• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

Screenshot_2019-08-16-17-32-14.png

It is not exactly how I picture him, but it is close with the limits of the app. The cat is just there because it is like his favorite form to shift into.

I just downloaded it. I am really thinking of making a second character for this RP. I have read about half of the RP thread and the last three pages. I am trying to catch up though.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Aww, I love gachas :blush:
I'm making gachas for all of my characters too. Ruby's is a bit harder, because her appearance changes all the time. Raven's really easy though.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm just asking a totally random question, because I'm curious to what you guys think.
If your characters each had a battle theme, what existing theme would you give them? Any song without distinct lyrics counts.

Here is my second character. They are from a race I made up. I wanted to do something a little different from my past OCs. I also thought Phoenix would be a fun addition to the RP.

Also I do not know which song would be for either of my characters.

Name: Phoenix Universe
Species: Vundol
Appearance: Phoenix stands around 5'10". Their body looks very soft and slender. They have a very androgynous face. No one knows if they are a boy or a girl. Long dark purple and pink hair comes down to lower back. Pointed ears rest on the side of a very beautiful and slender face. Eyes are big and seem to shine like the stars. It is a dark green color. Their skin is a very light purple skin. On their forehead rest a crown that comes to a point between the eyes. It has a dark green gem. For clothes they tend to wear what they want to at the time. One day they would wear a dress and the next they could be wearing leather pants. (I will describe the clothes in the RP as it goes along.)
Abilities and Powers:
They are able to fly.
They have an energy like force they are able to use. It can be used to create weapons, throw balls of it at others, shoot from their eyes.
They also have immense strength. They can lift a lot for how small they are.
Able to speak with Animals telepathically. They will sometimes do small favors for Phoenix.
Personality: Phoenix tends to be very dense sometimes. They come from a planet unlike our own. So they will not know anything about the planet earth except that humans are the main ones to inhabbit it. They are very curious about earth and everything that goes on. Tends to ask a lot of questions about things they do not understand.
Way of Application: Intergalactic transfer student.
Important Traits: (will probably come up with this in the RP.)
Crush:
Other: Bloodmoon

Last edited:
I'm just asking a totally random question, because I'm curious to what you guys think.
If your characters each had a battle theme, what existing theme would you give them? Any song without distinct lyrics counts.

Probably for Drake Natsu Dragneel's theme from Fairy Tail and for Diane Erza Scarlet's theme also from Fairy Tail as the concepts are sort of based on their template with obvious differences.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
For my characters:
Allie - I really don't know. Probably something mystical with an air of playfulness.
Ruby - Mad Mew Mew - Undertale or Green Greens - Kirby's Dream Land (Remixed by Qumu Music). MadMewMew reflects her chaotic personality while Green Greens gives a sense of whimsicality.
Raven - Your Best Nightmare - Undertale. Listen to it, it'll make sense. Ignore the evil laugh though.

EDIT: Alternately for Raven, it could be Nick Nitro's V2 remix of Megalo Strike Back. Or any remix of Megalo Strike Back, for that matter.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I really have no idea what Chris’s theme is. Prolly either the remix of Kass’s theme in Smash Bros Ultimate, or Old Town Road. Those are my thoughts for now

Well if I had to offer a constructive critique I would say there seems to be no general theme to tie his various powers together. Flight vs. energy weapon making vs. animal communication seem wildly differed from each other. if I had to guess it is because he is a Vundol but that is not immediately obvious to me just what that is compared to say a vampire or werewolf.

Think Starfire from the original teen titans. The animal comunication is just for a bit of. I thought it might be funny to see the other react to someone who is literally holding a conversation with a bird or other kind of animal. If I was going to get rid of one of those powers it would be the animal comunication. I was thinking it might be a trait of the entire race of Vundal. I am still working on a few things cultural wise for them.

I think it would be best to give even a brief outline for just what the Vundal are so that there is clarification about what they are about for the rest of us to get an idea about them and that greater context.

I can do that. I will probably work on it tomorrow it is getting late here, but I will probably stay up awhile longer. Thanks for the idea. I will get the outline out soonish.

This is all that is all I have right now. I will probably come with more. I could not get to sleep, so I decided to work a bit on this. This how I imagine the Vundal race to be. If you have any ideas let me know. I will gladly take some suggestions for things.
Appearance: Vundal have two very different looks to them. They can be like Phoenix and be very soft and gentle looking, or they be the opposite of them. Phoenix is considered the upperclass of their society, because of their looks.

The others are more rugged and most human would assume these are the male of the society. They are briader shouldered and have shorter hair. They are bulkier and tend to do harder labor so they have more defind muscles.

The Vundal tend to look very androgynous and have a wide variety of skin tones. Some have brightly colored eyes to match this. They believe that brightly and almost glowing eyes is a blessing of the universe.

There are no male or female of the Vundal race. They have a different way of producing young.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Culture:
The culture of is made up a committee that rules fairly. The Vundal have two classes the upper class and lower class. This is not to discriminate between individuals. It is a way to split up work and do their part.

Vundal are peaceful to an extant. They will welcome other races into their homes and show them kindness. The Vundal are known for being very generous.

Their homes are made to co-inside with nature. They beleive that to be respectful of their world one must live with nature and it's childern.

Animals are sacred in the Vundal race. Through the centuries the Vundal have developed a language that is univerely understood by most Vundal animals.

The Vundal are very protective of their world they live in harmony with the plants and animals of their home planet. They have fought for their beliefs with other races on Aenia. Aenia has many races that have come together after a great war to live peacefully under the Vundal rule.
The powers:
Vundal all have mostly the same powers. Flight has always been a major evolution for them. Their flying results in energy that matches the color their eyes glow. Dark colors are often turned a few shades brighter.

The energy manipulation is something only a select few can do. Their powers are meant to be a protection to ensure that their race is not wiped out by someone not from their home world.

Animal communication is something that came about when it was needed.

There are a few other powers that can come, but they only come with age. Seeing as the Vundal race are long lived conpared to humans.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
You guys mind if I put links for the battle themes of my characters?
Marcel: Enmity of Dark lord guitar cover - Familyjules
Porco: Count five and Die - Never Modern Talk
Alexis: Human Design - FRIP

Links!:
Marcel's: Porco's: Alexis':

Haha wouldn’t it be cool if i just stopped getting notifications for this thread entirely
just kidding just kidding
unless......?

anyways, everyone wanted soul and maya to hurry up and happen so i caved in B))))

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
image.jpg

(I should probably introduce this guy into the story so then we have more assistance.)
Name: Zarathos Cotheran
Hero Name: The Vengeful One
Species: Half human half Demon.
Appearance: *Right on the image* He is mostly human when you see him. Until he transforms of course.
Powers and Abilities: He is an Agent of Brimstone. He can transform into a full demon with seven mouths. Uses brimstone like Marcel but has more control and can make Constructs with it.
Personality: Zarathos is a very determined person and can keep his mind on one objective at a time. Sometimes he may need to multi-task different things to the safety if others. If someone messes with someone close to him though he becomes a vengeful person. I.E. his title as "The Vengeful One."
Way of Application: Is this necessary?
Important Traits: He can easily lose control if a villain hurts someone critically.
Crush: Hornet?
Other: He likes nicknames like "The hand of Thunder Quacks" or "The dark Thunder Quack." A certain band Marcel likes made a song with the exact same name. And Zarathos became inspired to become known as The Vengeful One.

Ok let’s get all the messages out of the way... ehem...

1- I have no idea where Phoenix will dorm. Anyone still have an open room with them?

2- At least that eliminates my least favorite media trope- Getting people together at the end of the story so we can’t see their relationship.

3- Marcel, Zarathos looks awesome he’s accepted and also-

Hornet- “...so, another adult. That’s good. Means I don’t have to pull this garbage alone.”