• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright then, let us begin," Harper replied as he took his place on one side of the Altar across from Robby, "Now, let Robby's Poni Island Grand Trial begin!" Harper declared as he threw both hands into the air as if praising something.

"Good luck Robby, you've got this!" Landon commented as he patted Robby and took a seat on a nearby rock.

"Flygon and Mudsdale, come forth!" Harper declared throwing two Pokeballs at once, releasing a Flygon and his Mudsdale, "As you can see this will be a double battle, if you don't mind!" Harper called out, "I wish to see your Pokemon battling as a team, to see how far you've come on your adventure, here in Alola!"

"A double battle sounds fine to me!" Robby exclaimed with a smile as he released two Pokemon. "Dragonite, Brionne, I choose you!" Robby exclaimed as the two Pokemon emerged from their Pokeballs.

"Brionne, Ice Beam on Flygon, Dragonite, Dragon Claw on Mudsdale!" Robby called out the two Pokemon cried out as they launched their attacks at the opponent's Pokemon.

Brionne's Ice Beam hit Flygon dealing massive damage to it. Dragonite's attack hit as well but when the attack landed an orange aura quickly flashed around Mudsdale for a second, "Do you like Mudsdale's ability? It's called Stamina, whenever Mudsdale is hit, it's defense increases," Harper called out to Robby, "Now then for our counter-attack, Mudsdale use Superpower on Brionne, and Flygon use Dragon Tail on Dragonite!" Mudsdale began stampeding towards Brionne as Flygon swung it's tail straight for Dragonite.

"I see, that's a pesky ability." Robby said before counter attacking the counter attack. "Brionne, use Water Gun to launch yourself into the air!" Robby exclaimed, Brionne cried out and used Water Gun to fly into the air, "Now, use Water Pulse!" Robby called out. Brionne charged a Water Pulse as he fell through the air and shot it at Mudsdale, "Let's see how it likes a Special Attack!" Robby said with a smirk before turning his attention to Dragonite and Flygon.

"Dragonite, take the Dragon Tail, then grab Flygon!" Robby yelled with a smirk. Dragonite nodded and let Flygon hit it, it caused damage, but Dragonite easily brushed it off and grabbed Flygon by the tail. "That's Dragonite's ability Multiscale, it weakens the first attack that makes contact with it." Robby said with a smirk. "Dragonite, now throw Flygon to the ground and use Dragon Rush!" Robby called out, extending his palm. Dragonite roared as it threw Flygon to the nearby ground and then shot at it with Dragon Rush.

"Mudsdale use High Horsepower!" Mudsdale quickly, turned around and kicked the Water Pulse back at Brionne full force. Flygon on the other hand, had been slammed down into the ground from Dragonite, "Flygon counter that attack with Giga Impact!" Flygon shot up in a bright light soaring towards Dragonite as the two attack collided.

"You can do that?! Brionne, try and send it back with Water Gun!" Robby exclaimed, Brionne used Water Gun on the incoming Water Pulse, causing it to grow in size and flying back toward Mudsdale. The Water Gun also pushed Brionne back up into the air as she had not landed yet.

A giant explosion was caused by the two powerful attacks, seemingly neutralizing each other. "Hurry, Dragonite, use Dragon Rush once more while it has to recharge!" Robby exclaimed extending his palm, Dragonite roared and shot toward Flygon with another Dragon Rush.

"Mudsdale use Rock Tomb on Dragonite!" Harper ordered, Mudsdale quickly summoned rocks around it and shot them all at Dragonite, letting itself get hit by the Water Pulse.

"It's using Rock Tomb to help protect Flygon from Dragonite's attack," Landon muttered as he watched the battle.

"Brionne, use Surf to catch those rocks!" Robby exclaimed. Brionne landed on the ground and cried out as it summoned a giant wave, it caught all of the rocks but one which Dragonite just broke through with the Dragon Rush, it continued to speed toward Flygon as it flew just above the wave which continued to move forward and actually threatened to engulf Mudsdale.

"Now Flygon grab Mudsdale with Strength, and avoid that wave!" Harper called out, Flygon quickly flew away from Dragonite's attack and grabbed onto Mudsdale lifting it above the wave, "Now Mudsdale, use Rock Tomb again!" Mudsdale quickly summoned more rocks and shot them all at Dragonite as Flygon used all of it's strength the keep Mudsdale in the air.

"That's impressive!" Robby said as he watched Flygon pick up and fly around with Mudsdale. "Dragonite, shatter those rocks with a series of Dragon Claws!" Robby called out, with a smirk, he was really enjoying this battle. Dragonite smashed through all the rocks with relative ease with its claws and awaited orders.

"Alright, now Brionne, use Ice Beam and Dragonite, use Dragon Pulse!" Robby called out, punching the air. The two Pokemon fire their attacks at the two Ground Types. The attacks sped toward their targets as they began to combine.

"Flygon, drop Mudsdale and dodge both of you!" Harper ordered, Flygon dropped Mudsdale so they could both avoid the attacks launched by Brionne and Dragonite, "Now Mudsdale, Earthquake and Flygon use Dragon Tail!" Mudsdale slammed into the ground and sent a shock wave across the field straight towards Brionne as Flygon flew towards Dragonite and swung it's tail at it.

Brionne and Dragonite were both caught off guard and hit by the attacks. "Brionne, Dragonite!" Robby called out, "Are you guys alright?" Robby asked his two partners, Dragonite quickly got up and roared, but Brionne on the other hand was struggling but still managed to get up.

"Good job guys, I believe in you guys." Robby said with a smile, both Pokemon smiled back. "Alright, Dragonite use Extremespeed then transition to a Dragon Rush on Mudsdale, Brionne use Ice Beam on Flygon!" Robby called out. Dragonite roared as it quickly shot at Mudsdale with Extremespeed, then transitioned into a Dragon Rush giving the Dragon even more momentum and power. Brionne struggled to jump up but managed and shot an Ice Beam at Flygon.

Dragonite slammed into Mudsdale but it held it's ground against Dragonite, raising it's defense in the process, Flygon on the other hand had been hit hard by the attack nearly being knocked out by the attack, "Are you both alright?" Harper asked, Mudsdale and Flygon both nodded, "Good, then Mudsdale I think it's time we show them our true strength!" Mudsdale knocked Dragonite back a bit just to back up and away from it, "Now then Mudsdale, let's go!" Harper called as he made an X with his arms, Harper spun around and posed with one hand on the ground and one in the air, "I call upon the Alola Region and the Earth itself!" Harper shouted as his Z-Ring glowed brightly, "Go, Mudsdale! Use Tectonic Rage!!!" Mudsdale lifted it's two front hooves and slammed them into the ground sending a massive shock wave straight for Brionne.

"Oh no! Brionne!" Robby yelled as Dragonite was forced to fly high into the air to avoid the attack and had to leave Brionne behind. "Hang in there Brionne, I believe in you!" Robby yelled just as the waves drew closer and closer to Brionne. The Water Pokemon look back at Robby and gave him a smile before closing its eyes and looked like it was preparing for the inevitable... But that inevitable was something else.

Brionne exploded into a blue light as the shock wave hit. A large cloud of dust was quick up and Robby was forced to close his eyes until it cleared. When Robby reopened his eyes the sight was amazing.. In Brionne's place stood a beautiful Primarina wrapped inside of a giant bubble of water. The bubble popped and Primarina sang out as it used its new move, Sparkling Aria on Mudsdale. Robby stared in awe as he began to get flashbacks of when he first met Primarina as a Popplio. Dragonite roared as it raised its fist into the air with smirk on its face.

"Flygon defend Mudsdale!" Harper ordered, Flygon flew in front of the attack, prepared to block it but some of the bubbles moved past Flygon, and towards Mudsdale, the bubbles all popped dealing damage to both Pokemon, "Mudsdale, Flygon!" Harper called out, looking down he saw both of them had been knocked out. "Well, well," Harper chuckled as he recalled Flygon and gave Mudsdale a drink that restored all of it's energy, "Well kid, you proved that you have come far on your journey," Harper commented as he took Robby's passport stamping one of the last pages, "I hereby declare that Robby has passed the Poni Island Grand Trial!!" Harper exclaimed before reaching into his pocket and taking out two Z-Crystals, one was the Groundium Z he had just used but the other was a blue Z-Crystal like Waterium Z but it had a symbol like Primarina instead, "Please accept these Z-Crystals Robby as proof that you have defeated your Poni Island Grand Trial!"

"All right! Good job guys!" Robby said as he ran to his Pokemon. Primarina nuzzled Robby and Dragonite picked him up and gave him a big hug. "I'm so proud of you two." Robby said before getting back on the ground and looking toward Harper.

"Thank you for the battle. It was awesome." Robby said before accepted his Z-Crystals. "Finally! I've complete my island challenge!" Robby exclaimed as he flipped up the crystals and put them in their cases, his Pokemon cheered behind him. Robby recalled his Pokemon and looked at the final stamp in his passport.

"Congrats on the big win Robby!" Landon commented. "It was a great battle Robby," Harper replied, before turning to the others, "Alright, so who's next?" Harper asked, Landon shot up immediately, "I'd like to!" he requested. Landon and Harper both to their places, "Allow me to start," Harper exclaimed while holding a Pokeball, "Mudsdale, and Steelix go!" Mudsdale ran onto the field as Harper sent out his Steelix. "No way a Steelix," Landon muttered as he looked up at the large metal snake Pokemon. "But Steelix can't normally be found in Alola!" Rotom exclaimed. "That's true, Steelix normally can't be found in Alola, but us Kahuna's do travelling to you know, back when I was young I caught this as an Onix in Kanto when I was a young trainer," Harper replied as he waiting for Landon to choose his Pokemon. "Roten and Pod, let's go!" Landon called out as he threw the Pokeballs releasing his Decidueye and Golisopod.

"If you don't mind we'll get started," Harper called out, "Mudsdale use Superpower on Golisopod and Steelix use Fire Fang on Decidueye!" Mudsdale and Steelix both charged at Landon's Pokemon launching powerful attacks. "Pod, use Protect and Roten get behind Pod!" Landon ordered, Roten flew behind Pod but Pod didn't use Protect resulting in both Pokemon being hit by the attacks, "Are you guys okay!" Landon called out, Roten and Pod both got up, Roten nodded but Pod just stared blankly at Landon. "Now Steelix use Sandstorm," Harper requested Steelix's eyes glowed brightly as a sandstorm was summoned wrapping the entire Altar in a sandstorm. "We can't see anything in this, hey Roten and Pod stay close to each other!" Landon called out but he couldn't see the battle at all. "Now Mudsdale use High Horsepower and Steelix use Stone Edge!" Harper called out, Steelix slammed it's tail against the ground as large stones began erupting out of the ground making a direct path towards Roten and Pod. "Dodge it you guys!" Landon called out, but he had no clue if they could see the attacks coming or hear his orders, it wasn't long before Landon could see a figure looking like Pod go flying past him, "Pod!!"

"Hang on a second!" Harper called out from within the sandstorm as he ran towards Landon, throwing him a set of goggles with orange lenses. "What are they!" Landon called back, Harper quickly explained to Landon that they were called Go-Goggles and could be used to see in a Sandstorm, Landon quickly put them on and his vision became much more clear. "Good now we can both see what will become of the battle," Harper muttered as he watched Landon run off and grab Pod. "Are you okay?" Landon asked, Pod stared blankly at Landon, not giving a response, "I'm glad you are now let's win this!" Pod just continued to stare at Landon, "Roten use Steel Wing on Mudsdale, and Pod I want you to use First Impression on Mudsdale as well," Roten's wings glowed bright white as it flew through the sandstorm with Landon helping it by giving directions on where Mudsdale and Steelix were, the entire time Pod stared back at Landon. The Steel Wing landed but didn't do much damage and raised Mudsdale's defense through it's ability Stamina, "Now Steelix use Iron Tail on Golisopod and Mudsdale use High Horsepower on Decidueye," Harper ordered as the sandstorm subsided. Steelix dove towards Golisopod raising it's tail above it as Mudsdale kicked Decidueye dealing lots of damage to it. "Roten you need to help Pod by using Solar Beam to block the attack!" Landon yelled, Roten struggled to it's feet as it shot in front of Pod blocking Steelix's attack with Solar Beam. Pod looked at Landon and Roten as it tried to block Steelix's Iron Tail, "Now then Mudsdale, it's time!" Harper exclaimed as he made an X with his arms, making the pose necessary for the Ground Type Z-Move, "I call upon the Alola Region and the Earth itself!!" he yelled, "Now, use Tectonic Rage!" Mudsdale slammed it's hoof against the ground sending a massive shock wave towards Roten and Pod as Steelix backed away as well. "Roten, Pod!" Landon yelled, Pod jumped above in front of Roten and quickly used Protect, and gave a signal for Roten to get out of the way, Roten nodded as it flew up and away from the attack, just in time as Pod's Protect broke dealing less damage than usual.

"Pod!" Landon yelled as he removed his Go-Goggles, Pod got up slowly and gave a thumbs up symbol back to Landon, which was hard considering it didn't have thumbs but Landon got the message, "Alright Pod, Roten, let's win this!" Landon cheered, both Pod and Roten nodded, "Roten Solar Beam and Pod use Razor Shell on Steelix!" Roten quickly got high into the air as it charged then fired a Solar Beam attack at Steelix, while Pod climbed Steelix's back and use Razor Shell on it's head. "Now then let's do this!" Landon called out as he flipped his Deciduim Z in the air before being interrupted by Pod, Landon stared at Pod before getting the message, "Alright Pod your call," Landon quickly swapped his Deciduim Z with Waterium Z, "Now let's do this!" Landon called out as he made an X, followed by him swaying his arms like waves, "Let's go Pod! Use Hydro Vortex!" Golisopod summoned a huge water tornado and sent it flying towards Mudsdale and Steelix knocking them both out.

"Well, that's all she wrote," Harper declared as he recalled both Pokemon and walked over to Landon, taking out a piece of Groundium Z, and quickly stamping his Trainer Passport, "I hereby declare that Landon has also defeated the Poni Island Grand Trial!" Harper announced as he handed Landon both his Z-Crystal and Trainer Passport, "Please accept this Groundium Z as proof of your win." Landon happily accepted the Z-Crystal, "I will, and thank you Harper for the great battle," Landon replied, before running over to Robby, "We did it Robby, we've completed our Island Challenge!" he exclaimed as he offered a high-five. "Actually, you aren't done yet," Harper interrupted, "Originally all trainers had to do was defeat the four Kahunas, but now they must be entered into the Hall of Fame to truly call themselves an Island Challenge Champion."

Robby jumped up and gave Landon a high five, "Congrats!" Robby exclaimed with a smile before turning to Harper. "How do we get entered into the Hall of Fame? Do we have to do anything special?" Robby asked Harper. "Perhaps it has something to do with the league.." Robby muttered as he ran his hand through his hair.

"To enter the Alolan Hall of Fame you must defeat the Elite Four of Alola," Harper explained, "But seeing as we don't have a Champion, you must win the first every Alola League and become the Champion." Landon turned to Robby, "Well Robby, I don't know about you but I'm going to go back to Seafolk Village and get ready for the Alola League!" Landon quickly returned Pod and turned to Roten, "Roten can you give me a lift back?" Landon requested, Roten nodded as it grabbed Landon, "Good luck Evon!" Landon waved as Roten carried him down the Canyon carefully.

"Sure, see you." Evon said, waving to Landon as he turned back to Harper. "I don't mean to brag, but I've improved quite a bit since I first arrived here. My bonds with my Pokemon have only gotten stronger, as my Pokemon themselves have. I feel completely confident here, Harper. Confident that my Pokemon and I can take anything you throw at us!"

"Alright then let's begin," Harper replied as he took his place across from Evon, "Now, Mudsdale and Flygon let's go!" Harper called as he released his Mudsdale and Flygon again, "Whenever you are ready Evon, you may make the first move!"

"Alright, then." Evon said, tossing out Vaporeon and Glaceon. "This Glaceon was my first Pokemon, and is the one I have the strongest bond with of all my Pokemon. And this Vaporeon is my most recent Pokemon aside from my Eevee. They're strong, and I know they can win this! Vaporeon, Hydro Pump on Mudsdale! Glaceon, Ice Beam on Flygon!"

"Flygon use Stone Edge as a defense!" Harper ordered, Flygon slammed it's tail against the ground as huge rocks burst from the ground blocking the attacks launched by Vaporeon and Glaceon, "Now Mudsdale, Superpower!" Mudsdale began charging breaking through the Stone Edge and stampeding straight for Glaceon.

Vaporeon pushed Glaceon out of the way, taking the attack. But when visibility was restored, Vaporeon was gone.
"Glaceon! Ice Beam again!" Evon shouted, Glaceon firing an Ice Beam right at Flygon again.

Last edited:
"Flygon dodge it, and Mudsdale use Superpower again!" Harper ordered, Flygon quickly flew out of the way of the Ice Beam but was still hit on it's tail as Mudsdale once again charged straight for Glaceon at full force.

Glaceon rolled out of the way of the Superpower, firing off another Ice Beam right where Flygon was about to fly.
"Oh by the way, there's an unusual amount of moisture on your Mudsdale, don't you think?" Evon said, smiling. Suddenly, the moisture reformed into Vaporeon, which fired off a close-ranged Hydro Pump.

The Hydro Pump hit Mudsdale from close range dealing lots of damage while also activating Mudsdale's Stamina Ability, "Flygon catch the Ice Beam!" Harper ordered, Flygon positioned the frozen bit on it's tail to block the Ice Beam making a larger ice chunk on it's tail, "Good, now Mudsdale use Earthquake!" Mudsdale nodded as it slammed it's two hooves on the ground sending a massive shock wave towards Glaceon and Vaporeon.

Vaporeon jumped off of Mudsdale's back, sending it flying in the air. While the Earthquake was going on, it used an aerial Hydro Pump - both blasting water at Mudsdale and sending Vaporeon farther into the air. Glaceon wasn't able to avoid the earthquake, however, and took heavy damage. It still kept its balance, however, calling down a Hail around the area. This should stop that Flygon's movement!

"Sandstorm go!" Harper called out, before the first Hailstone could fall, Flygon flapped it's wing summoning a huge Sandstorm cancelling out Glaceon's Hail, "Sorry kid but you won't defeat my Pokemon that easily, now Flygon use Dragon Tail and Mudsdale use Superpower both on Glaceon let's go!" Mudsdale began charging with great force towards Glaceon as Flygon swung it's ice chunk at Glaceon as well.

"Dang it!" Evon said. He nodded towards Glaceon, who instantly knew what to do. It used Quick Attack to dash out of the way of the two attacks, and summoned a Blizzard around itself. It was right next to Mudsdale, of course.
Meanwhile, Vaporeon used its momentum to fly straight at Flygon, curling up to act like a cannonball.

"Dragon Tail Flygon knock back Vaporeon!" Flygon swung it's tail again with great force against Vaporeon stopping it dead in it's tracks, "Good, now Mudsdale Superpower again if you'd please," Mudsdale took the Blizzard attack and charged at Glaceon again with great force behind it's attack, it wouldn't have far to charge considering it was right next to Glaceon leaving hardly any room to dodge.

Vaporeon was fine with that, as it disintegrated into water before the attack hit and soaked Flygon. It reformed on Flygon's back, firing another close-ranged Hydro Pump.
What Mudsdale didn't take into account, however, was Glaceon's size and speed. It dashed in between Mudsdale's legs, skidding across the ground and firing off another Ice Beam... but at Flygon instead of Mudsdale.

Robby stayed behind for a while and continued to watch Evon's battle before heading off. Robby flew on his Poke-Ride Charizard due to his Dragonite being tired and went back to Seafolk Village's Pokemon Center. Robby healed up his team and wandered into the Poni Wilds alongside his Pokemon.

Robby and his partners trainer alongside each other for quite a while in the dense wilderness for quite sometime. "Alright team, good training session!" Robby called out as he dripped in sweat, his Pokemon cheered in agreement. "Thing are going to get tough here soon when we get into the league, new rivals, new hardships, but I know we'll be able to come out on top. I have faith in you all and I know you all have faith in me." Robby said with a smile, his Pokemon cheered again in agreement. "I just want to thank all of you guys. I couldn't have gotten through this Alola without you guys." Robby with a smile before huddling with his Pokemon and putting his hand in the center. His Pokemon did the same and they all cheered out before being recalled into their Pokeballs except Lucario.

As Robby and Lucario walked back to the Pokemon Center they stopped and looked over to the setting sun. "Sure is beautiful here huh." Robby said, Lucario nodded. "Listen, Lucario, this won't be like the Sinnoh League. I'll win this time with you by my side." Robby said as they continued walking back to the Pokemon Center. Lucario smiled and nodded and held its fist up with determination almost making a vow to win.

Glaceon' Ice Beam hit Flygon directly causing lots of damage to it as a result as the Sandstorm subsided and Mudsdale was hit by the Hydro Pump dealing lots of damage to it as well, "Well Mudsdale what do you think?" Harper asked, Mudsdale nodded to Harper's question, "Then let's go!" Harper made an X with his arms followed by the ground Z-Move pose, "Alola region, lend me your strength of the entire Earth, Mudsdale it's time for Techtonic Rage!" Mudsdale slammed it's entire body weight into the ground sending a huge shock wave towards Glaceon and Vaporeon.

Landon let go of Roten when he had arrived at Seafolk Village and quickly recalled it to give Roten some time to rest, "Thanks Roten you get some rest for now," Landon commented as he walked into the Pokemon Center. "Hey Nurse Joy could you please take care of my Pokemon," Landon requested as he approached the desk. "Of course, we can," Nurse Joy replied as she took Landon's Pokemon, "Oh by the way a message came for you and someone else named Robby who came by here earlier," Nurse Joy handed Landon a letter. "Let's see what it says," Landon muttered as he opened the letter, "Landon and Robby, please give me a call as soon as possible, signed Professor Kukui," Landon sprinted out of the Pokemon Center to find Robby out back, "Hey Robby we got a letter!" he called to Robby.

"We'll use our own Z-Move, then! Vaporeon, Hydro Vortex!" Evon shouted, taking out his Waterium Z and making the Z-Pose. Glaceon was hit by the Z-Move, but still struggled to keep itself up. Vaporeon jumped into the air, creating an aerial water tornado, and flying down towards the two Ground-type Pokemon like a drill.

The Hydro Vortex hit both Mudsdale and Flygon dealing major damage to them both knocking them out as well, "Then that's it huh," Harper muttered as he walked over and gave both his Pokemon some medicine that helped them regain their strength, "Well Evon, you surely didn't make this an easy battle," Harper commented as he took Evon's passport and stamped one of the last pages, "I Kahuna Harper declare that Evon has completed the Poni Island Grand Trial!" Harper exclaimed before handing Evon his passport and a piece of Groundium Z, "Please also accept this Groundium Z as proof of your win here," Harper said as he handed Evon his passport and Groundium Z, "Also, how about I give you a ride back to Seafolk Village, if you're up to it Flygon," Flygon happily nodded in response.

"Thank you, Harper." Evon said, smiling. He looked over at his two Pokemon - Glaceon was still standing strong, and Vaporeon looked dead tired. "Great job, both of you." Evon sail, walking over and petting them both before returning them. "Yeah, a ride would be appreciated. In truth, I think this is the end of my Island Trial. I have no real interest in the Pokemon League - never have. So I'll probably just stick around to watch my friends take on the League before heading out.

Robby and Lucario continued to walk back to Seafol village until they heard Landon calling for them. The pair ran over to Landon

"A letter? From who?" Robby asked Landon as he tried to think of possible people who sent it. "Let me guess.. It's about the league?" Robby asked again with a confident smile.

"It's from Professor Kukui, it said he wanted us to call him right away," Landon replied as he began running back to the Pokemon Center with Robby. As soon as Landon reached the phone he quickly began calling Professor Kukui, "Hey, I was wondering when I'd get a call from you guys!" Kukui greeted as his face appeared on the screen, "I just wanted to call and tell you that construction and production of Alola's first ever Pokemon League is complete, we've been busy contacting all Trial-goers that completed their Island Challenge and at least 100 trainers partaking in the league, which will be in tournament format," Kukui explained, "The tournament will start in two days, sorry we couldn't give you any notice in advance, but we've been busy contacting every Trial-Goer we could, which isn't the easiest thing, I look forward to seeing you both there!" Landon ended the call and turned to Robby, "Well, I guess we should get going soon, back to Ula'Ula Island."

Robby was ecstatic through the whole phone call, he couldn't wait for this league, he knew it would be a good one.

"We should probably leave tomorrow morning. That'll give us a day to explore the area before the leguage starts." Robby said as he looked at Landon.
(OOC: On my phone in class, holding a book in front of it lmao BIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.