• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I am considering having this Roleplay brought to a close. I will be making a part 2, set about 20-30 years in this universe's future. You may join if you want, but it will be open to new people also.

I am considering having this Roleplay brought to a close. I will be making a part 2, set about 20-30 years in this universe's future. You may join if you want, but it will be open to new people also.
I think that's a good idea. But it shouldn't really be called 'match made in prison' anymore as it have nothing with prisons to do anymore

And I think we should be safe and have both a discussion and a conversation so we know what's more social and what's discussion related. Although that's a mere suggestion.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I started to make it, it's called Match Made 2. Oh and I was wondering if everyone gave me permission to use your characters in the role-play.

I'll likely have Derek within the next RP alongside a new character (Presumably his son). Although if the RP is made (And I'm interested) I'd like to keep control of Derek.

Do I have permission to say the falcon is still alive because of radiation? Phoenix only just got it!

The cat'll be dead.. rip Leo..
How is Skylar gonna get a new pet?