• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

@Shadow_Pup have you read this?
Gabriel was surprised. But he kinda knew Clarke and Skylar was right. It wasn't worth fighting about. Atleast not with him.
"They're right. It's stupid to fight over this. But you should still respect all of us. We're stuck here together, so we shouldn't fight" Gabriel said and left James with his snake to go back to Clarke, the only one that Gabriel didn't consider an idiot or a douchebag. He sat down next to a tree.
"Sorry" was all he said.
This was my latest post

Trying to think of a response; Obviously Derek will respond to Phoenix but I'm trying to be a little more descriptive about it so I don't make a one liner.

Should I have Derek respond to the ambush or just go on his walk with Phoenix? I feel like option one is the better option so he's not just around for the sake of being around.

Tough choice if you ask me. They could have some bonding together while they're on their walk and notice everything went crazy when they get back. On the other hand, that would probably get boring pretty quickly

I mean, I suppose Derek could go on the walk with Phoenix and in turn get closer to her, but at the same time, I'm wondering what would happen in their absence as well as what happens when they get back.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well I was thinking that the would take the 'sky people' and sacrifice them to their good or something

(P.S. sky people are what the earthborn call our lot)

Can I get a check on who has been taken, I know Clarke and Gabriel have but does anyone else want there's to be taken

I think I'll just have Derek go on the little walk with Phoenix and eventually help out with rescuing whoever was captured. Perhaps the walk could help Derek's bad leg recover a bit more and in turn make him slightly better in a fight against the Earthborn.

I should ask, when everyone got kidnapped, what happened to Lupa? Because if nothing happened, then maybe she could help out with the rescue... unless your chars plan to escape themselves.

I only asked about Lupa because given how she's a canine, perhaps the scent of Phoenix could help her find where Skylar is, given how they're sisters, I figured they'd have a similar scent to the wolf, especially when said wolf might have been enhanced a little bit thanks to mutation after growing to the size of a bear.

If that happens, I might have Derek recover his leg some time during the rescue. (And maybe alter his attire a little bit after his 'triumph' against the Earthborn)

Maybe Phoenix' new phoenix could be spying on the group, and that's how the men found them. It could be the Father Purity's Phoenix, but the group doesn't know that, and it could lead them all there as a trap. Nice twist? :3

Maybe spiders mutated and made massive webs, so our characters could use them to make protective clothes, spider webs are stronger than the vest material they make to withstand gunshots, *bows*

@Red Gallade
Phoenix looked inside the prison with Derek, only seeing Lupa. The wolf sniffed Phoenix, then Derek, both briefly, until pointing her head outside, "They must've gone out, too." She said, slowly following Lupa outside, into the vast landscape, "Do you think they're alright?" She asked, remembering the Phoenix on her arm that started cooing and flying in front of Lupa. "Apparently now you all know, lead the way, then?" She rolled her eyes, then slowed down for Derek to follow them.
Here's my post if you missed it, it's way up the top now :p