1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Pro Hero Dekiru, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Wait theirs a 9 year old in the academy? Wait......wait...

*Brain begins cracking open, light bleeds from the cracks*

2. Yeah that just unrealistic
    I know people skip one or two grades, but 5?

3. For a nine year old boy to have at least ninth grade intelligence? It's happened in a certain tv show *Cough Cough Young Sheldon*

4. Wasn't it a girl?

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  5. Pro Hero Dekiru

Pro Hero Dekiru Previously Battle Legend G.K.

Yeah; I think the scores should be toned down; not above 720. Most shouldn't be able to throw that far.

Grand Master Koop likes this.
  6. Was going to ask, people in MHA RP always seem to overshadow the cast from the original show with their OCs

7. How many replies are we currently waiting on?

8. I haven't posted yet, I'll post when I can

Mystic Zander likes this.
  9. Excalibur Queen and Swirled like this.
  10. For the record @Cloudswift has been away for an eternity so any character connected to a Cloudswift OC should probably find something else to do for now. Just a tip.

11. That is true, so maybe I won't wait for her, but the other three have been fairly active (from what I can assume).

Swirled and Godjacob like this.
  12. Everyone okay with waiting another 24 hours for the others to reply before moving on? It has been quite awhile now.

Swirled and Excalibur Queen like this.
  13. Swirled

Swirled Previously Swirled

Yeah I got other RPs to reply to.

14. How many oc's are we waiting on for a reply? This has been on hold for quite some time.

15. I'm just kind of confused since there are so many OCs and we don't seem that organized

Godjacob likes this.
  16. Not much we can do about that unless @Pro Hero Dekiru shows some initiative and tries to rally his discussion page back together.

There are a bunch of dropped oc's scattered about with the active ocs, and just a general problem with most OCS.

Grand Master Koop likes this.
  17. That is true, cuz I'd personally like to continue this RP as well, but with a lot of OC's not being active it makes the current plot of the RP seem bland (and I want to be able to see each of the students to be able to rank them fairly in the fitness exam).

Swirled likes this.
  18. Pro Hero Dekiru

Fair point...
    I think from here we have about two options.

1. We continue, attempting to bend around the absence of some Charmers.
    2. We restart the RP as a total.

I'm open to suggestions.

Swirled likes this.
  19. I'd like to restart, but with RPers that are actually committed to continuing this RP.

Swirled likes this.
  20. _Ziruminous

_Ziruminous Previously _Tapu_Ziru_

Yeah, me too.

Swirled likes this.
  21. Swirled

So I say we restart cause I wanna continue too. At least you didn't give up on this.

_Ziruminous likes this.
  22. Pro Hero Dekiru

Okay. I'll start setting up the reboot.

SS-I Never and Swirled like this.
  23. Also, as a suggestion, let's try and make quirks something different than just a normal superpower. I think the personality in the characters quirks is a big part of the story. I mean I made Tashi as a joke to basically OHKO all vague 'energy' users in the rp.

24. I mean my Quirk Attraction is not like your typical super power

25. I just mean there should be standards, like the quirk causing an unexpected drawback or something like that. Specific details and limitations that make it your own.

26. I just took quirks from the show cuz' I'm uncreative! :3

Though, I do try to have them mix with my character's personality.

27. Swirled

Cooleo, I might try lol.