• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Yeah sounds good to me. We just need two more A students to fill up the class to 20.
I think it’s ok if neither class is filled up, that way both classes have equal chances to shine.
Also I’d actually rather have Hisako in A and Liam in B. No particular reason for it, I just have ideas for interactions with certain individuals in B.

I think the teacher for B should be Shinsou or maybe Yaoyorozu (I wasn’t around when we were choosing homeroom teachers last time and I feel she would be a good pick)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I think it’s ok if neither class is filled up, that way both classes have equal chances to shine.
Also I’d actually rather have Hisako in A and Liam in B. No particular reason for it, I just have ideas for interactions with certain individuals in B.

I think the teacher for B should be Shinsou or maybe Yaoyorozu (I wasn’t around when we were choosing homeroom teachers last time and I feel she would be a good pick)
Probably Shinsou cause he had the second most votes behind Tokoyami.

Btw shall we have all of the characters react to the news/crime scene in some way?

Actually holy shit I just forgot, Zander’s Villain is meant to be teacher for 1-B, obviously as a fake/traitor. But after he gets found out I guess Shinsou then.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

Btw shall we have all of the characters react to the news/crime scene in some way?
I don't feel like they all have to react to it, Liam doesn't have a tv at his house to watch the news. He might hear it around town or something, but I feel as long as some of them react it's fine.

Jayblade

A list of all the students in each class. With quirk names.

Asami Natsuko- Quirk: Freaky Fish.
Benjiro Shinigami- Quirk: Smokescreen.
Donia Zaki- Quirk: Ra’s Blessing.
Emily Brecker- Quirk: Tendrils.
Fuku Yamada- Quirk: Copy Kiss.
Furuya Tsuneo- Quirk: Portals.
Gosa Kosouku- Quirk: Glitch Break.
Hisako Shinsou- Quirk: Stuffed Soul.
Justin Hardin- Quirk: Killer’s Red.
Kazue Isamu- Quirk: Mummy.
Kazumi Hyatsu- Quirk: Fight or Flight.
Kodi Hiku- Quirk: Gravitation.
Manuel Kamizono- Quirk: Thunderclap.
Ruriko Shirogane- Quirk: Crystallokinesis.
Yu Wu- Quirk: Rubber Man.
Yusuke Tanaka- Quirk: Wildfire.
Zasha Yamada- Quirk: Voice.

Aoki Nowi- Quirk: Brain Jack.
Gweneira Scathach- Quirk: Mirage Alchemist.
Gwenerys Scathach- Quirk: Grand Puppeteer.
Gwenrhian Scathach- Quirk: Impulse Overdrive.
Liam Goodson- Quirk: Slime.
Miura Satoru- Quirk: Manipulation of Life Energy.
Zidane Jalayer: Gas Screen.
Kota Izumi- Quirk: Water Creation.
All the current members of each class. Make me aware of any errors. Btw I added Kota cause I personally like the idea.

Last edited:
Thanks for having me! (Also thanks for vouching for me Snuck lol)

Name: Miura Satoru
Height: 5'8
Physical Appearance: Miura has dusty brown hair, usually brushed to the left, and dark grey eyes. He has a muscular but not overly bulky build and a small silver ring piercing on his right earlobe.
Personality: Miura prefers to keep to himself around those he doesn't know, tending to be more introverted and quiet, but in the company of his friends, he can be quite light-hearted and much more amiable.
Casual Outfit: Miura likes to wear a black, hoodless, zip-up windbreaker, a solid white tee, black athletic shorts, and white sneakers, regardless of the weather.
Hero Costume: Miura's Hero Costume is a black hooded tunic and pants (pretty much ninja garb), along with black . Over his face, he wears a black skull-toothed mouth mask and pulls his hood over his head.
Quirk and description of it:
Manipulation of Life-Energy: Basically just the Nen mechanic from Hunter x Hunter; Miura can harness his life energy, or aura, in order to enhance his physical abilities. Extensive use of his ability, however, will leave him fatigued for a long duration of time, or even incapacitated.
Other Details: N/A

Please let me know if there's anything I can fix or clarify!

Jayblade

Thanks for having me! (Also thanks for vouching for me Snuck lol)

Name: Miura Satoru
Physical Appearance: Miura has dusty brown hair, usually brushed to the left, and dark grey eyes. He has a muscular but not overly bulky build and a small silver ring piercing on his right earlobe.
Personality: Miura prefers to keep to himself around those he doesn't know, tending to be more introverted and quiet, but in the company of his friends, he can be quite light-hearted and much more amiable.
Casual Outfit: Miura likes to wear a black, hoodless, zip-up windbreaker, a solid white tee, black athletic shorts, and white sneakers, regardless of the weather.
Hero Costume: Miura's Hero Costume is a black hooded tunic and pants (pretty much ninja garb), along with black . Over his face, he wears a black skull-toothed mouth mask and pulls his hood over his head.
Manipulation of Life-Energy: Basically just the Nen mechanic from Hunter x Hunter; Miura can harness his life energy, or aura, in order to enhance his physical abilities. Extensive use of his ability, however, will leave him fatigued for a long duration of time, or even incapacitated.
Other Details: N/A

Please let me know if there's anything I can fix or clarify!
Accepted! And glad to have you.

A member of the Big 3:

Name:
Toruko Kimura
Hero Name: "Resolution Blue"
Physical Appearance: Toruko has shoulder-length hair that is a light shade of turquoise in color. He usually keeps his hair in a ponytail, so that it doesn't impair his vision. He is roughly average in height, though you wouldn't know it from the way he slouches.
Personality: He is quiet, not interfering too much in the affairs of others. However, if he witnesses something that he considers unjust - from simple bullying to actual crime - he will not hesitate to step in. On an alignment chart, one could place Toruko somewhere between Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good: he is a good person at heart, but acts as a hero primarily out of a desire to uphold some greater sense of order in the world, which sometimes must take precedent over saving people in his mind.
Casual Clothing: A strange medley of formal and informal, wearing khakis in combination with a dark blue sweatshirt.
Hero/Villain outfit:
  • Tinted Visor - Prevents Toruko's eyes being damaged by the light from his own attacks. Has targeting technology to improve his aim somewhat (this tech is still in testing, so it sometimes malfunctions, leaving him with only his intuition to aim with).
  • Dark Blue Vest - Leaves arms free for directing beams. Contains several pockets for important objects as needed.
  • Royal Blue Turtleneck - Fairly thin and breathable.
  • Shock Absorbers - Strategically placed around the arms of his costume. They make the recoil created by firing his quirk easier on his joints.
Toruko can fire blue beams of energy out of his hands. These beams increase in size and power the longer he charges them, and can be used for a number of different effects. First, thinner beams can pierce through their targets, making them a weapon of choice for when finesse is required. Second, larger beams are more destructive, striking with blunt force. Furthermore, larger beams produce recoil, which, while it can knock Toruko off balance, can be used as to propel Toruko forward at higher-than-normal speeds in a pinch.
Occupation: U.A. Student, Big Three Member, Part-Time Employee at the Chargebolt Hero Agency
Other Details:
  • Toruko's blue color scheme was originally thought up by one of his friends in the business course, who claimed that it would help him to have an easily distinguished feature.
  • His position as one of the "Big Three" was a matter of some debate, as he is not particularly outstanding when it comes to rescuing people. However, the combination of his quirk's power with his remarkable success at apprehending villains during his internship and Hero Work-Study won out in the end.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Name: Aratani Sōzōkin

Hero Name: "The Modification Hero: Day Break"
Height: 5'6
Physical Appearance: Aratani has a more muscular build than most of her female friends, as her quirk requires her to stay in shape. She has brown eyes, tan skin, and jet black hair that reaches to about her mid-back. She keeps her hair in a braid so that it stays out of the way.
Personality: Aratani is a bright girl who has one goal, help as many people as she can. She's not the kind of person to sugarcoat anything and she's very direct. She holds grudges against people, but she still helps anyone who needs it even if she doesn't necessarily like the person. She isn't the type to make friends easily, she has a very small group of friends, but she is kind to anyone, even if she doesn't consider them a friend.
Casual Clothing: Wears t-shirts with jeans and flannel tied around her waist
Hero/Villain outfit: Because of Aratani's quirk, she has to have her skin revealed. Wears a grey mask that has built-in goggles for eye protection. Wears a white, grey and light turquoise unitard that leaves most of her back revealed and part of her front just above her bust, it is also sleeveless.
Quirk and description of it: Matter Absorption: Transformation – Can absorb any material she touches and integrate it into her body. This uses up the original material as she absorbs it. She takes on the physical properties of the material, including its weight (I.e. if she absorbed pure steel, her body would end up transforming into steel based on how much she absorbed. If she were to absorb enough to transform her entire body, she would not be able to hold herself up as she would way too much. However if she were to absorb rubber, she would take on all the physical properties of rubber). She can create different objects from whatever material she absorbs, but this uses up the amount in her body (obviously). (If she makes a shield from the steel example from before, she would lose steel as she made the shield).

Occupation: U.A. Student, Big Three Member, Work studies with Creati Hero Agency
Other Details: Chose her name because she vows to fight from the crack of dawn to the break of day (so basically never stops fighting for justice.)

Jayblade

Will shinsou be the 1b teacher or do you already have other plans?

You know what would be neat for fumikage? That sword you see in his dorm room... it would be neat if he actually used it now that he's a teacher...

Question though... will the students get their hero costumes early on like the anime as well?
Zander’s Villain is going to be disguising as 1-B’s teacher for a while, and then after he gets found out Shinsou will be.

Could we also create pro heroes that people may know like Mt Lady, Kamui Woods etc?

Edit: Or extra heroes for the agencies.
Yeah that would be pretty cool actually.

Will shinsou be the 1b teacher or do you already have other plans?

You know what would be neat for fumikage? That sword you see in his dorm room... it would be neat if he actually used it now that he's a teacher...

Question though... will the students get their hero costumes early on like the anime as well?
They will be get them before the hero vs villain exam like in the anime, and I guess manga.

@Nukas @TheWanderer Both bios are good.

Jayblade

And just cause I forgot to mention it Ryonuske works for Red Riot’s agency, due to his very up close and physical quirk.

I also want to change his costume quite a bit. Imagine it looking like this:
upload_2019-12-12_11-42-58.jpeg
He would probably have this costume in black and have it look more refined with longer and better red shorts. The drill will be replaced with the tooth of a tiger.

@Nukas @TheWanderer do you two want to introduce Aratani and Toruko? Maybe they could be in a meeting along with Red Riot’s agency.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-12_11-42-26.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-12_11-42-26.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan

Oh gosh yes pleaseeee~
Actually holy shit I just forgot, Zander’s Villain is meant to be teacher for 1-B, obviously as a fake/traitor. But after he gets found out I guess Shinsou then
Awww... but still ok-ay!

I'll go ahead and fix the bio list tomorrow...
Putting the students in class 1a, 1b ,and big 3. I should also seperate the league of villain villains from the yakuza villains as well...
...It is so hard to keep those manga spoilers to myself...

~Rinko~

I got no problem with manga spoilers... I loves me some spoilers... it doesn't ruin my experience. it doesn't enhance it either which makes it mostly pointless ,but I like them anyways.
Yeah, but most people do care...
And it's mostly annoying 'cause there are at least two important things that a manga spoilers, one of them being... much more confusing and spoiler-y than the other... the amount of important things like will probably be increasing a ton, too, the recent arcs in the manga definitely seem to have a lot of important things that should be noted for RPs like this...

Jayblade

Yeah, but most people do care...
And it's mostly annoying 'cause there are at least two important things that a manga spoilers, one of them being... much more confusing and spoiler-y than the other... the amount of important things like will probably be increasing a ton, too, the recent arcs in the manga definitely seem to have a lot of important things that should be noted for RPs like this...
Put it in a spoiler so people have a choice, I know some spoilers already so I honestly don’t mind.

~Rinko~

Put it in a spoiler so people have a choice, I know some spoilers already so I honestly don’t mind.
Alright then... I might be going a tad overboard with the amount but eh...
The League of Villains merged with the Meta-Liberation Army, which randomly appeared for one arc, and thus are not a small-time-y group anymore and it's now known as the Paranormal Liberation Front.
Because they aren't a small-time-y group anymore, they probably wouldn't interact with any Yakuza or more minor villains.

Jayblade

Alright then... I might be going a tad overboard with the amount but eh...
The League of Villains merged with the Meta-Liberation Army, which randomly appeared for one arc, and thus are not a small-time-y group anymore and it's now known as the Paranormal Liberation Front.
Because they aren't a small-time-y group anymore, they probably wouldn't interact with any Yakuza or more minor villains.
Ahhhh, I see. I still want them to have a rivalry of sorts with the Yakuza, I plan to make the Yakuza come back stronger in this.