1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Cryronn the Mudkip, Jan 16, 2019.

1. sorry, I'm waiting for anyone else in the fight to act since I was the last to

2. Ha, I can't. I'm waiting until something happens to let Raven attack, and Allie's... y'know...

Eliiiscool likes this.
  3. JPSomeone

JPSomeone Previously Kyle From Hoenn

Allie is waiting for Chris to rescue her ;3

Eliiiscool likes this.
  4. Allie: EXCUSE ME? *Instantly proceeds to nuke everything with ice
    Allie: I CAN RESCUE MYSELF, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    Raven: No, you ca-
    Allie: RAVEN. SHUT UP.

Also, can I pleeeaase introduce my new OC? I'll repost her bio. I already have a dramatic entrance for her planned.

5. JPSomeone

I wanna see the new oc

Also name all the people you ship as in will happen or you think will be good

6. I honestly dunno who Leonardo will/can be shipped with. (Or if he's even ship material)

7. I think Allie/Chris (ElementShipping or ElementalShipping) or Allie/Leonardo (IceCrystalShipping, or simply CrystalShipping).
    Raven-wise, I don’t know yet. Anyone have some Raven shippings?

And I’ll repost the link to my other OC in a few mins. (Mia Luxae is her name. It’s pronounced Mee-ah, because I know we have a Maya already.)

Edit: Posted.

Name(1st and last): Mia Luxae
    Species: Rainbow Pixie
    Appearance: She has long hair colored all the colors of the rainbow, and blue eyes. She typically wears a white shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers, preferring the less fancy side of things. She stands at a height of about 4'6, due to her pixie species. She has rainbow-colored wings, although she is not completely confident with flight.
    Abilities and Powers: Light and rainbow magic, flight (not confident).
    Personality: Mia is the epitome of whimsicality. She is quite airheaded and couldn't hurt a fly. However, when she holds a grudge, she holds it for quite some time. She looks up to Allie like an older sister, and hopes to be as powerful as her someday. However, in battle, she can be needlessly cruel. She loves all things whimsical, such as unicorns and rainbows and the like. But make no mistake, never let her get on a sugar rush, unless you have a death wish.
    Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Recommendation by Raven.
    Important Traits: She can change her appearance and abilities on a whim, although not all the time. She is distantly related to Raven.
    Crush: No one.
    Other: Thunder Quack.

#1927 EeviumZ, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Eliiiscool likes this.
  8. JPSomeone

Mia and Maya are basically the same just not power, appearance, or personality wise

9. Imma post something later at 9pm in my timezone.

10. Then... how are they the same (other than their names, which are pronounced differently)?

11. I wanted to try to get a character like this in, is it fine?

Name(1st and last): Lily Kovich
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Blond shoulder length hair, green eyes, very pretty
    Abilities and Powers: Temporal powers
    Temporal dilation: Slow down an object by slowing down time(harder to slow down unwilling targets)
    Temporal blastage: Speed up an object by speeding up time(not to a extent of speeding up to old age)(harder to speed up unwilling targets)
    Temporal blockage: Stop the flow of time around her, only letting herself and a few others move(anything frozen can not be affected
    Temporal restoration: Heal small wounds and return objects to a previous state by reversing time (This is exponentially difficult with size and how far back the reverse is)
    Fundamental inversion: Can slow and reverse gravity with her time energy to fly or make an object heavier(Is very hard to go up, can float and hover easily enough)
    Personality: Kind and a bit Naive, fiercely loyal
    Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Passing the exam and being recommended by Eli
    Important Traits:
    Crush: None as of yet
    Other: Carries of metal disc. Elis sister. Thunderquack

#1931 Eliiiscool, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  12. JPSomeone

Whoops I meant to leave out personality cause that's how they're the same

13. Oh, haha. I'll change her personality slightly. Just to differ them a bit.

14. JPSomeone

Uno Revive
    Cool the personality now makes her seem like the rainbow kitty from the Lego movie xd

#1934 JPSomeone, May 30, 2019
  15. Sorry, I'm waiting for the fight to pick up, or my character to be approved

16. I actually didn't make that connection. :?

17. I agree with Eliiiscool.
    Also, @Cryronn the Mudkip, is my third OC accepted? If she's too similar to Maya, I can change her name or write up a different OC.

18. Is there something wrong with Lily?

19. I'm not introducing Ruby until the end of this fight. Or, if Doggo takes too long to respond, I can have her interrupt it in the strangest way possible. I have an entrance planned for her already~

#1941 EeviumZ, May 31, 2019
    Eliiiscool likes this.
  20. (Also Just saying you might wanna change her name XD)

Eliiiscool likes this.
  21. M'kay. I'll change it.

EDIT: Her name isn't Mia anymore. It's Ruby. Is that OK?

Eliiiscool likes this.
  22. Y’all. Y’all.

Here me out.

Me lieks it

Eliiiscool likes this.
  23. @Cryronn the Mudkip Can I just have Ruby come in and interrupt the battle? I want to start replying again.

Also. I'm starting to think that Raven is unshippable at this point. XP

Eliiiscool likes this.
  24. DoggoKing22

DoggoKing22 Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing

OK I AM BACK. What has happened so far so i know what to post

Eliiiscool likes this.
  25. Allie's out for the count. That's all I can really say. She basically went out by nuking the arena though. Eli copied her powers.

26. Roy is knocked out. That leaves Leo and Christian.

Eliiiscool likes this.
  27. Raven is also still in.

28. he is a transfer student. I will try to explain the background on some of his power.

29. JPSomeone

You just implement a character we no idea about and how do we know the character is nearby? You never said anything about that.

30. it Leo im talking about.

31. Ok. I’m not caught up. If I haven’t accepted your character post them again because I’m lost on everything.

32. Name(1st and last): Lily Kovich
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Blond shoulder length hair, green eyes, very pretty
    Abilities and Powers: Temporal powers
    Temporal dilation: Slow down an object by slowing down time(harder to slow down unwilling targets)
    Temporal blastage: Speed up an object by speeding up time(not to a extent of speeding up to old age)(harder to speed up unwilling targets)
    Temporal restoration: Heal small wounds and return objects to a previous state by reversing time (This is exponentially difficult with size and how far back the reverse is)
    Fundamental inversion: Can slow and reverse gravity with her time energy to fly or make an object heavier(Is very hard to go up, can float and hover easily enough)
    Personality: Kind and a bit Naive, fiercely loyal
    Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Passing the exam and being recommended by Eli
    Important Traits:
    Crush: None as of yet
    Other: Carries of metal disc. Elis sister. Thunderquack

#1956 Eliiiscool, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  33. DoggoKing22

Yo, @Eliiiscool that character reminds me of Jesie. He can stop time by using his stand

34. JPSomeone

I'm so confused at this point. Sometimes I think Leo is Elli. Other times I just think they're same as the character they're copying. o0o

Dont you time powers are a bit game breaking ;-;

Eliiiscool likes this.
  35. DoggoKing22

If the character has only one power relating to time, then it’s not really game breaking (like Jesie). But if your character has literally the powers of THREE JOJO STANDS (The World, Crazy Diamond, and Kraft Work), then it is absolutely game breaking