• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kasumi's Digital Doodle Book

... ghghk

ghghkkgmeflekefkkk

GJKENFKJFNKENLK

Kasu-nyaaaaaaaaannnn that has to be one of the cutest drawings ever :>
(I love how everyone draws Tunduli differently (ie, me, you, RX, Virgil) ... this is probably one of the most kawaii ones xD)

I love my/its/her's eyeesssssssffnek
They're really cute and then the wings and the ears and the fluff and the tail and the collar and the whole thing adfndmdn neeeeeeee ♥

Glad you like it Tun-nyaaan!!~♥
:,//D

I tried to make it look as much like Tunduli as possible >//w//<
Personally, I love the eyes as well ;//D
All big and shiny, niiiii~

Your comment made me smile! Domo Arigatou, neh!♥
Kasumi xx

Kasumi, that thing is sooo ADORABLE!! Tun is right, you do have the cutest drawings ever :>! I know that wasn't a real long post, but I had to say something about the cutest thing ever :DDD

Shaymin ~*

Thank you Shaymin~ for your lovely comment!! :,//D

DominicandLorraine.png

I'm too kind to you lovely 'Charmers ♥
Here's a picture of my brother's Diamond OC, Dominic and his Piplup, Lorraine~
I decided to experiment more with Paint ://B

KasumiWalkingTheWallOfWater.png

And this is my Platinum OC, Kasumi in the second chapter of my Pokemon Johto Fic': Walking The Wall Of Water~
It's kinda weird; with all that blue stuff supposed to be water but turned out like half-chewed curtains x//D

Mum: "It looks like Grandpa smoked next to them for twenty years then chucked coffee at them."
This was towards my first attempt x//D So I scrapped it and started over ://>
Hope you guys like! ♥

Kasumi xx

I ♥ both of those pictures!!The first is just sooo CUTE!! Dominic and Lorraine look just soo adorable with each other!! I also love the second one too! :) I don't know what you're talking about the water doesn't look like chewed curtains! ;) It looks like an awesome scene too mee. :>
Can't wait to see more tremendous artwork :DDD

Shaymin ~*

GJKENFKJFNKENLK!
That Gengar is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! :DDD
Those hearts near it's leg make it looks so ADORABLE!
Annd, the little bow it makes me go awww! :>
My mouth dropped when I saw it; it's just so beautiful! :] I must say though, you draw really fast I was just like oo an update already. :DD
Can't wait to see more of the cutest drawings ever :>

Shaymin ~*

Eeh, Kasumi, I like those new arts~

That Piplup looks really cute with that beret<3 Nice linework there, too O:

The aquatic picture is really good as well. I love the way you drew the water~

Annnnd the Tunduli pic<333 I like it so much. The shading is excellent, and the eyes and the wings are the best<3

I can't wait for the 7th of February~

(Edit: Whaholy crap you're quick with arts O: While I was typing this, you uploaded /another/ one xD)

Imma Firin' Ma Pencil...~

MiscSpritePic.png

BLAAAAAAARG<3
I dunno why I'm firing out drawings so quick tonight x'//D
Probably to make up for its absence the past week or so :,//>

Thank you also for your good luck wishes everyone! They make me smile! ^//^

The above picture is of one of Shaymin~'s sprites that I recently fell in love with on his thread ♥
(What is it with me and Elekid fusions as of late? First Porzap... now this little guy.. x//D)
But, yeah, I hope you like it ://>

Woah ://O
Almost 5000 reads guys! What should I draw in celebration of this kiriban? ://>

Kasumi xx

O:

Kasumiii~!!

The new drawings are so cuuute~!
That little Elekander is adorable ♥

I loves alll your 'Gars ♥
They all look so cute with their little blue bows~

Whoa! I was in here earlier today, and there was no new art. A few hours later and BAM! Four new pieces, just like that :O

I really like that Wooper pic. I really really do. 'it's not really special, but nnn how I love it ^^ Wooper is such an underrated Pokémon, it is used way too little~ I love its face, so kyuutt!

Ahahaa, Tunduliii~ I love how Tun is on good terms with so many artists, as she said, so nice to see all the different interpretations of Tunduli~ ^^ Also as Tunnie said, this is one of the most kewl ones. So adoracle! Those big eyes and that cat-like face, who wouldn't instantly fall for it?~

Dominic and Lorraine are awesomely cute. I don't even know how to explain it. Lorraine is so gorgeous, and the whole scene... Another one of those indescribably cute moments ♥

Aand, tp keep up the trend, I also love the last pic ♥ It's mysterious and exciting, and it really gets you interested in what's going on. One thing that I could point out is Kasumi doesn't really look too much like a girl in that picture. If it was your intention then just ignore this part of the comment~ ^^ (Posting your fic on 'Charms, you will be, hmmm?~[/yoda])

EDIT: How could I miss something as cute and adorable as Elekander?! :O It's amaxingly adorable, and I love his cute little wink~ So nice and well made, you sure are a genious in turning sprites into drawings! ^^

Great work kasumi, as always! ^^

~Weeds

asdfghjkl
hdruosdhd;fgko'08
kdfn
HNNNG

Hrhrhr, many new arts in six hours. And they all are fantastcical.
Especially Tun. You just... TUN IS AHMAZING AND SO IS THE OTHER TUN~

And EEEEHH YOU DREW US ANOTHER GENGAR, THAT WE LOVE YOU INFINTITY FOR~
And what makes Wooper so cute is its derpiness.
And OMFG WATER CURTAINS, SO DRAMATIC.

And and and YOU SHOULD DRAW US ALL FOR 5000 READS, AND THAT WILL GET YOU EVEN MORE READS AND fsjal djhh [Brain Overloads]
[Reboots]

Okay! So, February seventh? I will BE HERE. WAITING.

Ojkay bai, we all love you, especially meeee~~

Kya! I didn't expected to see so much art here when I woke up. Like, I was still half asleep when I viewed this thread, and once I saw art, I went like: "Okay, you slept enough, WAKE UP!". Your thread is WAY better than alarm clock :3
Loving the pic with your OC. She's all like: "Okay, what now?". Enchantée.
That is pretty much it.

KASUMI!! You made my fusion with Elekid and Charmander look ADORABLE!
I love the pose it's in, it looks sooo CUTE!!! :DDDD
When I first saw it I was like d'awwww, it's adorable :>
I can't wait for more drawings! :D

Shaymin ~*

Ked: Thank you for the compliments on my 'Gars ://D
I bet many people never expected them to look so cute, huh? ^///^

Weeds: Yeah; I do upload really quickly x//D
I was really bored last night, s'all, without anyone to talk to and so I drew until it was time for beddy bye bo-bo night nights ://>
Derp.
I'm glad you love the drawings ^//^ I didn't intend for Kasumi to look like a guy actually >//>;;
But now that you mention it, she kinda does x,//D
I've only written a tiny bit of the fic- and I don't think it's that good TBH~

Kerauno: I love your idea of drawing everyone for a 5000hits picture! ://O
But I'd have to have some idea of what ya'll looked like (Main OC/self wise) to draw it ://>
Might Post a notice about it later~

Praure-chan: Hahah!~
That's the cutest thing I've heard in a while! :'//D
Glad to hear my art is a sugar dosed wake up call! ♥

AntisocialPat: Glad you're as positive towards my work as always! ^//^
I'd be happy to do more art requests for you once the exams end ://>

Shaymin~: I'm overjoyed that you like Elekander! ://D (Personally I've taken to calling him Kindle ♥)
I was eager to see your response to it ♥
He was a lot of fun to draw! His expression is quite cute IMO~

CherrytheCyndquil.png

Cherrryyyyyyyyyyyyy ://>
My Cyndaquil baby ♥ She has a serious nature; which you godda love ;//D

Kasumi xx

Oh mae word!

That is just such an ADORACLE little picture! ♥ Cyndaquil as a species is generally really cute, as is this picture~ ^^ I love the yellow ribbon, and I also really like how the fire is coming from her... Err, rear, instead of her back x3 It looks like she's doing this little super-leap ^^ To infinity, and beyond!

Cherry is adoracle. EOD.

~Weeds ^^

Aww, how cute! That Cyndaquil doesn't look to serious, but maybe that's just me... Either way, it is cute and just begs for a hug :D *steals her from you and cuddles her* Just kidding. I wouldn't steal your Pokemon (nor anyone's, for that matter). I was totally charmed by that pic. Keep getting better!

D'awwww ♥

Cherry looks so adorable, with a cute name to match~
I love the little heart sparkles on her bottom leg and her little expression and squeee~! I just love everything, it's all so adorable <333

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Hi there kasumi I was wondering if you could draw my newest OC Tess?

sprites of her-->
148okqv_th.jpg
359gtj8.jpg
and the trousers are ripped jeans.

Thank you Weeds, Praure, Ked and ~Lady Monroe~ for your comments!

I'm glad you all love Cherry-chan! ://D
She loves you all too!
^//3//^
*holds her up and makes her wave her stubby little paws*

~Lady Monroe~ I'll happily do your request, because I don't have to do any studying until Saturday/Sunday x//3
Until I finish that, I drew Dominic again~ This time with his Pachirisu, Pachiki ♥

DominicandPachiki.png

Kasumi xx

EDIT: Thanks Ked~
LULZ, lumpy little Pachiki x'//D
I'm really bad at drawing Pachirisu ://B
But I'm glad you like it all the same ♥

~Lady Monroe~ here's your request! I hope I got everything right, neh? ♥
TessforLM.png

Aaaaand just a little something I did for Ked~♥
EeveeforKed.png

So cute ♥

Pachiki looks a bit lumpy though. Dominic is awesome though. His clothes are really well detailed and everything. The shades are perfect! The little heart, and the 'Hello' and everything is just d'awww ♥

And before I forget...
[me=Ked]waves back at Cherry[/me]

Glad you like it ~Lady Monroe~ ^//^
I'm sorry it took longer than usual~

I was a little caught up in my studies of World War One~
Rivetting as it is, I managed to tear (!) my eyes away long enough to draw your lovely little character~

:'//D

Kasumi xx

O:

Kasumiii~!!! It's so adorable!!
The eyes are everything are so cuuute! And the fluff and sfjajflsdfl <333

I loves it ♥
Thank you~!

D'aww. So cute as always. Have to agree with Ked, Pachiki does look a little bit off, but it's still very well drawn. ~Lady Monroe~ 's request made me giggle. She is like, "KYAH!" while trying to keep balance. And the Eevee... Too cute for words. Overall, I have three words about your art: Cute. Enchanting. Lovely. There. Wait, did I forgot to mention that it is cute? And not to forget... *waves back for Cherry as well*

Your recent arts are really well drawn, Amzaar! Ked's Eevee is well drawn, and the neck fluff is beautiful! Pachirisu does look a bit podgy, though. Anyway, if you have time from your studies, may I request a drawing of one of my OCs with his shiny Audino? If you can't, that's fine. The OC is at the bottom of the comment. Thanks. :3

2qn5pqv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, Louie I finished your request~~
I have no idea if the colours, etc. are right, but I gave it a shot! :'//D

LuoieForestShinySpriteRequest.png

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed drawing it for you~ ♥
See you all tomorrow, guys!
Long Live the Weekend! x'//D

Kasumi

D'awww Kasumi!
All your recent artwork is ADORABLE! (as always) :DD I acutally like the way Pachirisu is drawn, it looks all fat and cute! :DD Alsoo, the Eevee you drew for ked is all fluffy and cute, I could just hug it ^.^! The one you drew for Louie Forest just looks Fabolous!! O, and Lady Morone's looks cute and funny! I like the way she is just balancing on a pokéball and those adorable eyes! :DD
Could I ask for a little request? I was just wondering if you could draw me a picture of my Dragon Gym Leader? :> I want it as my avvie! Though, just tell me if your to busy with your studies :>
Anyways here his ---->
NewdragonTrainer2.png

Shaymin ~*

Pffft.
Me? Busy with studies?
Who do you take me for, Shay~? ;//D

I'll start your request right away~ ://}
Expect to see it up later~

Kasumi ♥

EDIT: Heeeeeeeeeeere's your request! ://D
So much fun! I had fun playing with colours and shizzle :}
I sincerely hope you like it, Shay!!

GiftForShay.png

O my gosh!!
*Explodes*
It's brillant!!! I aboustly love it :DDD! It's perfect; the colours are great! I love the detail you put into it! :> I can't wait to put it as my avvie :]! You have left me speechless, it's just so great!

Shaymin ~*

:o Wow. The drawing... It is awesome... I'm left with no words... JUST KIDDING! Kasumi (or Amzaar, I don't know how to call you now :( ), did you knew your art has magical powers? Did you? HUH? No seriously, your art cured me from temperature, headache and stomachache ;D. Also, I see no reason to study when you can draw or just do stuff. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you for a drawing: Pikachu line as a sushi. I don't really mind if you don't do it.

Shay'~: Glad you are liking the request ♥
Like I said; it was great fun and I can't wait until I officially start accepting more after the exams ^//^

Praure: Are you not feeling well?! D//:
Kyaa! I shall definently have to do your request now!! >//.//<''
(seeing as I had to deny it before ://<)
And thanks for the compliments ♥ Feel free to keep calling me Kasumi :}

Until Praure's Request Is Finished...~

AmzaarSakuraandCherry.png

I thought I'd show you this ♥
Kasumi xx

So cute ♥

Little Quilava looks like he's about to fall off the wall D:
That's probably why he has that adorable expression~

D'awwwwwwwww!
I know im sounding a bit like a broken record now, but meh. Kasumi, that picture is just soo CUTE! I love the little quilava; his so cute :DD, even though his about to fall off! ;) I like the trainer she looks so detailed and the eye's on her :DD!

Shaymin ~*

Actually, the trainer is a girl ;D. And the picture is just SQUEE! The Quilava... <333333 That's all.

And yes, I don't feel well :<. I was sick the entire week :'(.

Oh Praure!! D//:
Well, I hope this'll cheer you up!:

Pikachu-1.png

<33
And Thank you, Ked and Shay~ for the comments on my chibi picture :,//D
Praure's right; the trainer in the picture is actually me ://>
And that little Quilava?
... Cherry evolved ://D!!♥
And in case anyone was curious, the Hoppip is Sakura-chan ♥
Original Name Is Original ://>

Kasumi xx

Made me hungry all of a sudden. Thank Arceus I have some chocolate. And that little Quilava is Cherry? No wonder it's so kyut. Also I just started a folder named Kasumi's art in case I have no Internet and I need to cheer up/get cured/wake up ;D.
By the way, am I imagining things or does the Pokemon have "Get well soon" written? Thanks.