• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
1. Benjiro: Total Score: 73.

Yu:Total Score: 70.

Kazue: Total Score: 70.

Yusuke: Total Score: 68

Kodi: Total Score: 60.

Gosa: Total Score: 58.

Zasha: Total Score: 56.

Liam: Total Score: 56.

Donia: Total Score: 53.

Zidane: Total Score: 52.

Hisako: Total Score: 52.

Yuku: Total Score: 51.

Emanuel: Total Score: 48.

Asami: Total Score: 45.

Ruriko: Total Score: 45.

Gwenrhian: Total Score: 43.

Gwenerys: Total Score: 40.

Gweneira: Total Score: 38.

/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Jayblade

I know of two really good rpers who want in the rp. I know we are full, but we have had a few people who seem to have fizzled out. Would it be possible to add anymore? (For reference the two are omnipotentonion and ssoul)
Depends what role they want to play, sadly our class is pretty overfull tbh. They could join but idk if they could be in our class if I’m being honest. Sorry about that.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
1. Benjiro: Total Score: 73.

Yu:Total Score: 70.

Kazue: Total Score: 70.

Yusuke: Total Score: 68

Kodi: Total Score: 60.

Gosa: Total Score: 58.

Zasha: Total Score: 56.

Liam: Total Score: 56.

Donia: Total Score: 53.

Zidane: Total Score: 52.

Hisako: Total Score: 52.

Yuku: Total Score: 51.

Emanuel: Total Score: 48.

Asami: Total Score: 45.

Gwenrhian: Total Score: 43.

Gwenerys: Total Score: 40.

Gweneira: Total Score: 38.

Ruriko: Total Score: 37./SPOILER]
Uh... you did see my last post right? I upped Ruriko's rescue points a fair amount:
I should work on a post soon...
Anyways, Ruriko would probably have roughly 6-7 villain points and about 38 rescue points, probably a little lower.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Depends what role they want to play, sadly our class is pretty overfull tbh. They could join but idk if they could be in our class if I’m being honest. Sorry about that.

oh I completely understand, I told them it was kinda a long shot, I just thought I’d ask anyway to see if there was a way they could...
@Nukas ask Soul and Onion if they’d like to take up spots as two of the big 3, or just older years. If they don’t want to play those roles it’s understandable, just a suggestion.
Oh ok, you thought of something for them. I will ask them right away and get back to you thanks!!

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
It’s fine, it turns out I really hate turning people down lol.
We talked a while back about maybe splitting into two classes, if we did that could we accept them as students? I’ve heard back from onion about being big three and he was fine with it, but @Grand Master Koop had the idea of having a class 1-B and make them a part of it. They weren’t complaining with the role they were given, these two are just my friends and I want to give them the chance to be in the rp. Again if we don’t want to split the classes that’s fine I just thought I’d ask.

Jayblade

We talked a while back about maybe splitting into two classes, if we did that could we accept them as students? I’ve heard back from onion about being big three and he was fine with it, but @Grand Master Koop had the idea of having a class 1-B and make them a part of it. They weren’t complaining with the role they were given, these two are just my friends and I want to give them the chance to be in the rp. Again if we don’t want to split the classes that’s fine I just thought I’d ask.
I’m fine with that. But should we have just them two as Class B characters or have people who volunteer move to the class as well.