• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Another day, another thread where i have to remind people a forum is not a god damn chat room.

Read the rules - both our global rules and our RP forum rules - and remember that RP discussion threads are for discussion of the actual RP and not for off-topic blather, meme garbage, personal conversations that have nothing to do with the thread, or one to three word posts. You want that, make a private conversation or a discord server or something - but do not do it here.

I cleared some of the garbage out but I'm not running through 50+ pages of mostly irrelevant trash. If any more of this sort of nonsense happens, there will be consequences. Understood?

Okay I’m confused. Could someone give me a quick rundown because I can’t check it all cuz I’m short on time.

Edit- So I read it quickly. @Eliiiscool you can have the two come to the dance. You have two single people now that Maya’s gone. Somewhere. Nero and Soul. Soul is outside as the temperature steadily increases (may or may not be related) and Nero is inside being an a-hole as usual.

....hey.
so after some family loss, moving again, and adjustment,,
im back.
hoping this isnt already dead, but considering the discussion hasnt been replied to in nearly a month, im guessing it may be. regardless, i read up on everything i missed (yes, everything), and will be attempting a revival with the powers of maya.
so sorry for making you all worry. i obviously dont wanna go too in depth but i've had the worst few months of my life recently. but not to fear! i arise from the dead! hope we can get this moving again.

thanks all for the support ! i can confirm that im doing much better these days than i was last month.
back to the rp, i'll probably hold off on maya's response until soul gets to react, but if that doesn't happen in a few days, i'll go ahead and keep it moving till cryronn comes back.

I’m sorry I haven’t been here. I was on vacation and I would’ve responded if we weren’t in the freaking dead zone of service.

In all seriousness though, I’m glad you’re back! Now Soul is gonna get better again yay! Glad to know you’re doing well and better!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Heh, no worries.

By the way. If my replies look weird when I reply tonight, it's because I'm on my phone. I'm out of the house from 3pm to possibly 1am (save my soul).