• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dragon Rush hit, but Tyranitar was still using Outrage, so the powerful attack was in extremely close proximity to Dragonair. ZX laughed. "Do you really think your Dragonair can overcome Tyranitar?"

Dragonair struggled to push back Tyranitar, but it didn't give up. "Yes, because I truly believe that Dragonair can do." Robby said calmly as the moves continued to clash, "And Dragonair knows that as well." Robby continued in the same tone.

Dragonair looked toward Robby, then up at the Tyrantiar and let out a roar. Dragonair pushed even harder and was engulfed in a brillant blue light and its shape began to form. "Dragonair..." Robby mumbled as the lighted faded and a brilliant Dragonite stood in its place. Robby smirked, "Do it!" Robby yelled and Dragonite pushed Tyranitar back so it could escape.

"Let's do this Dragonite!" Robby exclaimed. As he pulled out the Dragium Z and placed it in his Z-Ring.

The Tyranitar growled as it was pushed back. Roaring, it flew forwards, using another Giga Impact attack. "What? It evolved in the middle of the clash?!" ZX said, attempting to calibrate new tactics.

"Yup, that's the power of a true bond. I believed in Dragonite and he believed in me." Robby said as his Z-Ring began to glow. "Dragonite, let's do this!" Robby yelled, Dragonite roared in reasons as they began to do the Dragonium Z movements in sync.

"Let's show them the power of a true bond Dragonite!! Devastating Drake!!!!" Robby roared as Dragonite soared into the air released an attack that took the form of an actual dragon and shot it at Tyranitar with overwhelming power. The attack roared as it soared toward Tyranitar.

Tyranitar, astoundingly, toppled over and fell from the attack. It roared as it fainted. "WHAT?! HOW?!" ZX shouted, genuinely shocked at the outcome. "I must congratulate you on overcoming Tyranitar. Because of that, I'll allow you to watch the battle between Faba and your friend. But as for me, I must bid you adieu." ZX returned Tyranitar and pressed two hidden buttons on the wall. One opened an escape tunnel that ZX fell down before it closed again, and the other button began to move the room downwards - both Robby and Landon inside.

"I told you." Robby calmly said as he walked over to Dragonite and reached up to pat it on the head. Robby then try to react quickly and run over to Zx and try to stop it, but he was too quick and managed to escape. "Good job, Dragonite. Let's go find Landon." Robby said with a smile, his newly evolved Pokemon nodded and smiled back.

Robby ran over to where Landon was fighting all of the Zs, Dragonite shot a powerful Dragon Pulse, wiping the remaining ones out. "Landon! I won, but we have to find Evon!" Robby exclaimed as Dragonite and him rushed over to Landon.

"Right let's go!" Landon began running before he felt the floor moving downwards, "Okay what's happening?" Landon looked up and saw the hallway going up and away from them. It wasn't long before the floor stopped moving and a locked door was on the opposite side of Robby and Landon, "Okay, that was weird, but I guess this is how we'll find Evon," Landon commented as he walked over to the door, he noticed a lock that a keycard could be swiped through, "It's a shame, it would be such a good trap if we didn't have this," Landon added as he took out the keycard Guzma had given him, he swiped it through the lock opening the door. "Evon!" Landon exclaimed as he saw Evon being lowered in a glass tube, Landon ran towards Evon before hitting an invisible wall, "Ow, now that hurt!" Landon muttered as he rubbed his head.

Robby and Dragonite followed closely behind until they found Evon, Dragonite stopped Robby from bumping into the wall. "All we can do now is sit by and watch." Robby said as he looked toward Evon. "He'll win somehow, but I don't know how the Eevee evolutions will be against Faba's team." Robby said, placing his hands on the glass.

The glass tube Evon was being lowered in stopped on the bottom floor, and the glass raised up. "Landon! Robby!" Evon said. "Good to know you guys are alright."
"Yes, they managed to defeat Guzma and the ZX. The latter of which I'm really surprised at." Faba said, stepping out of the shadows. "This is called the panic room, Evon. A hidden, secret room made for when I do not wish to be disturbed. This is one such time. The only ones who will know the outcome of this battle are you and your friends." Faba tossed out a Pokeball, releasing a Slowbro. "Now... shall we begin?"
"Alright, then!" Evon replied, sending out Jolteon. "Faba! For the crime you've committed against nature - revitalizing Shadow Pokemon - and the crimes you committed against my friends and I, I'm taking you down!" Evon reached out of his jean jacket pocket and pulled out a badge that none of the others had ever seen before. "I swear this on my honor as Prism City Gym Leader!"
"Gym Leader?! Then that's what the ZX meant..." Faba said. "Slowbro, Ice Beam!" The Slowbro fired off an Ice Beam which Jolteon dodged using Quick Attack.
"Thunderbolt!" Evon shouted, and Jolteon zapped Slowbro. Slowbro let out a Yawn, and Jolteon began to grow drowsy. "Jolteon! Wake yourself up with Thunderbolt!" Evon commanded, and Jolteon shocked itself, waking up completely. "Nice! Now use Thunder Wave!" Jolteon let out a wave of electricity, paralyzing Slowbro.
"Psychic, now!" Faba commanded, but Slowbro wasn't able to move.
"Thunderbolt, one more time!" Evon shouted, and Jolteon let out a powerful bolt of electricity, shocking Slowbro enough for it to faint.
"Grr!" Faba said. "We're only getting started! Bruxish!" Faba tossed out another Pokeball, releasing the ugly fish Pokemon.

Last edited:
"Evon's a gym leader?" Robby asked Landon a bit surprised. "Isn't he only 12?!" Robby asked Landon against with an even more surprised tone before turning back to the battle.

"Man, I think Faba is stupid or something. Why is he sending Water Types against a Jolteon?" Robby said as reached into his bag and gave Dragonite a Sitrus Berry and ate on himself, he felt his energy go up as soon as he ate.

"Then again, Forrest is the Gym Leader of Pewter City back in Kanto," Landon replied, "But Evon is the youngest Gym Leader I've ever met," Landon continued to watch the battle play out. "Who's that Pokemon?" Landon asked as he saw Bruxish. "Allow me!" Rotom exclaimed as it popped out of Landon's bag, "Bruxish, the Gnash Teeth Pokemon: a Water and Psychic Type. When it unleashes its psychic power from the protuberance on its head, the grating sound of grinding teeth echoes through the area." Landon looked back at the battle, "Bruxish will probably have some issues considering the fact that it's a fish out of water," he commented.

The Bruxish screeched loudly, and the sound emanated through the walls. Faba put in earplugs just before the attack, but Evon and Jolteon hadn't known what was coming. Evon recoiled in pain from the sound, and Faba swapped Bruxish out for Alakazam, who fired off a Psyshock before Jolteon could recover. The quick attack sent it flying into the wall, and it sustained heavy damage.
"Jolteon, return! You can't fight like this!" Evon said, returning Jolteon to its Pokeball. "Alright, let's go Vaporeon!" Evon threw out Vaporeon, which instantly disintegrated using Acid Armor before it was hit by another Psyshock. It fired off an Ice Beam, squarely hitting Alakazam and freezing its chest. Alakazam countered with Dazzling Gleam, blasting Vaporeon away. Vaporeon fired off a Hydro Pump, taking out Alazakam.
"Alright, time to switch things up!" Faba said, tossing out his Alolan Raichu. The Raichu flew right at Vaporeon, but missed as it used Acid Armor. "Just what we were waiting for! Thunderbolt!" Faba shouted as the Raichu blasted Vaporeon with electricity. Vaporeon turned back to normal, falling to the ground.
"Good job, Vaporeon." Evon said, returning his friend. "It's in your hands, Glaceon!" Evon shouted, tossing out Glaceon, who opened up with Blizzard. A powerful gust of cold air surrounded Raichu, and it got away with Quick Attack - not unscathed, however, as the ice on it proved. "Ice Fang!" Evon commanded, and Glaceon jumped up and bit Raichu, taking it down. As the two landed, Glaceon sustained damage but Raichu was knocked out. Faba returned Raichu, sending out Bruxish instead. It let out the Screech from earlier, which Evon and Glaceon were able to brace themselves for this time. It flew right at Glaceon, who was hit hard by Aqua Jet. Then it used Psychic Fangs, taking Glaceon down. Evon returned his starter, sending out Eevee instead. "Let's go! Shadow Ball!" Evon shouted, and Eevee fired off the projectile... but Bruxish dodged it, flying right at Eevee with an Aqua Jet. "Bite it!" Evon shouted, and Eevee crunched down on Bruxish as it rammed into it. "Now Shadow Ball!" Evon shouted, and Eevee blasted Bruxish from close-range. This made Bruxish faint, but Eevee was brought along for the ride and skidded along the ground. Both Pokemon hit the floor, fainted.
"You've got me down to my final Pokemon. Impressive." Faba said as the two trainers returned their Pokemon. "Let's see what you're made of!"
"You got it." Evon replied, smiling. "I can tell your team is based around Psychic-types. Fight fire with fire, I say! Or in this case, fight psychic with psychic!" Evon tossed out Espeon as Faba released Hypno. Espeon charged forwards, jumping around Hypno. A few seconds passed before Hypno used Psychic to try to fling Espeon into a wall, but Espeon used Psychic to do the same. Both Pokemon were flung to opposite sides of the room. Espeon jumped out, but Hypno began to stand up... but then, it was blasted with Future Sight.
"What?! When did you use Future Sight?!" Faba said, confused.
"You don't think Espeon was jumping around just because it felt like it?" Evon said, smiling. "While you were confused about what it was doing, Espeon set up the Future Sight in just the right places that it saw they needed to be!"
"Grr! Don't think you've won yet!" Faba shouted, and Hypno let loose a Hypnosis attack. However, HYPNO fell asleep, not Espeon. "WHAT?!"
"It's my Espeon's special feature." Evon said, walking over and petting Espeon. "Ever heard of Magic Bounce? I was counting on you to try to put Espeon to sleep. With Magic Bounce, you can't do that! Instead, the attack gets reflected right back at you! Espeon, let's finish this! DAZZLING GLEAM!" Espeon blasted out the powerful Fairy-type attack, striking down Hypno.
"WHAT?! HOW?! HOW COULD I BE DEFEATED?!" Faba shouted, absolutely livid.

"...and with your defeat, Faba, your usefulness to us has ended."
Faba and Evon both looked around the room. There was no one there, but they recognized that voice. "ZX! What are you talking about?!" Faba shouted.
"I mean what I said, Faba. We're done with you." ZX replied, an air of smugness in its voice. It was talking from the loudspeakers now. "We've gotten what we wanted from Alola and the Aether Foundation. You are no longer needed. Your entire operation here being shut down by three children you were unable to deal with proves that you are not the kind of man we need. But I have taken a slight liking to you during my time in our partnership. That's why I'll be giving you this warning."
"Warning? What do you mean?" Faba asked.
"I mean that I'm going to tell you that this base will be exploding in three minutes. I'd recommend you flee now. Farewell, Faba. Pray we never meet again." ZX said before the intercom cut off.
"EXPLODE?!" Evon shouted. "Landon! Robby! You have to break that glass and get through to us! Faba! What's the quickest way out?"
"The emergency escape slide tunnel!" Faba said, running over to the wall. He tapped a hidden switch, opening a secret control panel. He pressed a few buttons, and a portion of the wall opened up, revealing a slide. Faba returned his Hypno before jumping down the slide.

Dragonite responded quickly and broke through the glass and the two ran after to Faba and Evon, "Why do the bad guys always have to be insane?" Robby asked aloud as he recalled Dragonite, "Alright guys, let's get out of here." Robby said with a serious expression. He then turned to the slide and hopped in it.

"Weeeeeee!" Robby yelled childishly as he speed quickly through the slide.

"I'll be right back!" Landon exclaimed as he ran to a nearby door opening it with his keycard, Landon ran through the building to where Guzma was, who was still in a lot of pain, "Come on Guzma!" Landon grabbed Guzma putting his arm around Guzma as they walked to a purification room. "There kid... right there," Guzma muttered as he pointed to a machine, "Give me Golisopod's Pokeball, I'll purify it, you get out, I'll throw the Pokeball out that window to you." Landon didn't reply as he sat Guzma against a wall for a second, "Alright, here we go!" he commented as he set the Pokeball into the machine, he nervously waiting as the time ticked down. "Go, kid!" Guzma shouted as he tried to get up with no luck. "No way Guzma!" he shouted back as the purification machine finished, Landon grabbed the Pokeball and Guzma but he soon realized he had only a few seconds to get out, "I guess this is as good of a time as any, Pod let's go!" Landon called as he threw the Pokeball releasing Golisopod, "Pod, use Razor Shell on the wall!" Landon ordered, Golisopod didn't move a muscle, instead it just stared at Landon and Guzma. "Come on Golisopod use Razor Shell and get us out of here!" Guzma tried, Golisopod didn't move for a moment, it then began walking towards Landon and Guzma wrapping it's arms around the two of them, as the building exploded.

Evon slid out just in time as a large explosion went off behind him, Espeon just ahead of him. As he came to the end of the slide, Evon rolled on the ground as Espeon got up. "Where's Landon? And Guzma?" Evon asked, looking around. He was back down at the bottom of Vast Poni Canyon, right beside the large tree.
"They're not here..." Faba said, solitarily looking downwards.
"FABA! WHY?!" Evon said, walking over to him. "Why did you do this?! Why did you go along with it?!"
"Because I had a plan, okay?!" Faba replied. "I was going to betray them from the inside! Reveal their misdeeds at the last moment! I'd be regarded as a hero! Get the highest honors!"
"The ends don't justify the means. They never do." Evon said, a stern look on his face. "If Landon isn't alright...!"

The Wandering Thunder slashed through the steel of the cage. The remaining Zs had fled, and now he and Mallow were able to see why. The base had just exploded - getting rid of the evidence, no doubt. He ran into the rubble, Mallow beside him. He saw a large pile of rubble, and heard coughing beneath it. He pointed forwards, and Electrivire walked over, throwing away a bunch of the large bricks. Underneath the rubble was a Golisopod.
"That's the Golisopod Guzma took from Landon!" Mallow said. "Guys! Are you there?!"

Robby shuddered at the thought that Landon had gotten caught up in the explosion and angrily stomped over to Faba and picked him up by his collar, "You think betraying them right at the very end will make you a hero? No, that makes you a coward." Robby said, gritting his teeth before dropping Faba to the ground and began pacing in circles.

"We're alright?" Landon asked himself as he looked up, seeing Golisopod who moved the rubble above them, "I don't get it, how are we okay?" Guzma got up slowly offering Landon help up, "Golisopod used Protect, I'd assume," he answered as he helped Landon up. Landon looked around and saw Mallow and Thunder, "Hey guys!" he shouted as he and Guzma made there way through the ruble, "We are okay!" he waved. "Maybe we should go tell Robby and Evon quickly we're all okay," Landon suggested to Mallow and Thunder.

"It's good to know you're alright, but where are the others?! And why'd the building explode?!" Mallow asked.

"I-I... Listen, you have no idea what these guys are capable of! If I wanted to do damage, I had to do it from the inside!" Faba shot back.
"I'd say we did some pretty sizeable damage ourselves." Evon responded.
"You did what, took down a few robots in an area they had already finished with? No, you have done nothing to them." Faba said.

"Whatever, that's what a coward would say." Robby said as he began to walk in the direction of the entrance to Vast Poni Canyon, but he turned back and looked toward Faba.

"We'll probably leave you be now... But once I'm champion of this Region I'll be keep a closs eye on you and the Aether Foundatin." Robby said coldly as he turned back around and continued walking.

"Alright let's get going!" Guzma commented as he and Landon both began walking back down Vast Poni Canyon. "Hey there's Robby!" Landon exclaimed after they had been walking for a while and were nearing the bottom of the canyon, "Hey Robby!" Landon called out as he ran down the canyon, he hadn't noticed that his clothes were dirty and in tatters.

"Landon!" Robby called out before rushing over to him. "Man, you look like you just got hit by an explosion or something." Robby said, joking around, referring to his clothing. "Any way, we should probably get back to town. I think we all need a rest, especially our Pokemon." Robby said.

"Yeah let's get going," he replied as he made his way back to the base of the canyon. "Alright, now to the Pokemon Center!" Landon cheered as he began walking back to Seafolk Village, ready to challenge Harper in the morning to a Grand Trial battle. Landon stopped along the pathway and noticed the sun setting, "Wow, what an incredible view," he admired, the sun was setting behind a bunch of thin rock pillars, luckily they weren't tall enough to block the view. "Hey what's that?" Rotom asked, Landon changed his focus to where Rotom was pointing and saw a shadowy figure jumping across the pillars. "I don't know, it was moving to fast for me to get a good look," Landon replied in amazement.

Robby leaned against a nearby rock as he watch the sunset, "That really was amazing." Robby said as he ran his hand through his blonde hair, his black shirt flapped in the wind.

Robby squinted when he saw the shadowy figure jumping across the pillars. "It almost looked like a Lycanroc?" Robby said in a questioning tone.

"Well if anyone would kno what a Lycanroc looks like, it would you," Landon commented as he continued walking back to Seafolk Village. It was a long walk but they had finally made it back to Seafolk Village, by now the sun had set and it was nearing the middle of the night, "Alright, I'm going to change into something that isn't destroyed," Landon explained as he walked to the changing room. "Tomorrow is my final Grand Trial, after that it's off to the Pokemon League," Landon muttered to himself as he changed out of his usual attire and into blue shorts, with light blue wave patterns on them, and a yellow shirt that had an Alolan Exeggutor on it. "Alright time to sleep," Landon yawned as he walked to the resting area for trainers.

Robby smiled and nodded as the entered Seafolk Village. He entered the Pokémon Center and gave his Pokémon to Nurse Joy. Luckily, his black T-Shirt and White Shorts weren't destroyed so he didn't have to change.

Robby sat across my Landon in the Trainer Resting area. "Yup, and I'm going to win the league." Robby said with a confident smile. "Oh yeah and promise me that you'll make it to the finals." Robby said, "I have a feeling if we both make it, it'll be the best battle of our lives."

"You guys are heading off to the league?" Evon said, walking in with a smile. "Well, I wish you both the best of luck."
Mallow was right beside Evon, who sat down on the couch beside him. "Yeah, good luck to you both! I'm afraid all we'll be doing is spectating."

Robby looked toward Evon, "Why is that?" Robby asked his friend. "Is it because you're a gym leader?" Robby continued before Nurse Joy walked out with his Pokemon and called him over.

"Thanks, Nurse Joy." Robby said, "No problem, anytime!" Nurse Joy said with a smile before Robby went back over to his friends.

"Alright then, let's get some sleep and tomorrow let's win our last Grand Trial!" Landon cheered as he walked to the rooms for trainers to rest in and quickly jumped into the first bed he saw. Landon stared at his Z-Ring that night, "We've come a long way since we started in Alola," Landon said to himself as he sat up taking out his Z-Crystal Case and Pokeballs, "I still remember when I got started as a Pokemon Trainer," Landon reached into his bag again, this time pulling out a Sinnoh Badge Case, "These badges are my lucky charms, they're what got me started on my journey, and one day I'll be the Sinnoh Champion," Landon muttered as he put everything away and fell asleep.

"Yup, tomorrow will be a big day." Robby said with a yawn as he sat up and went into one of the rooms for resting. Robby sat down on the bed and held a Pokeball in his hand and looked down at it. "We'll win for sure." Robby said to the Pokeball with a smile before putting it away and lying down and falling asleep.

The next morning Landon got up super early, did his morning ritual, and immediately ran outside to watch the sunrise, "Everyone, come on out!" Landon cheered throwing all his Pokeballs into the air releasing his Decidueye, Turtonator, Mimikyu, Eevee, Togedemaru, and Golisopod, "Isn't that a beautiful sunrise?" Landon asked his Pokemon in amazement, they all nodded is response. Landon paused for a moment and walked over to Pod, his Golisopod, "Hey, Pod how are you feeling?" he asked, Golisopod blankly stared at Landon before looking above him, Landon turned around to see Harper riding on his Mudsdale towards the Pokemon Center.

"Alola Landon!" Harper greeted as he got off of Mudsdale, "I trust that you slept well and are ready for your final and most challenging Grand Trial?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to win and then take on the Alola League!" Landon cheered loudly in response.

"Good then how about you go get your friends and we'll leave for Vast Poni Canyon one last time, except the ride there is on me," Harper explained. Landon nodded and quickly ran off to the Pokemon Center to where Robby was sleeping, "Robby, wake up, it's time for our Grand Trial," then ran to Evon and Mallow and did the same thing.

Robby rubbed his eyes as Landon called for him, "Morning already? Alright.." Robby said with a yawn. He quickly changed and got ready to take on the day. He looked in the mirror, ran his hand through his hair, then walked out the door and to the outside.

Robby stretched, "Man, that morning, ocean breeze feels awesome." Robby said before walking over to Harper.

Evon and Mallow actually weren't in the Pokemon Center, and were instead training outside. Harper noticed them after Landon had already gone in and flagged them over, so the two returned their Pokemon and joined the elderly man. They then noticed Robby joining them. "Ready for the final trial? Literally." Evon said, smiling.

Landon ran after Robby, to see Harper with his Mudsdale and a wagon attached to it, "Hop in everyone!" Harper called to them. Landon quickly jumped into the wagon and sat on a block of hay on the inside. "Alright everyone ready?" Harper asked once everyone was in the wagon, "Okay Mudsdale give it everything you've got!" Harper requested, Mudsdale nodded and began charging with tremendous speed towards Vast Poni Canyon.

"Excuse me, Harper, why are we going back to Vast Poni Canyon?" Landon asked as they quickly closed in on the large canyon.

"You'll see soon enough," Harper laughed as they made there way into the Canyon. It was a long ride through Vast Poni Canyon, filled with twists and turns and paths that no sensible Pokemon Trainer would every cross, but before they knew it they had reached the highest point of Vast Poni Canyon, and the highest point of Alola. "Here we are, the Altar of the Sunne and Moone," Harper told them as he got off of Mudsdale, recalling it and began climbing the huge set of stairs ahead of them.

Robby gulped as he looked up the giant set of stairs ahead of him. "Well, let's get up there." Robby mumbled to himself before calling out his Dragonite. "Good morning, Dragonite!" Robby said, Dragonite smiled and waved at Robby. "Can you fly me up to the top?" Robby asked his dragon friend, Dragonite nodded.

Robby jumped onto Dragonite's back and hung on to its neck. "Alright let's go!" Robby exclaimed with a smile, Dragonite nodded again and shot upward into the air and sped toward the top of the Alter. Robby yelled out in enjoyment and a little fear as he hung on for dear life as Dragonite shot toward the top.

"I'm all in on this!" Landon cheered as he began running up the stairs. Once Landon had reached the top he collapsed onto the ground breathing heavily, "That, was, a mistake," he gasped as he got up starting to catch his breath.

"Well, what are your thoughts everyone?" Harper asked as he got to the top happily sitting on a nearby rock, "What are your thoughts on the Altar of the Sunne and Moone? It was built so many years ago that I could never remember the number when I was young."

Dragonite landed on top of the alter, Robby hopped off of his partner and recalled it, "Phew, that was kinda scary." Robby said as he tried to fix his hair which had been blown back by the wind.

"I think it's awesome!" Robby exclaimed as he looked around, he could almost see all of Poni island. "But, what is it made for?" Robby asked, looking back toward Harper.

"It was made for the people of Alola to worship the legendary Pokemon of Alola," Harper explained as he pointed to two symbols on pillars, the symbols seemed to resemble the sun and moon, "Now then there is one last thing we must do before your Grand Trials," Harper walked over and knelled in front of the two pillars, "Come, all of you," Harper signaled everyone to go towards him. Landon turned to Robby giving a shrug and joining Harper in front of the Altar.

Evon and Mallow did the same, joining Harper at the altar. "This altar... there were originally two here, correct? The Altar of the Sunne and the Altar of the Moone? Made to worship Solgaleo and Lunala, each. But then the battle between the Tapus and the Legendaries crashed the two together, and the people reformed the rubble into the Altar of the Sunne and Moone. I've also heard it called the Altar of the Eclipse." Evon said.

"I'm afraid you are wrong there kid, there was no battle between the Tapus and Legendaries, and this is not called the Altar of the Eclipse, and this was the only Altar built as the people of Alola wished to worship both legendary Pokemon," Harper replied to Evon as he closed his eyes and tilted his head down, "Great Legendary Pokemon of Alola, I ask that you watch over these trainers as they take their final step in their Island Challenge," Harper prayed.

"So, do you think they heard you?" Landon asked curiously, as they all got up.

"Who knows, it's a nice thought you must admit," Harper replied as he turned to everyone, "Now then who's first for their last Grand Trial?"

Robby joined the group at the altar and examined it while they stood in front of it. "Nec-roz-ma." Robby mumbled to himself as he read a small inscription on the altar, but brushed it off as some old term or something. Robby tilted his head as Harper talked.

Robby lifted his head and looked toward Harper, "I don't really care, I'll go if that's okay with you guys." Robby said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.