• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
You good.

Here's the new count.
Dekiru: 18, 56 (74)
Harper: around 28, 40 (68)
Tanaka: 34, 40 (74)
Jurou: ??, 30 (30+)
Yuki: 41, 30 (71)
Tokoyami: 74, 0 (74)
Jet: ??, ?? (??)
Miu: 39, 30 (69)
Tashi: 39, 30 (69)
Sophie: 19, 30 (49)
Aki: 17, 30 (47)
Cliff: ??, 20 (+20)
Ayato: 35, 30 (65)

TOP 10

1st place: Tokoyami; 74, 0 (74)
1st place (tied): Dekiru; 18, 56 (74)
1st place (tied): Tanaka; 34, 40 (74)
2nd place: Yuki; 41, 30 (71)
3rd place: Miu; 39, 30 (69)
3rd place (tied): Tashi; 39, 30 (69)
4th place: Ayato; 35, 30 (65)
5th place: Sophie; 19, 30 (49)
6th place: Aki; 17, 30 (47)
7th place: ???

I'm okay with it as long as everyone else is.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Ooh, wait, let me rummage through the Tokoyami Fights.
Cavalry Fight. (Uh...)
Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu. (Hmm, don't think so.)
Tokoyami vs Ashido (Maybe.)
Tokoyami vs Bakugou (I mean, Tokoyami is Bakugou in this RP XD)
Tokoyami and Tsuyu vs Ectoplasm. (I mean, he's fighting a teacher WITH another student).

Other than that, I can't really find anything.

Ooh, wait, let me rummage through the Tokoyami Fights.
Cavalry Fight. (Uh...)
Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu. (Hmm, don't think so.)
Tokoyami vs Ashido (Maybe.)
Tokoyami vs Bakugou (I mean, Tokoyami is Bakugou in this RP XD)
Tokoyami and Tsuyu vs Ectoplasm. (I mean, he's fighting a teacher WITH another student).

Other than that, I can't really find anything.
What are you trying to say with this?

oh no i wasn't meaning in equivalents

i was just implying Naosu fighting Todoroki would be fun and also sorta make sense considering Endeavour's agency was in Hosu, meaning they were most likely involved in dealing with him

oh no i wasn't meaning in equivalents

i was just implying Naosu fighting Todoroki would be fun and also sorta make sense considering Endeavour's agency was in Hosu, meaning they were most likely involved in dealing with him
Well, since my character is essentially the Shoto Todoroki of this RP, I think this would be interesting!

And i think Ziru meant Tanaka would be like this rp's version of Tokoyami from the show
I actually think he's talking about my character, Tokoyami Aki.

yes. i think what Ziru is getting at is that Tanaka is comparable to Tokoyami from the show. So he's going through all the fights show Tokoyami was in and thinking about if they'd have an equivalent here

You good.

Here's the new count.
Dekiru: 18, 56 (74)
Harper: around 28, 40 (68)
Tanaka: 34, 40 (74)
Jurou: ??, 30 (30+)
Yuki: 41, 30 (71)
Tokoyami: 74, 0 (74)
Jet: ??, ?? (??)
Miu: 39, 30 (69)
Tashi: 39, 30 (69)
Sophie: 19, 30 (49)
Aki: 17, 30 (47)
Cliff: ??, 20 (+20)
Ayato: 35, 30 (65)

TOP 10

1st place (tied): Dekiru; 18, 56 (74)
1st place (tied): Tanaka; 34, 40 (74)
2nd place: Yuki; 41, 30 (71)
3rd place: Miu; 39, 30 (69)
3rd place (tied): Tashi; 39, 30 (69)
4th place: Ayato; 35, 30 (65)
5th place: Sophie; 19, 30 (49)
6th place: Aki; 17, 30 (47)
7th place: ???
I'm inclined to agree with those on this thread that believe the top ten placement is a bit too… tied up. My proposed solution would be to add/dock (minimal) points from certain characters in order to even out the roster.

Tokoyami is essentially this roleplay's Bakugo, and therefore should have an uncontested lead in first place. To do this, a point could be added and two or three points could be docked from Dekiru and Tanaka respectively (maybe more from Dekiru, considering he's more similar to Izuku who landed in seventh place). Either Miu or Tashi could have one or two of their points dropped just to prevent a bit of a tangle—maybe Miu, considering she blacked out for the latter portion of the entrance exam. From there, the gap is a bit… stretched out, so more points may need to be docked from Ayato in order to smooth out that gap (or, alternatively, the other characters give their scores and the gaps are filled in from there).

So the way I have it, the scores would end up looking (at least somewhat) like this:
1st Place: Tokoyami (75pts)
2nd Place: Tanaka (73pts)
3rd Place: Dekiru (72pts)
4th Place: Yuki (71 pts)
5th Place: Tashi (69 pts)
6th Place: Miu (67 pts)
7th Place: Ayato (63 pts)
8th Place: Sophie (49 pts)
9th Place: Aki (47 pts)
10th Place: ??? (??? pts)
Of course, this is just my opinion and it has its issues (the discrepancy between Ayato's points and Sophie's points is still great enough to warrant a "Mind the Gap" sign and there is no tenth placement). Also, placements could change around a lot, considering neither Jet, Jurou, Harper, nor Cliff have a definite exam point value listed.

That's just how I would put it, Dekiru has the final ruling, obviously. I personally would like to get the exams finished very soon so we can move on to the rest of the roleplay.

I'm inclined to agree with those on this thread that believe the top ten placement is a bit too… tied up. My proposed solution would be to add/dock (minimal) points from certain characters in order to even out the roster.

Tokoyami is essentially this roleplay's Bakugo, and therefore should have an uncontested lead in first place. To do this, a point could be added and two or three points could be docked from Dekiru and Tanaka respectively (maybe more from Dekiru, considering he's more similar to Izuku who landed in seventh place). Either Miu or Tashi could have one or two of their points dropped just to prevent a bit of a tangle—maybe Miu, considering she blacked out for the latter portion of the entrance exam. From there, the gap is a bit… stretched out, so more points may need to be docked from Ayato in order to smooth out that gap (or, alternatively, the other characters give their scores and the gaps are filled in from there).

So the way I have it, the scores would end up looking (at least somewhat) like this:
1st Place: Tokoyami (75pts)
2nd Place: Tanaka (73pts)
3rd Place: Dekiru (72pts)
4th Place: Yuki (71 pts)
5th Place: Tashi (69 pts)
6th Place: Miu (67 pts)
7th Place: Ayato (63 pts)
8th Place: Sophie (49 pts)
9th Place: Aki (47 pts)
10th Place: ??? (??? pts)
Of course, this is just my opinion and it has its issues (the discrepancy between Ayato's points and Sophie's points is still great enough to warrant a "Mind the Gap" sign and there is no tenth placement). Also, placements could change around a lot, considering neither Jet, Jurou, Harper, nor Cliff have a definite exam point value listed.

That's just how I would put it, Dekiru has the final ruling, obviously. I personally would like to get the exams finished very soon so we can move on to the rest of the roleplay.
I totally think it should be like this as well.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
2nd place: Tanaka; 32, 40 (72)
3rd place: Yuki; 41, 30 (71)
4th place: Dekiru; 14, 56 (70)
5th place: Miu; 39, 30 (69)
6th place: Tashi; 36, 30 (66)
7th place: Ayato; 35, 30 (65)
8th place: Sophie; 19, 30 (49)
9th place: Aki; 17, 30 (47)
10th place: Kenny; 26, 20 (46)

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Who's the Todoroki of this RP?
Imma skim through the Midoriya fights because Dekiru is obviously a Mineta clone (jk)

Midoriya & Uraraka VS Bakugou & Iida
Midoriya, Krirshima, Bakugou, Todoroki, & All Might VS Shigaraki, Kurogiri, & Nomu
Midoriya VS All of UA Hero Academia
Midoriya, Hatsume, Uraraka, and Tokoyami VS Finalists
Midoriya, Hatsume, Uraraka, and Tokoyami VS Todoroki, Kaminari, Iida, and Yaoyorozu
Midoriya VS Shinsou
Midoriya VS Todoroki
Midoriya VS Gran Torino
Midoriya VS Stain
Midoriya & Todoroki VS Stain
Midoriya, Todoroki, & Iida VS Stain
Midoriya & Bakugou VS All Might
Midoriya VS (not really) Shigaraki
Midoriya & Class 1-A VS Rock Monsters
Midoriya VS Muscular
Midoriya & Pussycats VS Magne & Spinner
Midoriya, Tokoyami, & Shoji VS Dark Shadow
Midoriya, Shoji, Bakugou, and Todoroki VS Dark Shadow
Midoriya, Todoroki, & Shoji VS Dabi, Toga, & Mr. Compress

...Damn. Midoriya has seen some crap. I feel bad for Young Parokuro over here.

Who's the Todoroki of this RP?
Imma skim through the Midoriya fights because Dekiru is obviously a Mineta clone (jk)

Midoriya & Uraraka VS Bakugou & Iida
Midoriya, Krirshima, Bakugou, Todoroki, & All Might VS Shigaraki, Kurogiri, & Nomu
Midoriya VS All of UA Hero Academia
Midoriya, Hatsume, Uraraka, and Tokoyami VS Finalists
Midoriya, Hatsume, Uraraka, and Tokoyami VS Todoroki, Kaminari, Iida, and Yaoyorozu
Midoriya VS Shinsou
Midoriya VS Todoroki
Midoriya VS Gran Torino
Midoriya VS Stain
Midoriya & Todoroki VS Stain
Midoriya, Todoroki, & Iida VS Stain
Midoriya & Bakugou VS All Might
Midoriya VS (not really) Shigaraki
Midoriya & Class 1-A VS Rock Monsters
Midoriya VS Muscular
Midoriya & Pussycats VS Magne & Spinner
Midoriya, Tokoyami, & Shoji VS Dark Shadow
Midoriya, Shoji, Bakugou, and Todoroki VS Dark Shadow
Midoriya, Todoroki, & Shoji VS Dabi, Toga, & Mr. Compress

...Damn. Midoriya has seen some crap. I feel bad for Young Parokuro over here.
I am the Todoroki/Endeavor's child masterpiece, remember?

(Just in case you don't remember)
Name: Satsuke Todoroki
Alignment: Hero-In-Training
Quirk: Half Hot and Half Cold
Quirk Description- The same quirk that is used by Shoto Todoroki. The quirk allows the user to generate flames from the left side of their body and oce from the right side.
A quick drawback is that if the user uses too much of one side, they may experience physical drawbacks, such as frostbite from using their ice quirk too much and overheating from using their fire quirk too much.
Personality: Stone cold serious. Satsuke barely shows any emotion, but will tend to show anger more than anything else. She is the quiet type and tends to keep to herself. Though, she is fairly easy to get along with, unlike Tokoyami, as she doesn't really care about being better than anybody.
Appearance: Satsuke stands at 5'05" feet, and has a lean, flexible figure. She has white hair with red streaks surrounding it. While her right eye is grey, her left eye is turquoise. She doesn't tend to wear anything to glamorous, just some skinny jeans, or a skirt, and a blouse.
Skills besides Quirk: Good strategist and quick instinct
Other: Is Mia's Half-Sister and was recommended into UA by her father, Endeavor.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Dekiru: My Quirk turns me into living, violent, rubber.

SUPER SAIYAN SPRING!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pro Hero Dekiru

Done. And one more thing:
Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 10.31.34 PM.png