• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie is waiting for Chris to rescue her ;3
Allie: EXCUSE ME? *Instantly proceeds to nuke everything with ice
Allie: I CAN RESCUE MYSELF, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Raven: No, you ca-
Allie: RAVEN. SHUT UP.

Also, can I pleeeaase introduce my new OC? I'll repost her bio. I already have a dramatic entrance for her planned.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I think Allie/Chris (ElementShipping or ElementalShipping) or Allie/Leonardo (IceCrystalShipping, or simply CrystalShipping).
Raven-wise, I don’t know yet. Anyone have some Raven shippings?

And I’ll repost the link to my other OC in a few mins. (Mia Luxae is her name. It’s pronounced Mee-ah, because I know we have a Maya already.)

Edit: Posted.

Name(1st and last): Mia Luxae
Species: Rainbow Pixie
Appearance: She has long hair colored all the colors of the rainbow, and blue eyes. She typically wears a white shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers, preferring the less fancy side of things. She stands at a height of about 4'6, due to her pixie species. She has rainbow-colored wings, although she is not completely confident with flight.
Abilities and Powers: Light and rainbow magic, flight (not confident).
Personality: Mia is the epitome of whimsicality. She is quite airheaded and couldn't hurt a fly. However, when she holds a grudge, she holds it for quite some time. She looks up to Allie like an older sister, and hopes to be as powerful as her someday. However, in battle, she can be needlessly cruel. She loves all things whimsical, such as unicorns and rainbows and the like. But make no mistake, never let her get on a sugar rush, unless you have a death wish.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Recommendation by Raven.
Important Traits: She can change her appearance and abilities on a whim, although not all the time. She is distantly related to Raven.
Crush: No one.
Other: Thunder Quack.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I wanted to try to get a character like this in, is it fine?

Name(1st and last): Lily Kovich
Species: Human
Appearance: Blond shoulder length hair, green eyes, very pretty
Abilities and Powers: Temporal powers
Temporal dilation: Slow down an object by slowing down time(harder to slow down unwilling targets)
Temporal blastage: Speed up an object by speeding up time(not to a extent of speeding up to old age)(harder to speed up unwilling targets)
Temporal blockage: Stop the flow of time around her, only letting herself and a few others move(anything frozen can not be affected
Temporal restoration: Heal small wounds and return objects to a previous state by reversing time (This is exponentially difficult with size and how far back the reverse is)
Fundamental inversion: Can slow and reverse gravity with her time energy to fly or make an object heavier(Is very hard to go up, can float and hover easily enough)
Personality: Kind and a bit Naive, fiercely loyal
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Passing the exam and being recommended by Eli
Important Traits:
Crush: None as of yet
Other: Carries of metal disc. Elis sister. Thunderquack

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Uno Revive
Cool the personality now makes her seem like the rainbow kitty from the Lego movie xd

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm not introducing Ruby until the end of this fight. Or, if Doggo takes too long to respond, I can have her interrupt it in the strangest way possible. I have an entrance planned for her already~

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's out for the count. That's all I can really say. She basically went out by nuking the arena though. Eli copied her powers.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name(1st and last): Lily Kovich
Species: Human
Appearance: Blond shoulder length hair, green eyes, very pretty
Abilities and Powers: Temporal powers
Temporal dilation: Slow down an object by slowing down time(harder to slow down unwilling targets)
Temporal blastage: Speed up an object by speeding up time(not to a extent of speeding up to old age)(harder to speed up unwilling targets)
Temporal restoration: Heal small wounds and return objects to a previous state by reversing time (This is exponentially difficult with size and how far back the reverse is)
Fundamental inversion: Can slow and reverse gravity with her time energy to fly or make an object heavier(Is very hard to go up, can float and hover easily enough)
Personality: Kind and a bit Naive, fiercely loyal
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Passing the exam and being recommended by Eli
Important Traits:
Crush: None as of yet
Other: Carries of metal disc. Elis sister. Thunderquack

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
If the character has only one power relating to time, then it’s not really game breaking (like Jesie). But if your character has literally the powers of THREE JOJO STANDS (The World, Crazy Diamond, and Kraft Work), then it is absolutely game breaking