "deescalate" the situation.

Zasha is probably going to yell loud enough that their neighbor will need to call Hizashi and complain to him about noise again.

I put the students in the student 1A/1B/big 3 according to the list AceTrainerGold made (thanks btw!) there are 17 students in 1A, 8 students in 1B, and of course 3 in Big 3. Later on im going to sort the villains Yakuza/league of villains... I didn't put Kota on the list because I couldn't find bio... (he is the 8th class 1B student so I did technically count him)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I put the students in the student 1A/1B/big 3 according to the list AceTrainerGold made (thanks btw!) there are 17 students in 1A, 8 students in 1B, and of course 3 in Big 3. Later on im going to sort the villains Yakuza/league of villains... I didn't put Kota on the list because I couldn't find bio... (he is the 8th class 1B student so I did technically count him)
Thanks!

Question: Do you guys think now they would have the dorm system as soon as they move into the school, due to past events, or wait for another attack to happen and then have a dorms?

Kota reminds me of the kid from the first Naruto arc, the one who hated ninja’s. Kota is a literal copy in terms of backstory.
his name was Inari (funny enough had to do a little thinking and a little research to find his name. I completely forgot about this kid...) atleast Inari never ruined Naruto's chances of ever being a father...
I also found this picture...
a7e5f48f842e280f94713e3157c364d5.jpg

Yu's room would probably have a poster of his favorite show Duragun Ball C... And will have a few makiwara and various chinese medicine like white flower, dit da jow, tiger balm... ect.(if your familiar with chinese medicine youl probably know that most people consider the stuff to have a foul odor and it usually burns when its applied) for all tenses and purposes they are going to be safely packed away to not to create any lingering smells... Its gonna look like a chinese Kwoon... theres also going to be a water bed cause... reasons.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Thanks!

Question: Do you guys think now they would have the dorm system as soon as they move into the school, due to past events, or wait for another attack to happen and then have a dorms?
Yeah, I think everyone would stay there the night before the first day.
ugh... I want to have the dorms ,but I don't want to rush that...

side note... funny enough Kota kinda reminds me of Konohamaru ,and Izuku would be his Naruto
I remember something on his wikia page saying that he was similar to a character from Naruto, can't remember who.

Another question: do you guys think we should do “filler” shit. For example shall we do stuff like the room contest?
Yeah~