1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shadow_Pup, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Sorry for the three posts in a row but 1. @Shadow_Pup Gabriel had gone for a walk and therefore he couldn't have watched Clarke sleep. Besides, he's not a creep. But i need something to write anyway so it's fine this time. 2. If you ever kill another bunny @Blue_Flash4 i will personally cut off your head with my scissors

You obviously don't need to take that seriously but don't kill any other bunnies. I'll get mad

#201 Killerbunny the god, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. Is the lil bunny mad?

Killerbunny the god likes this.
  3. Are there small bunnies here?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  4. You’re a bebi! Of course there is! And it’s adooooorableeeee~

5. I'm 18. And i'm not a bunny. I'm a killerbunny. There's a difference

Jodie.xox likes this.
  6. @Killerbunny will be mad!

OtisRolePlays likes this.
  7. AAAAAHHHH!!!! *Gets blown up*

8. When should Phoenix get a Phoenix? That sounds weird, xD

9. Is it too early if I do it the next roleplay day? Or something..

10. Should we move on to the next RP day?

Jodie.xox likes this.
  11. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

Yeah start next day

12. I'll try and think of a post.

13. @Shadow_Pup can you think of something to say with Clarke? I guess she's still close to Gabriel and i don't really know what to do right now

14. Shadow_Pup

I assumed that Gabriel and Clarke went to sleep like the others right? So just have Gabriel wake up and Clarke will be still asleep near him, as I will think of something to write later.

15. Alright. I'll do that tomorrow

16. Are you still excepting? I have a girlfriend that I'm hoping to get on here so. If you are accepting can you have two more people?

17. Shadow_Pup

Yeah sure, that's sounds great

18. Ok good, I just need to get her to join this tonight. Sadly me and her's relationship is long distance. Although it's nice to roleplay with her just notice that she is very socially awkward. Also, If you guys have discord, even if you don't please do get it, I have a roleplay server here's the link, https://discord.gg/Dkqzbw (Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers). Also here's a roleplay I made feel free to join https://pokecharms.com/threads/minu...ure-the-general-discussion.20239/#post-689745.

#223 DeadEdgelord, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  19. Who on here isn't socially awkward. Also, i advise you to be careful with long-distance relationships. I'm not saying this is the case but you should actually make sure that this girl is who she claims to be. It's far too easy to trick someone into giving you their email and facebook.

By the way, if you want people to join your roleplay, you should put the link in your signature instead of putting it in a comment on another roleplay

20. Joelkjn the fox

Joelkjn the fox Previously Joelkjn

I'm here to say sorry about my post ine the rp to @Blue_Flash4 but at the same time not. I put my real feelings in too that post and I'm sorry but I am to be honest getting annoyed about your rp character. How should I put this a bit too op. I'm sorry if offended you with my post and here but yea. Tbh your character is (in my and @Killerbunny opinion abit too arrogant and a bit op) Like I said if my post is to aggresiv in anyones opinion espacilly @Shadow_Pup I will remove it or edit it

21. Don't Worry I know this girl in real life she just moved away.

22. Alright good. And yeah. I was getting a bit annoyed by your character. But at the same time i shouldn't really say much because i'm making Gabriel waaaaaayyyy too smart :p

23. Joelkjn the fox

Joelkjn the fox Previously Joelkjn

24. Of course. you know damn well i've just made a more extreme and angrier version of myself

And changed the backstory a bit too

#229 Killerbunny the god, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  25. I'm socially awkward, people talk to me then I just jump and go 'W-WHAT??'

26. Exactly. I'm socially awkward as well. It's even hard for me to get comfortable with people online

27. I can talk to plenty of people online much differently than I talk in real life

28. But i can't. I talk to people the same online as in real life

29. I'm NOT this confident at all

30. Me neither. If a stranger comes up to me and start a conversation, i'll be VERY uncomfortable and start planning how to get out of the conversation. It's completely different among my friends though. @Joelkjn would say the same about me

31. I'm still waiting for an answer from my girlfriend.

32. @Red Gallade have you seen this post? And my newest? Sorry if you're busy, just post whenever

33. I’ve seen them, sorry for keeping quiet, but I am busy at the moment, I’ll post soon.

Jodie.xox likes this.
  34. Sorry, I don't wanna be annoying or anything, just checking, and thanks!

35. Now Gabriel's making everyone hate him, isn't he?