• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Looking to make a superpower academy roleplay.

May I suggest the three members of team C make a group chat? Rather than expose their plans to the world. Although I have no idea how active Generation Sect really is

Oh right ~
Team B can henceforth be referred to as team Nightshade, i think all the members of the team have pretty much agreed on this name.
and of course by default Nightshade > A, or C.
Merely our team name is already leagues ahead ~ You guys should work on that though >_>I don't really want to hear, 'Next match Nightshade vs Team A' ..... such a let down...

Oh right ~
Team B can henceforth be referred to as team Nightshade, i think all the members of the team have pretty much agreed on this name.
and of course by default Nightshade > A, or C.
Merely our team name is already leagues ahead ~ You guys should work on that though >_>I don't really want to hear, 'Next match Nightshade vs Team A' ..... such a let down...
We decided as soon it begun that we're team A for anarchy :p

And the most ugly national dog the world has ever seen. The good old British bulldog.

Worst part is I hate tea. And I'm in the middle of another 6 hour train ride with my nightmare of a little brother.

Nightshade.png
If only I was as dedicated to my homework as I was to this role-play

Hey there. I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn you down and ask you to delete your post. It's clear by just a quick glance that your grammar and spelling skills are slightly sub par and when you couple that with the fact you posted before being given the go ahead by anybody... Well I'm afraid I'm going tWo have to boot you from the roleplay.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but you didn't even follow the basic character bio template I set out and furthermore your character's powers don't make sense. They are way too vague to even be considered a viable power. I could go on, I won't, but I could.

So sorry mate I'm afraid you'll have to take your business elsewhere :/

@kyuukestu and @Novosel thanks for helping out whilst I was away :)
Whoof. Kinda harsh, but not too much ;).
So don't worry about it, I can move on. Sorry about th' trouble.