• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

I agree with that, hence my suggestion about having a revisal of the top ten to include some extra names that, presumably, are students in class 1-B. I was trying to say that splitting the class would be a bad solution to the roster problem, as it would limit character interactions (unless I wrote it weird and it came off as seeming that was what I was rallying for/that's what you were suggesting, in which case that's entirely a fault on my part, sorry).

What will the schools policy on weaponry/equipment be? Because Tashi's main form of combat is based around weaponry and plenty of supplies.
It should be the same in the anime, in which a student can create their own equipment and use it to help themselves/their quirk, as is the case with Hatsume.

Guys why are you making that post into a discussion in the RP? I just said it doesn't fit, and I don't think OPM exist in the MHA universe even as a manga series
The MHA universe, for the most part, is fairly similar to our own, bar for the sudden appearance of quirks setting back technology hundreds of years. Therefore, someone creating the OPM manga in-universe and some characters getting into an argument over it wouldn't be too out of the question. The same goes for the copy of Majora's Mask that Ayato is implied to be playing. Would the game exist? Maybe. Is there a specific reason why it wouldn't exist? I can't think of one. Therefore, having something from the real world be present within the story is plausible. Unless Dekiru/the actual MHA canon rules otherwise somewhere, I don't see why it wouldn't exist.
Honestly, I don't personally care; something as small as OPM being in universe isn't going to have an impact on the overall story. Regardless of how meme-y (for lack of a better word) it might be, it's completely inconsequential. The way I look at it, it's a chance for a bit of character interaction before class officially starts… and that's it. You and Soul's characters don't have to acknowledge the conversation. Just have them focus on something else.
TL;DR: I don't think it really matters. It's a conversation starter between characters, as far as the story's concerned, and that's about it. That's how I look at it, at least. You're free to disagree.

——
As for my actual question, when will class be officially starting (seeing as we've just started the pre-class period)? Is Sylvia's teacher character, Kouki, going to be 1-A's homeroom teacher? If not, who is? Do we just wait and find out, essentially?

As for my actual question, when will class be officially starting (seeing as we've just started the pre-class period)? Is Sylvia's teacher character, Kouki, going to be 1-A's homeroom teacher? If not, who is? Do we just wait and find out, essentially?
I'm on the same boat here. Who will be the homeroom teacher? I personally think that it should be Aizawa, as he is a great character and it would be easier to have someone RP as a cannon character except for having to wait for someone to create a new character.
Inner Me: Also because I Never really wants to RP as Aizawa, as they think he's super hot.
Don't judge me!

I didn't notice that, and if it came into effect after season 1, I haven't gotten to it yet. I've been busy. I'm really getting a sarcastic "wow you're such a dumbass" vibe from your posts, it might just be me being oversensitive/misunderstanding, but please be conscious of how your posts may be interpreted.

Have we decided what number seat each of our character has? I never got my answer when I asked how many students we had in class A
While I personally don't think that the seat numbers matter in the context of the RP, I will make a list for the students who have posted on the RP so far.
  1. @Pro Hero Dekiru Dekiru
  2. @Cloudswift Harper
  3. @_Ziruminous Tanaka
  4. @Starry Phantump Miu
  5. @FrostCrispz Jet
  6. @Excalibur Queen Aki
  7. @Excalibur Queen Sophie
  8. @Excalibur Queen Grace
  9. @SS-I Never Yuki
  10. @SS-I Never Tokoyami
  11. @SS-I Never Satsuke
  12. @Red_RiotX Tatsuya
  13. @UniverSoul Jurou
  14. @FlapJackSugaStak Cliff
  15. @Riverrunner Ayato
  16. @Mystic Zander Tashi
  17. @Tatzu Vel
  18. @Rohan Kishibe Kenny
  19. @RhythmThief Shounouchi
I don't really know about @YourLittleSylvia's characters. :p

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
No. We need one more. Fortunately, the Ingenium sibling OC fits that spot perfectly. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anybody has created that one yet.

Dibs.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So who's gonna pair up with who for the Heros vs Villains exercise, or are we even going to have that?
Edit: Forgot about the physical quirk assessment, are we doing that either or no?

Character Bios:
Name: Touma Iida
Alignment: Hero student
Quirk: Steam Engine: Like the Engine Quirk but with added steam effect
Personality: Kindhearted and a pretty chill guy, he would try to help out others as much as he can but he can also take charge of actions when the situation calls for it.
Appearance: Has short spiky blue hair, has rather wide shoulders but isn't extremely buff.
Skills besides Quirk: Organizing and multitasking
Other: Brother of Ingenium here