1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shadow_Pup, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

Nothing particular that I can think of currently so go ahead

2. @Red Gallade @Joelkjn @OtisRolePlays You guys could reply and say we get to the building, then decide what we do.

@Shadow_Pup Can you reply to Skylar, please?

OtisRolePlays likes this.
  3. Exactly! I've told you @Joelkjn that you need to reply

OtisRolePlays and Jodie.xox like this.
  4. I think I'm falling a bit too far behind with what's going on, what do you guys think Derek's best course of action is at this point?

5. I don't know, probably just help everyone else to tak ecover or something

6. Perhaps, if that's the case, then perhaps I'll make Derek useful and help Claza get to cover by dragging/carrying her, he'd be able to do it swiftly as his leg is on the brink of full recovery as well, but that all depends if I have @OtisRolePlays' permission or not, if not then I may have to think of something else and even then I might take some time for a good post.

7. True. You don't really have much to do as of now

8. Red Gallade likes this.
  9. Cool, I'll make my post soon

10. Joelkjn the fox

Joelkjn the fox Previously Joelkjn

Yo. So I'm sorry that I havn't posted here. I'm trying too figure out some shit on my own rp (like how the classes will for every year) But if someone can give a quick summary on what has happend and ill post as fast as i can

11. @Joelkjn We got attacked by Gabriel and Bellamy told to shoot by their captors, then they turned on them. @OtisRolePlays character got shot in the arm and @Red Gallade took her for cover. Phoenix is currently running in to get help from Gabriel and Bellamy to find Skylar and Clarke, and Clarke got a signal from Bellamy and she’s currently trying to make an escape herself with Skylar in tow

12. @Shadow_Pup Are you planning that we all get out, or that one gets caught or something? The organisation looks like it’s able to bounce back if you really want :3

13. Joelkjn the fox

sorry that I am not active in the rp. I'm so stressed right now sooo I'm trying to put my focus on life and school and mainly my own rp. I will answer but i don't know how i will come in again
    sorry

14. So are we gonna let this roleplay die? Too bad. I don't really want it to end :(

But still it's a good thing because i have very much to do. I can't decide on which i want to happen with this rp

15. But, it's not dying at all

16. I don't have an opinion on that. I mean, i think the rp is interesting but like Joelkjn (not gonna tag him because he got too much to do) i have lots to do too

17. Are there any ways for Derek and the others to sneak in to the fortress and help out?

18. I mean, if he can get past the guards there is. But the only thing he would do in there is to help Gabriel escape. He's probably gonna be trapped on the other side there now unless he gets help

19. Most likely, sorry I haven't found any other way sooner, I've had a lot to do and now I've got a cold going on.

OtisRolePlays and Jodie.xox like this.
  20. Joelkjn the fox

21. You're still around? I thought you left!

22. Joelkjn the fox

Me? Na I still get notis here so ya

23. You can turn that off you know

24. Joelkjn the fox

i know but eh
    cba

25. I understood nothing of that :)

26. Joelkjn the fox

cba= Can't be asked

27. OtisRolePlays and Red Gallade like this.
  28. So, are there guards outside or something or a way for Derek to breach the door? Also, how did Phoenix get in, did she ride Lupa who seemingly climbed over the walls?

29. She just threw the stuff to Skylar and sneaked back in @Red Gallade This is my weird logic

30. Yeah, sorry for falling behind, I’ll post later because I’m kinda busy atm.

31. It was Clarke that asked. Not Gabriel. He would never ask about something like that

32. My bad, work's got me a lil' exhausted.

33. Joelkjn the fox

sorry but i gotta drop out of this rp. I have been trying to post but just can't seem to do it. Everytime ima post something comes up. Me sorry :(

Jodie.xox and OtisRolePlays like this.
  34. Alright. Don't stress yourself

#318 Killerbunny the god, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  35. Bye @Joelkjn . Make sure to not stress yourself a lot. And once again, good bye.

Jodie.xox likes this.