• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
@Cloudswift it's good.

You know, I should make somebody to replace Shigaraki.
I think we should keep Kurogiri, since he's like Shigaraki's supporter, and a reliable minion. His Quirk is also important.

Name: Famuro Shogiyami
Aligment: Second-in-Command to the League of Villains
Quirk: Dark Replication; Famuro has an Quirk that's uncanny; even for Quirks. Of course, his already-powerful Quirk was greatly enhanced by his master. His original Quirk was called "Replication," and could make non-living copies of anybody he touched, which had the same appearance, color, and texture, but no personality. This was something Famuro had to give it himself. They were as tough as he was, and would only dissapate of he lost focus. After his master gave him another Quirk to further enhance its power, it's strength skyrocketed. Any copies he made would possess a copy of the Quirk of the one it was created from, as well as that person's knowledge of said Quirk. However, the stronger the Quirk, the more focus needed for that individual clone. Several other bonuses were given to that Quirk; one of them was the power to make them with full power at less concentration. He can currently create up to five at a time, provided their Quirks have above medium level strength, such as that found in Harper, Dekiru, Miu, and Tanaka. He is training to make six and above. He can, provided their Quirks are weak, such as the Quirks found in Hagakure and Mineta. Even if his clones are invisible, he can still track them. The downside to creating more than one is that the copies become much duller in color, and the eyes become whiter. As he approaches his limit, the clones turn more and more colorless, at some point becoming black and white. Provided the clone isn't destroyed, he can control them to move up to five miles away, and can see through their eyes. Whenever his clones' Quirks are used, they glow ominously with a powerful, blackish-purple aura.
Personality: Shogiyami is cruel, and despises heroes. He is reckless, and won't hesitate to make a risky move to accomplish his goals. If he has to run himself or a close friend through a wood-chipper to achieve his twisted dreams, he won't hesitate. He plays with his opponents, but becomes serious if they are an actual threat to him. Even so, he likes to watch them suffer slowly, enjoying slow, painful deaths. If he lived by religion, they would be masochism and sadism. When he doesn't get his way, he will keep trying. His perseverance, determination, and bravery know no bounds. Neither does his anger.
Appearance: Shogiyami is athletic for his age, as well as tall and skinny. He's pale, and his veins course with reddish-purple blood. His hair is a deep purplish-black, and his eyes are a crimson blood-red. He normally wears a black sweatshirt and rubber-ish pants that go with his Villain Suit. He has several scars on his chest, back, and neck, as well as one going past, but not on, his left eye.
Skills Besides Quirk: As stated, Famuro is athletic, but doesn't really move quickly. Since he likes toying with his opponents, he's an expert at dodging and parkour, like Dekiru. However, Famuro moves gracefully with fluid movements, rather than Dekiru's flashier, more efficient-looking style that seems to say, "look at me I'm winging it," when he actually plans his moves beforehand, or on the fly. Famuro is also good with knives. Cutting, chopping, slicing, whittling, sushi-making, you name it.
Other: Shogiyami is related to the same Pro as his counterpart, Shigaraki; the Heroine killed by his master. Out of all the Heroes in the world, he despises All Might the most, and seeks to kill him with his own two hands, or better, with the two hands of All Might's clone.
Villain Suit: Shogiyami's suit goes over his usual attire. He has two gunmetal braces on his arms that block attacks and hold two hunting knives each. Over his face is a simple, flattened, rounded, dome-shaped white mask with scrapes and two golden eyeholes. On the top of the mask are two blood-red horns that are dyed with the liquid they resemble. He wears a dark gray jacket with ripped off sleeves that blocks high and low temperatures, and is also bulletproof. His elbows and knees don fierce-looking gunmetal and crimson pads that are as solid as they are violent. They appear to have bloodstains on them. His shoes are usually combat boots, but he wears gunmetal plating on them in his Villain Suit, making them even more suitable for combat.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Basically, they become only useful strength-wise. He's sacrificing appearance, which can be used to sneak them into places and sub them for their real counterparts, and in return achieving more combat efficiency.

Also, Mineta's a pervert. Deal with it.

Pro Hero Dekiru

I mean, Hagakure's good at saving people, since she can slip in and out unseen.
Mineta's only gonna save you if you're a "cute chick".

You people don't understand Mineta, he's supposed to be a horny teenage boy and he succeed at being that
I mean seriously, HOW DID THIS KID GET INTO UA?!?!
He stuck his balls to the robots, that's now
Basically, they become only useful strength-wise. He's sacrificing appearance, which can be used to sneak them into places and sub them for their real counterparts, and in return achieving more combat efficiency.
If they keep their full strength, I still don't think its much of a downfall

You people don't understand Mineta, he's supposed to be a horny teenage boy and he succeed at being that

Nah I get Mineta. He's the standard pervert every Shonen anime needs to have. I get him, but if he gets no meaningful development it won't make me like him.

But if is more useful than some of his classmates.

No meaningful development? Remember that Midnight fight and the big character development he went through?

That didn't amount to anything in the long run? It's like saying Bakugou got development because he became "slightly" less angry or agreed to work with a person once. If the character acts 99% the same minus one sequence it doesn't mean much IMO.

Eh, it made him more useful than a lot of his classmates. Didn't change how I felt on him.

....and made Midnight look hilariously weak. Like insulting so.

Pro Hero Dekiru

His goal, while realistic and somewhat admirable, is stupid once you think about it.
"oh if i become a hero then the chicks will like me"
Oh yeah, just forget about all the people shooting at you, the fact that you're not allowed to save only the women, the fact that you might not even make it to your first date considering your job and the fact that he realized NONE OF THIS UNTIL THE FREAKING USJ INCIDENT.

I'm aware. Bakugou is also smarter than Deku.

Momo is smart girl and best girl...still choked hard against Shadow Bird boy.
*Ahem*

Sorry to so rudely intrude on your discussion, I just sincerely felt the need to call out @Godjacob and tell him to stop dissing on my girl Yaomomo :)

She's an S-ranked Intelligence by the way...just...lacking in all aspects combat-related until they start developing her. The only reason this isn't a 10 paragraph rant on your profile is because you admitted she's best girl :D

*Ahem*

Sorry to so rudely intrude on your discussion, I just sincerely felt the need to call out @Godjacob and tell him to stop dissing on my girl Yaomomo :)

She's an S-ranked Intelligence by the way...just...lacking in all aspects combat-related until they start developing her. The only reason this isn't a 10 paragraph rant on your profile is because you admitted she's best girl :D

I'm willing to debate most things, debating against someone's "best girl" is a path that leads to my destruction and I will refrain from doing that XD

DO NOT WORRY, FOR I AM HERE!
Name: Vel Shingorami
Alignment: Hero in Training
Quirk: Void Energy: Vel controls an energy source in his body called "Void Energy", it is usually shown as being white but if Vel concentrates hard enough, he can change its color, it can be emitted in a lot of different ways, It can be used to create a long-range beam or a small explosion of energy in front of him, It can also be used to create constructs like a staff or small shield but it uses a lot of energy, Void Energy be imbued into his limbs, allowing him to punch harder or run faster but he usually doesn't do it because he feels too bland when using it.
If Vel uses too much of his energy, it becomes depleted and can't be used for an amount of time depending on how much he goes over the limit, if he regularly overuses it there would be a 10 minute waiting time but if he goes fully overboard it could take him a couple days or even a week to recover.
He usually emits it through his hands but it can be emitted through his feet as well if the need arises.
Personality: Vel is a very laid back and funny guy, he doesn't care what people say about him and he doesn't care if people hate him, He just wants to make people laugh and have a good time, even if he has to injure himself to make people be happy, he will gladly jump over a desk and face plant (100% not from a real experience)
Appearance: Vel has short, messy brown hair with white tips, His eye color is white (a side effect of his quirk) while his pupil is still black, he's usually wearing a bland grey or white t-shirt with black shorts, He doesn't really care how he dresses, if its comfortable, he'll wear it
Skills besides Quirk: He's not like a lot of other heroes in training, He doesn't work out 24/7 so his physical strength is low but he's a pretty fast runner and isn't as dumb as he seems
Other: He likes cereal

@Cloudswift it's good.

I think we should keep Kurogiri, since he's like Shigaraki's supporter, and a reliable minion. His Quirk is also important.

Quirk: Dark Replication; Famuro has an Quirk that's uncanny; even for Quirks. Of course, his already-powerful Quirk was greatly enhanced by his master. His original Quirk was called "Replication," and could make non-living copies of anybody he touched, which had the same appearance, color, and texture, but no personality. This was something Famuro had to give it himself. They were as tough as he was, and would only dissapate of he lost focus. After his master gave him another Quirk to further enhance its power, it's strength skyrocketed. Any copies he made would possess a copy of the Quirk of the one it was created from, as well as that person's knowledge of said Quirk. However, the stronger the Quirk, the more focus needed for that individual clone. Several other bonuses were given to that Quirk; one of them was the power to make them with full power at less concentration. He can currently create up to five at a time, provided their Quirks have above medium level strength, such as that found in Harper, Dekiru, Miu, and Tanaka. He is training to make six and above. He can, provided their Quirks are weak, such as the Quirks found in Hagakure and Mineta. Even if his clones are invisible, he can still track them. The downside to creating more than one is that the copies become much duller in color, and the eyes become whiter. As he approaches his limit, the clones turn more and more colorless, at some point becoming black and white. Provided the clone isn't destroyed, he can control them to move up to five miles away, and can see through their eyes. Whenever his clones' Quirks are used, they glow ominously with a powerful, blackish-purple aura.
Personality: Shogiyami is cruel, and despises heroes. He is reckless, and won't hesitate to make a risky move to accomplish his goals. If he has to run himself or a close friend through a wood-chipper to achieve his twisted dreams, he won't hesitate. He plays with his opponents, but becomes serious if they are an actual threat to him. Even so, he likes to watch them suffer slowly, enjoying slow, painful deaths. If he lived by religion, they would be masochism and sadism. When he doesn't get his way, he will keep trying. His perseverance, determination, and bravery know no bounds. Neither does his anger.
Appearance: Shogiyami is athletic for his age, as well as tall and skinny. He's pale, and his veins course with reddish-purple blood. His hair is a deep purplish-black, and his eyes are a crimson blood-red. He normally wears a black sweatshirt and rubber-ish pants that go with his Villain Suit. He has several scars on his chest, back, and neck, as well as one going past, but not on, his left eye.
Skills Besides Quirk: As stated, Famuro is athletic, but doesn't really move quickly. Since he likes toying with his opponents, he's an expert at dodging and parkour, like Dekiru. However, Famuro moves gracefully with fluid movements, rather than Dekiru's flashier, more efficient-looking style that seems to say, "look at me I'm winging it," when he actually plans his moves beforehand, or on the fly. Famuro is also good with knives. Cutting, chopping, slicing, whittling, sushi-making, you name it.
Other: Shogiyami is related to the same Pro as his counterpart, Shigaraki; the Heroine killed by his master. Out of all the Heroes in the world, he despises All Might the most, and seeks to kill him with his own two hands, or better, with the two hands of All Might's clone.
Villain Suit: Shogiyami's suit goes over his usual attire. He has two gunmetal braces on his arms that block attacks and hold two hunting knives each. Over his face is a simple, flattened, rounded, dome-shaped white mask with scrapes and two golden eyeholes. On the top of the mask are two blood-red horns that are dyed with the liquid they resemble. He wears a dark gray jacket with ripped off sleeves that blocks high and low temperatures, and is also bulletproof. His elbows and knees don fierce-looking gunmetal and crimson pads that are as solid as they are violent. They appear to have bloodstains on them. His shoes are usually combat boots, but he wears gunmetal plating on them in his Villain Suit, making them even more suitable for combat.
If I may intervene, if you think that replacing Shigaraki is a better idea than replace Kurogiri, then you are sadly mistaken.

I have no idea which episodes you people are in, so I'll have my debate in a spoiler tab.
It is revealed during the fight between All for One and All Might that Shigiraki is the grandson of All Might's past mentor and sixth user of One for All. It seems to be important as All Might wants to help Shigiraki into the path of good, because he feels a closer connection to him, but it could lead to All Might forgetting his duties as a hero and Shigiraki as a villain and all that. Not to mention All for One has something planned for Shigiraki as he did make him and his group disappear from the fight, which I theorize is to have Shigiraki wield All for One.

Pro Hero Dekiru

That wasn't my thought process at all.
I just felt that somebody was needed to stand in his place, just as we have OC's that stand in place of more important canon characters, such as Satsuke is to Todoroki and Dekiru is to Midoriya. My thought process was that in the anime, Midoriya and Shigaraki are opposites; two sides of the same coin. When you change one side, it feels almost necessary to change the other side. I also felt that Kurogiri's Quirk was important for getting in and out of places, such as the USJ and Hosu. If I gave it some time I could certainly replace Kurogiri, but I got lazy and said, "Meh, I'll keep him.

Also with me:

upload_2018-10-8_20-43-41.png

I REGRET NOTHING
BRING IT ON

Name: Hikaru Yoshida
Alignment: Hero-in-training
Quirk: Ultimate Shield -- So, I liked FMA's Greed's "superpower" and decided to use it(adding limitations of course XD). Hikaru can change the hardness of his skin to an 8.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale at will. However, this seriously restricts the blood flow wherever his skin hardens if it is used for an extensive period of time. The nerves in his limbs are also dulled a bit, meaning he can't react as quickly as he could normally(delayed nerve signal). Pain is duller, but he can still feel it. When he changes his skin's hardness, it will turn a darker grey color in the area that he does this.
Personality: Hikaru isn't unfriendly, but his sense of humor often includes sarcasm and he won't hesitate to tell others that they're wrong. As such, he can come off as a bit of a jerk. Hikaru is confident, but not cocky, and he knows his limits. He hates bullies and won't hesitate to stand up and say something if he assumes someone is being treated poorly. Hikaru is often a "mom friend" with his closer friends, trying to keep them from getting hurt in the slightest bit.
Appearance: Hikaru has messy orange hair, green eyes, and slightly pale skin. Outside of his school uniform, he is usually seen in athletic wear.
Skills besides Quirk: Hikaru is good at hockey and figure skating, running, and cooking.
Other: Hikaru's twin sister was a part of the minority that was born Quirkless, and as such he often had to defend her from school bullies. He stuck up for other taunted kids as well, earning himself the nickname "school superhero".
I'll probably make a reply for Hikaru next, just because I do kind of need to introduce him at some point XD

Oh no, don't you dare diss my boy Mineta
I kinda have to agree with Rohan, here. While Mineta is undoubtedly the most hated character in MHA, I find a certain charm to his antics.
Inner Me: Of course you would say that. You're the lewdest and perviest user on this, so you have a kind of "kinship" towards Mineta.
That is not at all the reason and you know it!
Inner Me: Sure, tell yourself that.

Also, @Godjacob, how dare. I see you talkin' smack about my Baku-bro. He's sexie-I mean-best boi MHA has to offer! He definitely has had major character development, and you can't tell me otherwise.
It all started with his first fight with Deku. All he cared about at the time was beating Deku senseless to show him his place without caring about any reprocussions. Then after experiencing his fight against Deku, he learned to never underestimate an opponent, which he showcases in his fight against Ururaka. It could be seen as ruthless and cruel, and what most of the other bystanders said, but it showed that he respected her enough to give it his all, which is why he got annoyed with his fight against Todoroki because Bakugo was giving it his all while Todoroki didn't. Then when he got kidnapped, he showed that he is prideful to his guts and refused to join the League of Villains, which if you're asking me, I think he would've accepted of it was him from the beginning of the series. Then with his rematch against Deku, he let out all of his feelings and they all had a matter of meaning to it. Just. Just. AHHHHH!

DABI IS NOT A TODOROKI.
Woah, man! Now you've gone too far!

You can't really make a stance on either side imo. There's so many theories that showcase how it is possible, yet not enough to true evidence to be able to prove it. Honestly, it's one of my favorite fan-theories and one I hope is true. It just makes it so interesting imo!

TORU IS THE TRAITOR

dabi is 100% a todoroki
Nah, she seems to be the least likely imo. While her quirk would be great to do so, she doesn't really seem to have much motive nor relevance. So yeah. :-P

@Cloudswift it's good.

Wait a second. This is just Twice's quirk!

Yknow it'd be great if I had the time to watch the show and had a place where I could actually watch it without breaking the law and/or risking getting my computer murdered by viruses...and I can't get Hulu, either...