• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kasumi's Digital Doodle Book

This thread is the answer I hate going to the theater. The awesome art posts. All I can think of is awesome. My brain is on a short vacation :/

Kasu-nyan, I can tell you why we canines chase our tails. =3
Actually, no, I can't. I'm not exactly sure why. We just do. It's behavioral... *chases tail*

AWH, Blazi and Hina look really good together! I lliek both backgrounds~

STILL STALKING.
(And we still don't know why canines chase their tails... But it sure is fun!)

*Blazi dies

*Blazi Revives Momentarily

EEEEEEEEETHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUSOOOOOOOOMUCH

And you're quite fast with that request~ I like the first one better, and how you drew me is just so \^^/ Hina's so very nice, and this is DEFINITELY now my background~

Thanks!

*Blazi Dies Yet Again

Pfff I know my latest comment here was only yesterday, but I just had the most awesome idea for a request, inspired by your most recent drawing;

If Blazi can dance with an anime character, then who says I can't?~

I'd like a picture of Dark Soul, in a nice formal black suit, dancing with Miss Sakuya Iyazoi, from Touhou. Why her? Because she has bad-ass themes and is awesome in every way~

To make this a bit more fun, I'll let you design the dress and background. I would like it if the dress had clock-like patterns though, since she has control overtime and clock faces are her symbol~

Muchos gracias, senorita Amzaar<3

Late reply is late ^//3//^;

But, hiiiiiiii~~
You guys are all so nice!! ://U
I must hug you all! I cannot express my love in any other way! ^//^

*gathers you all into a tight embrace* ♥

And, eh, Sorry Soul-chan that my horrible, horrible self got distracted by iTunes and made your request late :'//3

DarksRequestDancing.png

I hope this makes up for it, neeeh~♥
And it's all rainy rain and stormy stormin' here, aight, Tun-nyan?! D//:
Kas'mi often has to hide behind husband who keeps her safe ://3
Derpio~

And I'm too nice and excitable by your requests guys ^//3//^;
Even though they're 'closed' and stuffs I still accept 'em >//w//>;;
Heehee ♥

Kasumi xxx

Amzaar_Gyarou said:
And it's all rainy rain and stormy stormin' here, aight, Tun-nyan?! D//:
Kas'mi often has to hide behind husband who keeps her safe ://3
Derpio~

Oh gosh Kasu-nyan I knoooow |''3
I saw, like, four trees that had fallen over just coming back from school D:

ANYWAY.

Dark looks super duper handsomely adorable in that picture <333
He seems to be having a really good time :''DD
Sakuya looks really pretty, too, and I am actually squeegasming over her hair. :|
It's so lovely and there's so many shades and neeeeeeeeeeeeeen it's so nice <33333333

Keep it upppppppp~ <3333

... I don't even know what to say. My brain is still on vacation, but your drawing abilities definitely aren't. Yay! Amen to my pointless comment.

*Dark Soul dies of awesquee~*

...Late? Girl, you're one of the fastest artists on the board! And even if you were slow, your art is definetly worth the wait...

...Like this one!~

First of all, Sakuya!~ I really love the pleasantly surprised expression on her face (Like she went to the ball expecting that nobody would dance with her- And I did<3) And she looks really hot cute in that dress. Lovely choice of colours, and I love the way you drew her hair as well~

And then there's me~ I love how the suit is formal, and yet in the same colours as the armor you made me x3

And the background is lovely~

Thanks so much, good work and keep it up~

Last edited by a moderator:
N'awwwww, Guys~~ ://>

Your comments- They were simply fantastic! I love 'em soo muuuchhh! ♥ ♥
Tun-nyan- Uwaa ♥
Yeah the weather is horrendous, huh? D//:
*drags you to hide behind Weeds too*
I'm so glad you like the picture ♥
The hair is always my favourite part, neh ://3
Praure- As much as they should be, the art skills aren't on vacation, no x'//D
Thank you for the adorable comment <33
Soul-chan- *revives Dark to reply to his comment ://>*
I'm so glad I wasn't too late ^///^
And that's a lovely little bit of background to the picture ♥
It made me smile ://)
I'm so glad you like it Soul-chan<33

Thank you all!! ♥
Kasumi xx

EDIT:
BaBaYanYan.png

Ba Ba, YanYan, Have You Any Wool?
"Yes, Ma'am, Yes Ma'am, Three Hearts Full" ♥

YanYan doesn't know where she belongs :,//<
Kasumi xx

That sheep is adorable and it kinda reminds me of this (ignore the Lithuanian, it's my mom's friend's knitting shop). The sheep in the corner is really similar. It made me smile because of connections and being completely awesome.
... Did my brain returned? Wut O.o

I feel like a superhero now that I'm saving so many people ^^ Why don't you sll just come hide behind me while we're at it? :3

Firdt of all, how can you call something that was finished the same day it was requested late? D:

Dark Soul said:
...Late? Girl, you're one of the fastest artists on the board! And even if you were slow, your art is definetly worth the wait...

He worded it perfectly. Sweetie, you're ridiculously fast at drawing, and something that was finished the same day it was requested isn't late. Just face it ^^

Annnd, on to the picture!~ It is fantastic! I love the facial expressions (both of them ^^), I love the clothes, I love the colors and I love how the background matches the clothes ^^ It's simply brilliant! You have a thing for these dance pictures, don't you? (totally not suggesting you should draw one with us as well :3)

YanYan! She is so cute! (As sheep are :3) Maybe she was one of the bridesmaids at our wedding? :>

So much win, yet again ^^

~Weeds ♥

W-wow.

Dark looks like he's having a great time xD

And I agree with Dark. You ARE one of the fastest artists on the board.

I've just realised it's like Dark and I came to a ball together (And Sakuya was dragged along by Hina later/earlier that night) and found those two~

The picture is brilliant, there's no other way to put it!

*Blazi is hugged and hugs back~

^/////3/////^ ♥

I'm so glad you all like YanYan~
Just now she's alone in the world; so I'll try and draw her a friend later next week~ ://3

And simply because I love Germinut from Tun-nyan's Sprite thread and fakemon region..
I... drew her fanart of him ://>

FanartGerminut.png

Germinut Used Worry Seed!
I dunno if little Germi' can learn worry seed- It was a very bad joke on my behalf x'//D
And I fail at backgrounds ://3

Hope you guys like!
Kasumi xx

Yaay! I love Germinut as well! \^^/
I would definately train one, and even more now that you drew this beautiful picture ^^ Germinut just suits your style perfectly! Are you going to draw Tunnie's other Fakemon starters as well? :3

And the background isn't failed at all, far from it, it's very well made :> (loving the trees ^^)

Good job! So cute and nice ^^

~Weeds

You're lying when you say you fail at something! Stop it! Either way, Germinut is so kawaii~ I don't know which one I'd pick because both Tun's sprites and this drawing are so very kawaiii~ Should I pick Germinut? Or should it be Burmur? Or Webell? Argh I can't decide!

asdfgasdfgasdfgasdfgsdfghhihbdkjnkde

KASU-NYAN THAT GERMINUT IS SO ADORABLE <33333333
I hadn't really planned movesets or anything but just for this they can totally learn Worry Seed <333

I love its' little poison bits and its eyes and neeeeeeen ♥
(also the background's really nice, husshhh D: )

and neeeeeeeen ♥
YanYan is so amazingly adorable and I love the style the background's in :>
It reminds me of ... er ... y'know, stufffffff ♥ /ttlydoesn'tknowhowtoexplain |D
I have a couple pictures that are in a style like that :>
It's so lovely and ahhhhnnnn~

Keep on drawin', keep on drawingggg~ <33

Weeds said:
Are you going to draw Tunnie's other Fakemon starters as well? :3
Yes. That. You should do that ♥

(jay kaaaaaaay ♥)

Muchlove :>

Remember the days when I used to upload at least three pics at a time?

No me neither ://>

LizzyBeautifulGirl.png

And I'm glad you like eet Tuuuuuuuuun
I should totally do the rest of your starter line, huh? ://D

Kasumi xx

(yeah, you should :'DD ... well not really, you obv' don't have to ♥)

And neeeeeeeeeeeen its a fox lady <3333
She's so pretty~
So's her hair (oh god I'm obsessed with hair |D) Also her scarf is absolutely lovely. I want it. :C

AND EEEEEEEE THE LYRICS IN THE BACKGROUND.
<333333333333
I love that song~ ♥

Keep on going keep on goingggg~

(also yeah what days? has that ever happened? ♥)

Tuncake said:
(yeah, you should :'DD ... well not really, you obv' don't have to ♥)

And neeeeeeeeeeeen its a fox lady <3333
She's so pretty~
So's her hair (oh god I'm obsessed with hair |D) Also her scarf is absolutely lovely. I want it. :C

AND EEEEEEEE THE LYRICS IN THE BACKGROUND.
<333333333333
I love that song~ ♥

Keep on going keep on goingggg~

(also yeah what days? has that ever happened? ♥)

The fox lady's name is Elizabeth Owen Duncan ♥
But we call her Lizzy for short x'//D

The scarf is actually based on my sister's- it's dark with flowery patterns and I loved it, so I decided to draw it on Lizzy ♥

And Yeah! :'//D
I had this song stuck in my head all day; and happened to be thinking about Lizzy at the time so- ta-dah~♥

(y'know I have no idea x'//D Heehee ♥ ♥)
Kasumi xx

*GASP!!*
Kasumi, I am gone for like a couple of days and there is millions of cute new artwork :DDD! I am not going to comment on every one of 'em cause that will just take too long 0.0.
Anywayss, I love your Germinut artwork it looks all adorable and smug ^.^! Lizzy looks cute to :o!! I love her ears/hair they look great!! Hehe, and those little whiskers and tail look cute too :>!
Mez want to see more adorable artwork!! :>

Shaymin ~*

O.o You say that that's your sister's scarf? My mom has a similar one.
I just love that picture. It's so lovely. And so... Errr... Calm? Yeah, that's the word! Calm! And that's what makes it so lovely! I seem to live in this thread when I'm on 'Charms. Ignore it. I'm just being stupid, but that's pretty true.

So... yeah... husband is so very persuasive D//:

So I drew this because I was wondering what to draw~
And here it is;

DancingWithYou.png

IF HE SAYS I LOOK THE BEST IN THIS PICTURE HE IS WRONG.
CONVINCE HIM OTHERWISE.
ASDFGHJKL

SO yeah ://> Quite proud of this to be honest~ But I don't think I'll make this a regular thing to request ^//^;
I'm not all to good at conjuring up people poses~ ://s

aaaaaand~ since I was feeling mega productive today;
Here's a little secret something ♥

FutachiSamuraiMitchi.png

It's Mitchi, the Futachimaru Samurai of my Black and White OC, Aoi~
I'm proud of how this came out, seeing as it was based on the Futachimaru I saw in RX's thread ://D

Thank you all for the comments!
Can't wait to hear from you all again, soon!
Kasumi-chan xxx

I agree with this mysterious "he", you look the best in that picture :p

I already told you, but ASDFDERP THAT PICTUH IS UHMAZING!! So gret, I love the colors, your hair (seeing as I have none xD), and your dresss~ ♥ You are so good at clothing, srsbeans. You should be a designer :3

And Mitchiiii~ Dewott is just such a cool species, AGH how I love them! (As does everybody else :3) I luffles that picture so, your style just works so well with Dewott ^^ (I need to design my own Unova OC soon-ish :3)

Amazing work, as always, dear wife ^^

~Weeds

HUSBAND IS WRONG, DESU >//3//<

You look best in that picture~
And TBH, for our design project in art, I designed a pair of matching animal themed legwarmers >//w//>''
Hee <33

For you lovely people, as these cold nights draw to a close; I'm in anticipation for Summer '11
://D
How about you?

Beach10Kamina.png

Kasumi xx

Let's not have this argument in a public place love :)

I want those leg warmers~ ^^

And I'm looking forward to summer as well, but you'd already know that ;3
So nice a picture ^^ Kamina sure looks like he's enjoying himself! :> I feel like challenging him to a game of volleyball >:3 (I'd get slaughtered xD)

~Weedsie ^^

Thanks husband ;//)

And I can't believe I haven't already posting, after drawing it ages ago ^//^;;

LinelessKitty.png

Just.. little...Kas'mi Kitty ://>
My new DSi XL came today- with Professor Layton 2 and 3! ://D
I had a spaz attack ♥

And, don't worry Weeds we're still tight, nischi and I just already made the promise to be each others Valentine's x'//D
We are sad, but loveable teenagers ://P

NischiBunny.png

Later, guys!
Kasumi xxx

Aww~! *really likes that pic :) *

now all you need to do is play Layton and draw fanart with me P: cos our memory drawings always go well...

*coughgrannyadoscough* :)

Ahaw, wifey is a cat :3 I already knew that of course, Demon Guardians made that depiction of you quite a few times ^^
Doesn't mean it's any less cute though ^^

I was going to pretend to be all upset over the whole valentine thingy, but after such an ADORACLE picture it just doesn't work. I tried, and I ended up failing preetty bad. It's just not possible to be mad at someone after that ^^

All of that was just a nicer way of saying OMGDERP THIS HEAR ARRT IS SO KYUT AND STUFFZ!!1!!!

Just so you know ^^

~Weeds

SambusFanart.png

Strambus Used Fake Tears!
I cannot fully express my love for this little cloud, I swear :'//D

It's Strambus, Tunny's Fakemon Evo of Webell~
I think I'll draw her final fire evo to finish the set ;//D

Aaaaaaand I spent a lot of this week drawing for my friend's blog these:

Ten Ways To Make Your Loved Ones Stop Loving You!!~ (#1-#4)
TenWaysToMakeYourLovedOnesStoppedLovingYou1.png

TenWaysToMakeYourLovedOnesStopLovingYou2.png

TenWaysToMakeYourLovedOnesStopLovingYou3.png

TenWaysToMakeYourLovedOnesStopLovingYou4.png

Thanks for all of your lovely comments and I'll try and have more art posted by tomorrow!
Kasumi xxx

HHkgjrkgjnrgjhgkjgnkrjgnkrjgnkgjg Strambusssssssss <33434523

It's so cute and neeeen~!
You've captured it perfectly, Kasu-nyan, I swear <333

ALSO NOW I NEED TO MAKE THE FIRE EVO LIKE RIGHT NOW HNNGGHH
*is shot* ♥

alsoooo!
Is it weird that I do the bell/humming thing sometimes? |D
Or if the oven beeper goes up I start 'beep, beep, beep'ing along with it :>

You're such a great drawerrrnngghhhh ♥

ilu Kasu-nyan :>

ilu2 Tunny ;//w//; <33

Oh my!
Who....

WhosThis.png
GirlWhosThis.png

..Could these short, dark, handsome strangers be? ;//3
Shall be revealed in four replies time~

Kasumi luffles you guyzz to pieces ;//D xxx

Four replies?

OK, I guess I'll start.

Great comics, funny and well drawn, and Tun's fakemon's picture. THE CUTENESS lol.

Can't wait to see who this is!

Than' You so macchi, CONSTANTINE!!~

The captions are thanks to my genius schoolmate~
And I actually drew something else for ya'll in my brief absense of nearly two hours ;//o

Don't I spoil you?~

AmzaarandPomegranate.png

It's myself, Amzaar with my new Generation V Pogeymanz, Pomegranate the Scolipede and Yura the Swoobat

Aren't they both so cute?
Ciao my dears ;//)
Kasumi xx

Hubby is reply number three! :>

Are you implying Strambus's tears are fake? D: Just kidding, just kidding ^^ Such an awesome Pokémon, and such an awesome picturrre~ I didn't realise how awesome Strambus's hair was before I saw it here ^^

Aah, those commies~ I already told you what I thought about them, so I won't waste too many pixels on that, but I said it before and i'll say it again, your faces are super cute in those ^^

Dark silhouttes? D: My my, how misterious~ At first I thought they were Rokka and Roxx, but i'm starting to think again. Can't wait to see them :>

Oh dem Scolipedes and Swoobats and Amzaars, always so kyut and amazering~

~Weeeds ^^

REPLY NUMBER FOUR RAWR

I am guessing the newest silohuette is Tun's hero trainers of her fake region or two you have made up. And I love your newest art of you and your Pokemon. I almost died of pure squee! I love how you are reaching up and scratching Pomegranate's neck! Keep up the good work!

So much happens while Kera is gone...

KASU-KITTIES OMG DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT.

I'm so going to annoy my mom like that. Should make her incapacity more enjoyable.
STRAMBUS HNNNGHKFTUKG i love you so much because you took something cute and made it cuter gaaaaahjklsdfh'pidsz;'.

I WONDER WHO THAT IS.
OH YEAH THIS IS REPLY NUMBER 5 W00T.

TIEM FOR EPICAL HEADSHOTS. *boom HEADSHOT!!*
*headshot*

Okay, enough puns.
Moar arts soon?
Plz?

D'aww that little picture of Strambus is ADORCALE ♥!! I could just hug it :oo and like Weeds said I love its little hair :>! I alsoo loved that comic, it was hilarious :DD! Funny thing is I always do that when the bell rings to ^^; Can't wait till the mysterious people are revealed :DDD I have no idea who they are tho :>! Oo, and that lil team shot is very cute too :>!
Can't wait to see more art :DD

Shaymin ~*

SYSTEM ERROR! 404 NOT FOUND! BRAIN CONNECTION FAILURE!
Urghh... My brain is freezing... It's overloaded... I now understand what Weeds must have felt... Except my case is much more difficult... Need to finish typing before my brain freezes completely... Your art... is as awesome as ever... Keep it up... Good lu.... Bzzzzzzzzzt... BOOM! *brain explodes*

You guys are all too nice :'//D

I love you all!
And so sorry for the late reply; I didn't expect so many replies in such little time ^//3//^;;
So here they are!
My mystery characters revealed~

BoyChara.png
GirlCharacter.png

Ta-Dah~~
I didn't really draw them with a specific purpose in mind- looking at the silhouettes, I agree with Weeds they kinda do look like Roxx and Rokka~
They aren't Pokemon Trainers however, and I'm eager for some names for them both :'//3

Help me out?
Kasumi xxx