• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

sSoul

Previously Swirled
@SoulDemon It was rather anti-climactic. It wasnt blown away or anything, just had all of its electricity drained. But it is currently falling over on all of the gang apparently.
A shame, usually it would take a bit more to knock down, but compared to other fests that were required to defeat the 0P, it seems like our OCs(excluding Jurou and anyone else who wasn't involved) just blew on the robot and it died.

Someone catch me up. My computer is dead now to rental chrome book from school is crap. I would've gladly taken the role of the kidnapped student, since Sylvia is so weak it would make sense, but I wasn't able to answer fast enough. Y'all just kinda took off without me

Entrance exams are happening, and we're in the process of taking out the 0P

Also, Tanaka's still trying to load the catapult, right? Was that who Dekiru was referring to?

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Well, Dekiru is going to need somebody to catch him when he falls to the floor inevitably.
Dekiru: Ssssssssomebody catch meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
#DBZAbridgedReferences

Anyways, I was thinking that after Sylvia's checkup, Recovery would ask if they wanted to go check out the Entrance Exam and watch her tend to injuries of the students. Knowing how they want to be heroes, they'll probably say yes, and that's how they'll get introduced to the rest of the characters.
Somebody: Why would you risk your life for people you just met?
Dekiru: That's what a hero does, isn't it?
#INSPIRATION
INSERT MHA FIRST CREDITS HERE

Actually, Sylvia is traumatized from all the hospitals she's been to. The other two might encourage her, but it'll take some fighting on their part to get Sylvia to come along, and if Sylvia doesn't go, neither do the other two. Of course, they'll still need a babysitter so Kouki can have the job interview, so they'll have to go anyway... I'll make it work.

Pro Hero Dekiru

I need a point tally from everybody. This is what I have so far:

Dekiru: 25, 56
Harper: around 28, 50
Tanaka: 34, 50
Jurou: ??, 30
Yuki: 41, 40
Tokoyami: 74, 0
Jet: ??, ??
Miu: 39, 50
Tashi: ??, 60
Sophie: 19, 30
Aki: 17, 30
Cliff: ??, 20

Last edited:
I need a point tally from everybody. This is what I have so far:

Dekiru: 50, 70
Harper: around 28, 50
Tanaka: 38, 50
Jurou: ??, 30
Yuki: 41, 40
Tokoyami: 74, 0
Jet: ??, ??
Miu: ??, 75
Tashi: ??, 60
Aki: ??, 30
Cliff: ??, 20
JESUS!!! Wow. 120 points in general is a lot! I don't understand how his rescue points are so high, though?

Sure, he defeated the 0P robot, but I don't remember him really rescuing anybody, and 0P doesn't automatically give you rescue points. Deku got rescue points not for defeating the robot, but standing up to the challenge to rescue Uraraka.

Though, if you can provide evidence that Dekiru actually did help people, and I just skimmed through the posts, then I'm sorry for ever stating this.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Well, the 0-Pointer was falling, about to crush everybody in the vicinity. With his damaged leg, he couldn't react quickly enough to move, or to rescue anybody. The only option was to destroy the robot.
Sending it the other way prevented it from falling and crushing people.
Also, he saved that NPC.

Well, the 0-Pointer was falling, about to crush everybody in the vicinity. With his damaged leg, he couldn't react quickly enough to move, or to rescue anybody. The only option was to destroy the robot.
Sending it the other way prevented it from falling and crushing people.
Also, he saved that NPC.
But I don't feel that alone equates to 70 rescue points, though. Deku only got 60 points from doing basically the same thing.