• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Sorry for the three posts in a row but 1. @Shadow_Pup Gabriel had gone for a walk and therefore he couldn't have watched Clarke sleep. Besides, he's not a creep. But i need something to write anyway so it's fine this time. 2. If you ever kill another bunny @Blue_Flash4 i will personally cut off your head with my scissors

You obviously don't need to take that seriously but don't kill any other bunnies. I'll get mad

Last edited:
Ok good, I just need to get her to join this tonight. Sadly me and her's relationship is long distance. Although it's nice to roleplay with her just notice that she is very socially awkward. Also, If you guys have discord, even if you don't please do get it, I have a roleplay server here's the link, https://discord.gg/Dkqzbw (Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers). Also here's a roleplay I made feel free to join https://pokecharms.com/threads/minu...ure-the-general-discussion.20239/#post-689745.

Last edited:
Who on here isn't socially awkward. Also, i advise you to be careful with long-distance relationships. I'm not saying this is the case but you should actually make sure that this girl is who she claims to be. It's far too easy to trick someone into giving you their email and facebook.

By the way, if you want people to join your roleplay, you should put the link in your signature instead of putting it in a comment on another roleplay

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
I'm here to say sorry about my post ine the rp to @Blue_Flash4 but at the same time not. I put my real feelings in too that post and I'm sorry but I am to be honest getting annoyed about your rp character. How should I put this a bit too op. I'm sorry if offended you with my post and here but yea. Tbh your character is (in my and @Killerbunny opinion abit too arrogant and a bit op) Like I said if my post is to aggresiv in anyones opinion espacilly @Shadow_Pup I will remove it or edit it

Who on here isn't socially awkward. Also, i advise you to be careful with long-distance relationships. I'm not saying this is the case but you should actually make sure that this girl is who she claims to be. It's far too easy to trick someone into giving you their email and facebook.

By the way, if you want people to join your roleplay, you should put the link in your signature instead of putting it in a comment on another roleplay
Don't Worry I know this girl in real life she just moved away.

Me neither. If a stranger comes up to me and start a conversation, i'll be VERY uncomfortable and start planning how to get out of the conversation. It's completely different among my friends though. @Joelkjn would say the same about me

@Red Gallade have you seen this post? And my newest? Sorry if you're busy, just post whenever
Phoenix awkwardly giggled, "Heh, yeah.." She peered outside, to which the sun was still rising, making a lovely orange hue in the landscape. "It's beautiful out there, what a great time to hunt." At that moment, Skylar woke up with a little jump, scaring Leo half to death. She stood up, then giggled,
"I'm sorry, buddy.." She cuddled the kitten for a few minutes, then slipped a leash onto him and let him follow behind her inside the prison. Phoenix greeted her sister with a nod and a smile, "Good morning, Skylar." She quietly said, then leaned on the walls, briefly seeing Gabriel walk away with berries in his hands, "Derek, we should look for fruit. With our luck, the radiation would of modified it to be huge.." She rolled her eyes, holding in a small laugh. "That's a joke, I guess.." Skylar chuckled,
"There's no saying that it's not safe for us to eat, the radiation would've worn off, we just need to make sure it didn't do anything bad to the fruit itself. Or even a vegetable." She stuck her tongue out, "As if we'd eat that!"