• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

Yknow it'd be great if I had the time to watch the show and had a place where I could actually watch it without breaking the law and/or risking getting my computer murdered by viruses...and I can't get Hulu, either...
You can literally watch every episode legally on Crunchyroll, no Premium needed.

I don't own my own device, and again, time is a big thing. With school, marching band, and hockey, I have at least half of my week taken up already. If there's anything else I want or need to do, I more often than not have to ask if it's a big enough priority. I'm thinking about asking if one of my friends would be up for a binge-night or something once marching season is over, tho.

Freshman year's already kicking my ass, y'all. Send halp.

I don't own my own device, and again, time is a big thing. With school, marching band, and hockey, I have at least half of my week taken up already. If there's anything else I want or need to do, I more often than not have to ask if it's a big enough priority. I'm thinking about asking if one of my friends would be up for a binge-night or something once marching season is over, tho.

Freshman year's already kicking my ass, y'all. Send halp.
Eh, you can handle it. Make the most of what you got, because High School really is gonna fly by so fast. Hell, sometimes I still think I'm a freshmen when I'm actually a sophomore. You just really need to make use of time when you have it. Because girl, let me tell you, if you're a procrastinator, you need to stop that.
Procrastination could literally kill you, or make you lose sleep, both are the same to me. I've stayed up till 3' in the morning just trying to get a project done, not helping that I took all advanced classes (still am actually). But thanks to me learning how to pick up a schedule and actually used it, freshmen year was a breeze. Sophomore year is even a breeze.
Heck, I always have time to watch anime! I just decide not to. :p I HAVE TO DRAW TO SUSTAIN MY SANITY!

Hey guys, I just wanted to know, what parts of the series are you guys up to? I'm up to the Internship arc (the one in the manga after the provisional hero license exam)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Okay, Tanaka might have a lot of aspects drawing towards Tokoyami, but personality wise? Nope.

Also, I have an idea for Tanaka’s hero costume in my head already.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I too only watch anime and I'll attempt to rejoin now, if that's okay.
Edit: how may I boost him up to the 40 points I planned for him? I would like some suggestions.

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Deku:
I can use my quirk to punch things, but I break my arms when I do so. I need to come up with a solution.
First solution:
I got it! I'll use my individual fingers and break them one at a time to minimize damage, and only use my arms when all ten of my fingers are broken! Hah, I'm a genius!
Second solution:
HOLY CRAP! If I spread my Quirk throughout my entire body, then I can use my arms and hands without breaking them! This has the be my greatest idea yet!
Third solution:
I GOT IT! I'll have them add arm braces to my costume to minimize all damage to my arms.
Final solution:
upload_2018-10-9_20-58-56.jpeg

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Deku:
I can use my quirk to punch things, but I break my arms when I do so. I need to come up with a solution.
First solution:
I got it! I'll use my individual fingers and break them one at a time to minimize damage, and only use my arms when all ten of my fingers are broken! Hah, I'm a genius!
Second solution:
HOLY CRAP! If I spread my Quirk throughout my entire body, then I can use my arms and hands without breaking them! This has the be my greatest idea yet!
Third solution:
I GOT IT! I'll have them add arm braces to my costume to minimize all damage to my arms.
Final solution:
View attachment 663569
Fifth Solution: I WILL ENDORSE IN H E A D B U T T S
Character progression at its finest.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Hm. Fair point; here's a proposal.
How about in field work, Classes with names next to each other work together. That mans both class 1-A and B are both present when doing field training, such as the first test, the Mock Battle, the Final Exams, and their dorms will be built into the same building; Heights 1-A/B.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Hm. Fair point; here's a proposal.
How about in field work, Classes with names next to each other work together. That mans both class 1-A and B are both present when doing field training, such as the first test, the Mock Battle, the Final Exams, and their dorms will be built into the same building; Heights 1-A/B.
Btw where should Jurou rank if he got 40 points, also I'm trying to get him 10 more points without it sounding like BS cause ever since I joined the Naruto AU RP(not a plug) I've cared about the quality of my content

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

If Class 1-B were to only show up in the times they did in the show, they would get almost no screentime.
If we were to distribute OC's between the two classes, then some character would get action, while others got none.
By including Class 1-B in physical activities, they are then included on all of the events such as the USJ Incident.

If Class 1-B were to only show up in the times they did in the show, they would get almost no screentime.
If we were to distribute OC's between the two classes, then some character would get action, while others got none.
By including Class 1-B in physical activities, they are then included on all of the events such as the USJ Incident.
We don't need our main OCs to be in Class B, I'm just saying having every spot taken by A class in the top 10 isn't fair

Rohan's comment about only Class 1-A being on the top ten roster is, fairly, a bit unrealistic. However, it doesn't make sense to split our characters up into classes 1-A and 1-B, because that would sacrifice a lot of interaction between characters in separate groups.
If class 1-B is included in physical events (such as the aforementioned UA incident), that certainly solves the problem, but… what would the point of such be? If they're grouped together so often, why not just keep them as one class?

A solution would be to introduce a roster consisting of additional NPCs with random names and quirks filling up a few of the top ten's slots. Granted, pretty much everyone has responded to the results already, which would make adding a new one… difficult. Unless of course, the new roster is just posted on here with the knowledge that all future posts will reference it without old ones having to be changed. It's a bit of a continuity shift for anyone not reading the discussion, but it would help fill the glaring plot hole that is all of the top UA contestants being exclusively put into class 1-A.

TL;DR (Why did I type all of this out?) I'm inclined to agree with Rohan on this one. However, it might be a bit late to alter the top ten roster seeing as everyone has posted. Unless Dekiru would like to introduce a kind of informal roster retcon, in which the new top-ten consisting of both class 1-A (player characters) and class 1-B (random NPC) student names. This roster wouldn't have to be edited onto older posts, although the new top ten would be acknowledged in future posts. Really the only thing that would have to be kept solid in a new roster, the way I look at it, would be Tokoyami's placement as number one. As for the other characters, I'd fully be willing to bump Ayato off of the top ten for this accommodation, if everyone else (and Dekiru) is in agreement.