• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I guess I should say that first and foremost, Im glad to be to be here. Thatd it actually, never been much for intros. Also shout out to @Nukas for being my voucher.
Name: Kaori Tatsuda
Height: 5'8
Physical Appearance: Lightly tanned, Kaori sports green eyes with brown hair that has an orange undertone.
Personality: rather sarcastic and loves teasing people(particularly his friends), but overall has a kind heart
Casual Clothing: Wears a muted green unzipped hoodie that reveals a black short-sleeve shirt underneath it. Also sports black jeans & black sneakers
Hero/Villain outfit: a teal tracksuit with purple outlines all over, completed with black sneakers. When the arms are spread, it reveals two gliders(think the kind on a wingsuit) which is benefical to the quirk im about to explain.
Quirk and description of it: Flowvent (can make strong drafts of wind in any direction, including updrafts to boost himself upwards and when using his gliders, he can use his quirk to essentially fly. The only downside is that the strength of the drafts are directly proportional to his breathing. If it gets compromised in any way, such as being underwater or being strangled, his quirk becomes a nonfactor).
Other Details: none as of now(let me know if theres any nessesary)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Well I guess I should say that first and foremost, Im glad to be to be here. Thatd it actually, never been much for intros. Also shout out to @Nukas for being my voucher.
Name: Kaori Tatsuda
Height: 5'8
Physical Appearance: Lightly tanned, Kaori sports green eyes with brown hair that has an orange undertone.
Personality: rather sarcastic and loves teasing people(particularly his friends), but overall has a kind heart
Casual Clothing: Wears a muted green unzipped hoodie that reveals a black short-sleeve shirt underneath it. Also sports black jeans & black sneakers
Hero/Villain outfit: a teal tracksuit with purple outlines all over, completed with black sneakers. When the arms are spread, it reveals two gliders(think the kind on a wingsuit) which is benefical to the quirk im about to explain.
Quirk and description of it: Flowvent (can make strong drafts of wind in any direction, including updrafts to boost himself upwards and when using his gliders, he can use his quirk to essentially fly. The only downside is that the strength of the drafts are directly proportional to his breathing. If it gets compromised in any way, such as being underwater or being strangled, his quirk becomes a nonfactor).
Other Details: none as of now(let me know if theres any nessesary)
Accepted! Extra details aren’t necessary, just optional.

Jayblade

Are there specific requirements per agency for students to join or is it just the choice of the character?
I mean its more if the agency makes sense to be interested in your character. I mean Kirishima was most likely interested in Ryonuske cause of his brute strength and personality.
Yusuke will probably also work with Kirishima after be recommended by his brother.

tumblr_ohsdagJN0F1rxhcsqo1_540.gifv

Jayblade

Maboromicamie~ (Camie Utsushimi)
I mean, she's not got a Quirk suited for direct combat, though (seemingly) great for distraction, similarly to Ruriko.
What exactly is Camie’s quirk? I don’t believe it’s been shown in the anime.
We’ve only seen her being impersonated by Toga.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yup, not been shown yet, it will be in the arc after the current one.
For those of you who are impatient, she can create visual and auditory illusions.

I got this from the fandom wikipedia...
Glamour (幻惑, Genwaku?): Camie's Quirk allows her to emit a smoke-like substance from her mouth which can form visual and auditory illusions over a large area. The illusions only last a short time.