• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Gabriel looked at James with shock in his eyes. And then it turned to anger.
"How do you know about that!? Shut the f*** up, idiot! I need someone to hold me back before I kill the bastard!" Gabriel shouted and started to approach James with the knife and the improvised baton, one in each hand, ready to strike the guy down.
oh my god, bebi!

I'll get my post done soon; just need to think of a good response. As for mutant animals, I'm thinking either wolves, bears or a large mutated slightly intelligent bird.

A bird would be hard to fight against so i think i prefer either bears or wolves. Although, bears hunt alone and would never be able to defeat everyone in that prison alone so i think wolves are the best choice. As for their mutation, we could have them bigger than they normally are (which would put them a similar height to a bear) and faster and somewhat smarter

There would be a load of mutant wild animals, depending on where we landed, because no they would’ve escaped from zoos, and pets from homes, and then have been mutated and made mutated kids
I watched a video on what Earth would be like after being left by all humans once, it was freaky..

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
This looks interesting I hope I’m accepted into this rp

Name: Zen Silver
Appearance: Black hair that covers his right eye that has a scar on it. Besides that the normal prison clothes
Sector: Phoenix
Personality: Cool, Cold, and Cruel. Kind to few who become his friends
Backstory: Is the son of a cruel man who was his father who scarred his right eye and he’s been more cruel ever since that day.
Convicted of: Assault
Job before convicted: N/A
Relationship: N/A (yet)
Other: Prison Romance