• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Lupa started walking again, sniffing the air for more scents. The Phoenix in the sky cleared off after the wind started hitting, appearing to be flaming up even more. Phoenix let it go without hesitation as she felt a hand on her shoulder. A shiver rolled down her body, she wasn't used to the touch of someone else, she usually liked her space, but she decided to let it slide for Derek. A while into the journey, a brown blob appeared on the floor, and Lupa ran over to it, then sniffed it. Phoenix leaned down a hand to pick it up, now realising it was Leo, Skylar's kitten. "Hey, if he's here.. where are they?" She put the kitten behind her, in between herself and Derek on Lupa to rest. "They should be near, this chap couldn't of gone far after collapsing to sleep lazily."
@Red Gallade @Joelkjn @OtisRolePlays You guys could reply and say we get to the building, then decide what we do.

@Shadow_Pup Can you reply to Skylar, please?

Perhaps, if that's the case, then perhaps I'll make Derek useful and help Claza get to cover by dragging/carrying her, he'd be able to do it swiftly as his leg is on the brink of full recovery as well, but that all depends if I have @OtisRolePlays' permission or not, if not then I may have to think of something else and even then I might take some time for a good post.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Yo. So I'm sorry that I havn't posted here. I'm trying too figure out some shit on my own rp (like how the classes will for every year) But if someone can give a quick summary on what has happend and ill post as fast as i can

@Joelkjn We got attacked by Gabriel and Bellamy told to shoot by their captors, then they turned on them. @OtisRolePlays character got shot in the arm and @Red Gallade took her for cover. Phoenix is currently running in to get help from Gabriel and Bellamy to find Skylar and Clarke, and Clarke got a signal from Bellamy and she’s currently trying to make an escape herself with Skylar in tow

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
sorry that I am not active in the rp. I'm so stressed right now sooo I'm trying to put my focus on life and school and mainly my own rp. I will answer but i don't know how i will come in again
sorry