• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
("DISCLAIMER" You do not have to be in a relationship that is just a minor theme it is more of a prison roleplay.)
Essentially this roleplay is a romance and prison roleplay.
The roleplay takes place in a space prison for people between the ages of 14 and 17. The colony where the prison is located, is called the Ark. Basically humans fled earth as the world was ravaged by nuclear war. So they created a space station and fled.

There are three different sectors:
Phoenix:
Phoenix is the richest sector, everyone has a decent education and gets the best jobs. They are essentially the Upper Class people. The people who live here are known as Phoenicians and are barely ever arrested so it is rare for one to be in prison.
Arcadia:
Arcadia is essentially Middle Class, people get ok educations and decent jobs, but they don't get everything. People who live in this sector are referred to as Arcadians.
Walden:
Walden is essentially Lower Class, almost everyone is power, people struggle with lower paying jobs and not great education. People who live in this sector are known as Waldenites.

Couple of facts
The Ark is very cautious on air usage and all crimes are punishable by death if over the age of 19.
One crime not from earth is a population infringement. Basically families are only allowed one child, so having more than one will end up in the two kids ending up in prison and parents floated.
Anyone convicted over the age of 19 is 'floated' (thrown out an airlock).
People say "Go float yourself" instead of "Go kill yourself", basically people refer to death as being 'floated'.

Rules:

1. All Pokecharms rules apply
2. You can be either in a relationship or not (yet)(I would prefer relationships to be between role-players not just one person controlling two characters).
3. Romance is allowed (duh)
4. You may have up to 2 characters
5. Guards will be neutral characters as in you can't be a guard and anyone can control them
6. The crimes are the same as you would have on earth, e.g. stealing, arson, assault and so on
7. All prisoners wear a black t-shirt, black trousers and black shoes. But you can customise if you want as long as the outfit colour remains the same.
7. Put 'Prison :love: Romance' in your bio so I know you have read these rules

Character Bio Template
Name (First and Last):
Appearance:
Sector:
Personality:
Backstory (optional):
What you are convicted of:
Job before convicted (if any):
Relationship:
Other:

An example (This is not my character):
Name (First and Last): John Doe
Appearance: Average height, black hair, brown eyes. Black t-shirt, black trousers and black shoes.
Sector: Arcadia
Personality: Boring as hell
Backstory (optional): N/A
What you are convicted of: Theft
Job before convicted (if any): Janitor
Relationship: None

Other: Prison :love: Romance

Feel free to ask any other questions.

My Characters
Name:Bellamy Blake

Appearance: Bellamy has a tall figure and an athletic build. He has dark curly hair, brown eyes, and is 5'10". His cheeks and nose are lightly sprinkled with freckles. He wears a sleeveless black t-shirt, black trousers and black shoes.
Sector: Walden

Personality: Good-hearted, mischievous sometimes, smart and somewhat protective.
What you are convicted of: Assault
Job before convicted (if any): Guard
Relationship: In relationship with (anyone who wants to)

Name: Clarke Griffin
Appearance: Clarke is a beautiful young woman with pale complexion, blue eyes, a round face, dimple chin and blonde hair. Her hair is often pulled back in a half-up/half-down style. Clarke is 5'5" and has a medium to slim physique. She wears a black t-shirt, black trousers and black shoes.
Sector: Phoenix

Personality: Calm, smart and friendly. She is really good friends with Bellamy and they tend to hang around together a lot. She is also very ambitious and dedicated.
What you are convicted of: Theft
Job before convicted (if any): Trainee Doctor
Relationship: None (yet)

Tags
@Pokéboy098
@Devowa
@Captain Cardboard
@Jodie.xox
@Fraseandchico
@Comet Blaster
@EternalDiamondEevee
@LunarSilvally
@Spoiled Bread

Last edited:
Sorry, wasn't getting the notifications, but I'll give it a go, I think it sounds cool!

Name (First and Last): Skylar Cosmos
Appearance: Blonde hair with a darker tip. She wears a ripped black top with black denim shorts, black trainers and a black hoodie around her waist. She has a red bracelet around one of her ankles, made of fabric. She has fair skin.
Personality: She's a kind girl, but can be cold because of what happened to her. She'll talk to most people, and isn't really one to dislike anyone in particular.
Backstory (optional): Her parents were poor, and always got unlucky. They couldn't control when they had kids, and when Skylar and her sister was born, her parents were thrown out to die, and the two sisters got thrown in prison.
What you are convicted of: Having a sibling.
Job before convicted (if any): N/A
Relationship: No romance, just with her sister.
Other: Prison
clear.png
clear.png
:love: Romance!

Name (First and Last): Phoenix Cosmos
Appearance: Ginger hair with a red tint. She wears a black crop top with a black crop hoodie which she ripped at the bottom, black jeans and black trainers.
Personality: She's loving, kind, maybe a bit too trusting and brave. She will do anything to protect those she loves, especially having grown up in the prison and always seeing Skylar getting treated badly.
Backstory (optional): Same as Skylar.
What you are convicted of: Having a Sibling.
Job before convicted (if any): N/A.
Relationship: Just with Skylar.
Other: Prison :love: romance

clear.png

Name: Derek Henderson
Appearance: Pale skin, Hazel eyes, Dark blonde hair, slim yet slightly built figure. Wears a black tank top under a black closed trench coat with fur on the neck and sleeves, black jeans and slip on shoes.
Sector: Arcadia (Formerly Walden)
Personality: Very calm and serious, wouldn't hesitate to talk back to anyone even if they were guards. He tends to be a smartass to those he doesn't like but is very friendly to anyone who befriends him. Tends to blush whenever women compliment him.
Backstory: Back in the Walden Sector, his father was an expert at creating and smuggling a small range of illegal goods like drugs and Derek was always assisting him in his deals. After a few years of successful deals, both Derek and his father moved from Walden to Arcadia where they could have a slightly better life... that was before the guards finally caught wind of his father's schemes and managed to arrest him through an undercover assignment. Derek's father was instantly sentenced to float whilst Derek was sent to prison for assisting his father in his illegal dealings.
But in all honesty, Derek doesn't hate the guards as much as one would expect; he knew what he was doing was wrong and that his father's days were numbered... the run was fun while it lasted...
What you are convicted of: Assisting his father in many illegal dealings.
Job before convicted: Illegal good dealer's assistant?
Relationship: None (Yet)
Other: He is straight and has a few skills in Martial Arts for self defence or 'Worse Case Scenario' moments. Time for some Prison :love: Romance!

Last edited:
This rp caught my interest. I'm gonna join. @Jodie.xox i'm using the character that suits best for this one but he won't have the killerbunny sadly :(

Name:
Gabriel Peterson (i don't know if he have to have a last name so i just came up with something as he is actually a guy without a last name)
Appearance: quite tall (6.1 or 186 cm). Often wear a black hoodie and ripped black jeans (i swear, this is his usual clothing :D). He have a scar on his right arm from the elbow going to his palm. He covers the scar with a black half-finger glove
Personality: Sarcastic with a cold attitude. A real softie when you get to know him. Pansexual
Backstory: His dad (an alcoholic) killed his mother but was killed by Gabriel before the dad could kill Gabriel. After that there was an investigation going on and when it was done Gabriel was sentenced for murder. As well as theft.
What you are convicted of: murder and theft
Job before convicted: None
Relationship: None (yet) (I'm open to anyone who would like to start one)
Other: He knows how to fight if he needs to. He did end up in some fights where no one would see it and ended up learning a thing or two. 'Prison :love: Romance'

If i missed something, please let me know and i'll fix it
I would also like to say that i would like to make my character fall in love with a guy in this roleplay. Anyone who could volunteer?

Last edited:
If no one would like to begin a hbtq+ relationship with Gabriel then i can go for a straight pairing. Just pointing that out. And, if someone still won't begin a romance, then i'll make another character for Gabriel. It's said in the rules that you preferred it that they would be from two different roleplayers @Shadow_Pup (and honestly, i do too) but i'll do it if i have to

I’ll give you guys something to post hopefully, sorry about yesterday, I was going to do it during the night but I got told to put my iPad away