• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, I second that vote," Landon replied as he left to go rest for the night, "See you in the morning dude!" Landon jumped into the nearest bed and quickly fell asleep. The next morning the sun shone in through the window and into Landon's eyes he pulled the blanket he was using over himself to block out the sun, "Landon wake up!" Rotom yelled. Landon shot up, hitting his head against Rotom, "Ow, what is it Rotom?" Landon asked as he rubbed his head. "The last boat of the day is leaving soon!" Landon jumped out of bed running out of the Pokemon Center, he quickly looked around and saw a ferry leaving, "No!!!" he cried.

"Alright, see you in the morning." Robby responded as he headed off to bed and drifted asleep very peacefully.

The next morning, Robby was up bright and early and after completing his morning routine he rushed into Landon's room, "We gotta go like, now." Robby as he ran after him out of the Center. "Another one of these? Come on." Robby said as he rushed toward the ferry and jumped onto to it. "Come on Landon!" Robby called with a smirked.

Landon reached for Robby's hand barely missing it, "Dang it!" Landon yelled as the boat got further away. "Landon the boat to Ula'Ula Island is over there," Rotom pointed to another boat, "That boat goes to Melemele..." Rotom slowed down. "Robby! That's the wrong boat!" Landon yelled as he began running again towards the boat.

"Aw, crap." Robby said before calling out Dragonite and flying back to the pier. "Well, that really sucks." Robby said as he recalled Dragonite and walked around before noticing a Magikarp boat on the other side of the pier. "Hey, maybe we can ask that guy for a ride!" Robby exclaimed as he nudged Landon and pointed toward the sailor looking guy next to the boat.

"Right let's go," Landon replied as he ran with Robby towards the Magikarp Boat, seeing a man with dark blue hair a grey jacket, blue shorts with light blue waves on them, "Excuse me sir," Landon began, "We were wondering if we could get a ride to Ula'Ula Island if possible?" he requested. "A ride to Ula'Ula Island, sure but wouldn't you tourists prefer to take a ferry," the man replied. "We missed our ferry and we need to get to Ula'Ula Island for the Alola League," Landon replied. "Well, if you're going to the Alola League you must have completed all your Grand Trials," the man commented, Landon quickly nodded, "Alirght I'll take you to Ula'Ula Island, but we'll be making a small detour that I'd like some help for."

"Thank you so much." Robby said to the man as he looked at his boat more closely, it was quite old, but looked reliable. "So, where is this detour going to be?" Robby asked the man as stepped inside the boat and took a seat. In the distance, he could see a Pelipper flying toward the boat.

"Climb aboard, I'll point it out when we get close," the man answered as the Pelipper landed on his arm, Landon turned to Robby and shrugged his shoulders as he walked onto the boat and once everyone was on, the boat began sailing. "So if you don't mind me asking what's your name?" Landon asked as the boat continued speeding across the ocean. "The names Gerald and, the Pelipper out there is my trusted navigator," he replied, it wasn't long after the introductions that Gerald pointed out a far away island, "There, that's where we're headed." Landon moved his head outside of the boat to see a far away island but he was confused as to why Gerald was only pointing it out now as opposed to when it would be more visible. Before Landon could ask any questions he felt the entire ship being hit, knocking him out of the boat and into the water. Landon slowly opened his eyes to see what looked like a steering wheel attached to an anchor, 'Is that a Pokemon?' Landon though to himself as he began to swim upwards he saw the anchor being swung at him, Landon began swimming faster before finally getting back into the boat, "Pokemon, Anchor, wheel!" he yelled as he got up in a panic.

Robby chuckled as Landon was thrown off the boat, "You good?" Robby asked as Landon crawled back on board. "Pokemon you say?" Robby asked.

"Hey, Gerald, you know of any Anchor Pokemon or something?" Robby asked as he looked around in the water to find nothing.

"Actually it's part of the reason I brought you out here," Gerald replied, "That Pokemon is called Dhelmise and anytime I even try to come close to the Island we get attacked by that Pokemon and are forced to go back to Seafolk Village, which raises the question do you have any Water Pokemon?" Landon turned to Rotom who instantly understood what to do, "Dhelmise, the Sea Creeper Pokemon: a Ghost and Grass Type. Swinging its massive anchor, it can KO Wailord in a single blow. What appears to be green seaweed is actually its body." Rotom explained. "Alright Pod, let's go!" Landon called out as he threw his Pokeball, releasing his Golisopod, "You're up Robby."

"Can KO a Wailord in one shot huh. This'll be a challenge." Robby said as he drew Primirana's Pokeball. "Primirana, you're up!" Robby called as he threw the pokeball up into the air and his water Pokemon shot into the water and awaited orders.

"So, what would you like us to do Gerald, just take out these Dhelmise or something?" Robby asked the old sailor.

"Do what you need to to get us to that island is all I care about," Gerald answered. "Hey Robby," Landon turned to Robby with an idea, "Primarina can create balloons made out of water that can support humans right?" he purposed, "It'll probably be easier to battle underwater if we can see the battle."

"Yeah, she can do that." Robby said, turning to Primarina. "Hey, can you make me and Landon two bubbles so we can go underwater with you?" Robby asked his partner. Primarina nodded and created two bubbles around Robby and Landon.

"Alright, let's do this!" Robby exclaimed as he jumped into the water and went under. It was quite fascinating, being able to breath and see underwater, but he could definitely see the issue. Dhelmises' were everywhere.

"Pod use Fury Cutter on the Dhelmise!" Landon ordered, Pod nodded and quickly began slashing at all of the Dhelmises dealing lots of damage to them due to their grass typing. The Dhelmises quickly began counter attacking with Shadow Ball and Power Whip, "Pod use Protect!" Landon shouted, Pod quickly formed a shield around itself blocking all of the attacks that were launched at it. The attacks seemed to come from random Dhelmises at different angles not giving Pod any time to escape or let down it's Protect, "Hang in there Pod!" Landon called out as he thought of what to do, "We just need to give Gerald enough time to get the boat past the Dhelmises," Landon muttered as he looked up, seeing the boat was halfway past all of the Dhelmises.

"Primarina, use Moonblast, rapid fire!" Robby called out from inside his air bubble. Primarina sang out as it shot many Moonblasts at the Dhelmises. Primirina swiftly and elegantly dodged all of the attacks from the Dhelmise. "Good job, Primarina! Now, use Ice Beam!" Robby said with a smirk. Primarina cried as it shot an Ice Beam at the Dhelmises, freezing the water around many of them.

"Robby check it out!" Landon pointed up to the bottom of the boat that was visible underwater, "The boat made it past the Dhelmises so let's go catch up." Landon turned his attention back to Pod who was still being pelted with attacks and Landon noticed the the Protect was starting to fail, "I'll meet you up in the boat!" Landon told Robby as he pulled out a pin. Landon took a deep breath before popping his balloon, he quickly took out Pod's Pokeball, recalling it back inside, unfortunately that drew the Dhelmises attention towards him. Landon quickly began swimming back up to the surface and climbed onto the boat when he had made it back up, "Everyone okay?" Gerald asked as he looked to the back of the ship.

"Nice! Alright, Primarina, let's get out of here!" Robby called out to his Pokemon and grabbed onto his partner and shot toward the shore. Robby's bubble popped as he climbed back onto the boat, "Thanks Primarina." Robby said as he recalled it and looked toward Gerlad, "Yeah, we're fine. It looks like it was a success." Robby said as he looked toward the island, he could see many palms tree on it and they swayed in sync in the wind.

"Alright then full speed ahead!" Landon cheered loudly. "Yeah, about that we can't go any faster than we are already," Gerald replied laughing, Landon sighed in defeat as they continued towards the island. When they had docked Landon was first to jump off of the boat and onto land, "Whoa, this is bigger than I expected," Landon stated in amazement as he looked around, the island itself wasn't as big as any of the islands he had already been to but it was still pretty big, "So Gerald what are we doing here?" Landon asked. "From what I heard there's a treasure at the top of that hill up there, rarest of them all!" Gerald answered as he got off of the boat with his Pelipper. "Awesome then let's get going!" Landon cheered as he began running towards the hill. "Wait, this Island is said to be very dangerous!" Gerald warned Landon as dark clouds formed above them all. "That's weird, it didn't look like it would rain," Landon commented, as rain heavily began to pour down on him and everyone else.

Robby hopped off the boat, "Rare treasure?!" Robby asked as he rain drop landed on his head. "Man, I didn't want to get all wet." Robby said before running after Landon.

Robby stopped when Gerald warned the two, "Wait, why?" Robby asked as he looked back toward Gerald. Before Gerald could respond one of the tree attacked Robby. "Woah! This tree is trying to fight me!" Robby exclaimed as he drew a Pokeball, "Raichu, go!" Robby yelled, "Use Psychic on that tree!" Robby ordered. Raichu cried out and used Psychic on the tree, bringing it to the ground.

"That was an Exeggutor," Gerald commented as the rain continued to pour down. "But that didn't look like any Exeggutor I've seen," Landon commented. "Exeggutor, the Coconut Pokemon: Alolan Form: a Grass and Dragon Type. Alola is the best environment for this Pokémon. Local people take pride in its appearance, saying this is how Exeggutor ought to look." Rotom explained. "So Exeggutor look different in Alola to," Landon muttered, "Gerald shouldn't we get somewhere and wait for the rain to stop?" Landon asked. Gerald stared at the clouds for a moment before hearing Landon's question, "I think we'll be fine," he commented as he took out a Pokeball, "Drampa let's go!" he cried as he threw the Pokeball releasing a dragon with white hair, a long neck, that seemed very friendly, once Drampa was out of it's Pokeball the rain instantly stopped. "Hey Rotom, who's that Pokemon?" Landon asked. "Drampa, the Placid Pokemon: a Normal and Dragon Type. It has a compassionate personality, but if it is angered, it completely destroys its surroundings with its intense breath." Rotom answered. "Hey Gerald, what does having Drampa out stop the rain?" Landon asked. "I'll explain when we reach the top of the hill," Gerald replied as he began walking up the hill.

"I've never seen a Drampa before, that's pretty cool. He kinda looks like my Grandpa." Robby said with a chuckle before continuing up the hill, Raichu hovered slowly behind Robby. "So, Gerald, do you know what kind of treasure we are going to find?" Robby asked the old sailor

"Personally I don't even know," Gerald answered, "Everyone who gets to this Island and returns always claims that the treasure is something of incredible value, never once speaking of what it actually is, they also warn everyone from coming here, personally, I accept any challenge, I'm the toughest sailor you'll meet in Seafolk Village." As the group continued walking Landon noticed a weird gate-like entrance on the hill that they had walked through, it was made of wood and had bright colors of purple, yellow, pink and red on it, "I swear I've seen that before," Landon muttered to himself as they all made it to the top of the hill. "That must be it!" Gerald exclaimed, pointing to a pedestal on the cliff side, something orange was on it but it was to far to see. "Awesome, let's get going you guys!" Landon exclaimed as he ran forwards but when he he got close a pillar of water erupted from the ocean sending Mareanie flying everywhere, one of which seemed much different, it's spikes looking like it had formed a shield around it's small body, "Hey Rotom, who's that Pokemon?" Landon asked. "Toxapex, the Brutal Star Pokemon: a Poison and Water Type. Toxapex crawls along the ocean floor on its 12 legs. It leaves a trail of Corsola bits scattered in its wake." Rotom answered, instantly and aura flared around the Toxapex as he glared menacingly at everyone, "Robby I think this might be one of those trials without a Captain like Harper said," Landon commented as he grabbed one of his Pokeballs, sending out Zippy, his Togedemaru.

"Poor Corsola, alright, Raichu! You're up again!" Robby called out as he pointed at the Toxapex and Raichu shot from behind him and closer to Toxapex and Zippy. "Landon, get Zippy to combine its Thunderbolt with ours!" Robby exclaimed, "Alright, use Thunderbolt!" Robby called out as he extended his palm. "Raiiichuuu!" Raichu yelled as it shot Thunderbolt at Toxapex.

"You use Thunderbolt as well Zippy!" Landon ordered, Zippy fired a Thunderbolt alongside Riachu at the Totem Toxapex both dealing lots of damage to it. "Alright Drampa, use Dragon Pulse and Pelipper use Hurricane on the Mareanie!" Drampa and Pelipper both launched their attacks at the Mareanie knocking them back into the ocean. Toxapex shot water at the ground using it to propel itself like a rocket straight at Zippy causing lots of damage to it lowering it's defense in the process, "Zippy are you alright?" Landon grabbed Zippy who nodded at the question, "Alright then let's show it a full powered attack," Landon exclaimed as he quickly swapped his Waterium Z in his Z-Ring for Electrium Z, "Let's go!" Landon and Zippy both made an X with their arms followed making a lighting bolt with their arms as well, "Let's go Zippy, time for Gigavolt Havoc!" Zippy's spines at pointed out as electricity shot out of them all forming a large bolt of electricity which was shot at Toxapex, forming a pillar of electricity upon contact, "That should do it," Landon muttered as the smoke cleared revealing Toxapex's shell that was perfectly fine, "What happened!?!" Landon asked in shock. "Toxapex used it's signature move Baneful Bunker, it's like Protect, no doubt it took damage but much less than what you could've done," Gerald replied.

Raichu dodged some of the attacks from the Mareanie. "If Landon's Z-Move didn't work, let's use ours!" Robby exclaimed as he pulled out a pinkish Z-Crystal and pressed on it, a golden light shot out of the ring and connected Robby to Raichu. "Let's do this Raichu! Shattered Psyche!" Robby yelled with a smirk on his face. Raichu yelled out as it shot its full force, psychic-type Z-Move at the Toxapex.

Toxapex was hit hard by the Psychic Type Z-Move, and was knocked out in a single blow, "Alright Robby, now that's a powerful Z-Move," Landon commented giving a high-five to Robby. "He's right, that's the most impressive Z-Move I've seen," Gerald complimented, giving Robby a pat on the back, "Now then let's get that treasure!" he cheered. Once the group had reached the pedestal Landon saw a golden flute sitting on top of it, with the same symbol he and Robby had seen at the Altar of the Sunne and Moone, "I don't believe it," Gerald commented as he fell to his knees. "What is it Gerald?" Landon asked. "It's the sun flute, the most priceless of all treasures, it was said to have gone missing 10's of thousands of years ago, which would mean," Gerald paused as he looked around the island, "Yes, it all makes sense now," he sighed. "What does, Gerald?" Landon asked. "The Dhelmises are the first line of defense for this island, to stop any ships, the rain was created by the Wishiwashi-" "Wishiwashi!?" Landon exclaimed, Gerald simply pointed to the ocean where a bunch of small bodies were swimming around the island. "Yes, the Wishiwashi were using Rain Dance to force people under the tress which are actually Exeggutor, and lastly the Totem Pokemon Toxapex was the final line of defense, together they worked to protect the Sun Flute, isn't that right?" Gerald asked Toxapex, who had gotten up from the battle, it nodded at Gerald's explanation before making it's way to Robby extending one of it's legs to him with a small purple Z-Crystal on it. "I think Toxapex wants you to have that Poisonium Z Robby,"Landon commented.

"Thanks, I picked that Z-Crystal up in some desert I got lost in on Ula'Ula." Robby said with laugh as he rubbed the back of his head and high-fived Landon. He then made his way up the hill with Landon and Gerald and carefully listened.

"The Flute of the Sun, that's awesome. To think all of these Pokemon are working together just to protect it." Robby said as he looked at the priceless looking flute. "I wonder what would happen if we took the flute and played it on the Altar, probably something amazing... But, we should probably leave it here or something." Robby said, not wanting to mess with balance of nature or something.

"Huh? Oh, a Z-Crystal?" Robby asked then looked toward the Toxapex and extended his palm, taking the Z-Crystal. "Woah, thanks, Toxapex!" Robby exclaimed as he looked at the Z-Crystal and put it in his crystal case.

"Yeah, and I think all of the Pokemon here think the same thing, so lets leave it here," Gerald commented as he got up, "I think it would also be in our best interest if we kept this secret between ourselves, imagine if the media found out where this island was, the Sun Flute would be locked away forever as tourist trap," he laughed. "Yeah, I agree," Landon replied as he looked at the Sun Flute in amazement, it filled him with both determination and wonder, "Oh yeah this just gets me even more psyched for the Alola League!" he cheered. "Alright then, it's time for me to hold up my end of the bargain and get you two to Ula'Ula Island," Gerald replied as they made there way back to the boat. While they sailed away Landon waved back to all of the Pokemon of the island, "It's incredible to think how big Alola is," he muttered as he stopped waving, watching the island disappear.

"It really is, I think this was probably my favorite journey." Robby said as he looked back toward the island, the ocean breeze felt amazing. "I am so pumped up for the League, promise me you'll make it to the finals." Robby said as he looked toward Landon and smiled. "There, we can recreate our first battle we had in Alola." Robby said as he turned back around and put his hands behind his head.

"You know it Robby," Landon replied happily. After a long trip across the ocean, Landon could finally see Ula'Ula Island ahead of them, along with a huge stadium at the foot of Mount Lanakila, not to long after that they finally had docked in front of the Alola League, "Alright here you are, good luck you two," Gerald commented. "Thanks for the ride Gerald," Landon replied as he got off of the boat. "Oh, out of all this I totally forgot to ask your names, oh well guess now is as good of a time as any, so that way I know who to cheer for," Gerald added. "I'm Landon and he's Robby," Landon answered, Gerald wished them luck once again before leaving back for Poni Island. "Well let's go get registered," Landon told Robby as he began walking towards the registration building, as Landon was walking through the large area to get to registrations he saw lots of trainers with powerful Pokemon by their side, all of them also had Z-Rings with different Z-Crystals. "Man the competition is going to be tough," Landon muttered as he looked at all of the Pokemon. "Landon!" a voice called out, Landon looked around before seeing someone running towards him, a girl with a red shirt, blue overalls, a white hat and brown hair with two long pony-tails, as well as a face Landon instantly recognized. "Lyra!" Landon called back waving, soon enough Lyra had caught up with Landon and Robby. "Hey Landon!" Lyra smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, "Took you long enough to get here." Landon took out his Z-Crystal Case and showed it to Lyra, "Well me and Robby were busy getting our last Grand Trial done," he replied. "Sounds like you had quite the adventure," Lyra commented, "It's great to see you too Robby! It's been quite a while."

"Yeah, it really will be." Robby said as he looked around at the competition, he had to admit, some of these trainers looked intimidating but he knew he would be able to beat as long as his Pokemon were by his side.

Robby turned to face Lyra, "Yeah, I took care of him most of the time." Robby said with a smirk, "It's great to see you too, Lyra." Robby said with a friendly smile. "I'm going to go register real quick and give you two some alone time." Robby said, teasing Landon before running off to one of the open desks.

"Here to register?" Nurse Joy asked with a smile, "Yup, this will be big." Robby replied as he showed her his ID, his passport, and Z-Crystals. "Alright, you're all good! Good Luck!" Nurse Joy said as she handed him his a badge with his picture on it, Robby thanked her and placed the ID part in his pocket and let the lanyard hang out of his pocket. Robby also noticed a notification on his Poketch.

We won't be here until tomorrow, good luck until then! The message read, Robby smiled and walked back over to Landon and Lyra.

Lyra laughed at Robby's comment of taking care of Landon. "Alright Landon it's time for you to get registered," Lyra commented as she grabbed Landon's arm and began dragging him towards the registration building. "I can walk Lyra!" Landon complained. "How many times were you almost late for a competition?" Lyra asked jokingly, Landon sighed in response as they entered the building.

Landon walked up to the registration desk, and immediately took out his Z-Crystal Case, passport and his Trainer ID and showed them all to Nurse Joy, she took them for a moment then handed them back to Landon along with a room key. "Alright, you're all registered, what next?" Lyra asked even though she knew the answer. "I'm gonna do some training with my old Pokemon today before the opening ceremony," Landon replied with a smile as he ran off to go swap his Pokemon. Not to long after, Landon returned with five new Pokemon in his hands, "Alright, let's see who you picked," Lyra commented as they walked outside.

Just then, Evon and Mallow were walking into the Pokemon Center. "Oh, hey Landon!" Evon said with a wave. "Thanks for leaving me back on Poni." he continued jokingly.
"Nah, it's all fine!" Mallow said. "Who's your friend?"

Robby laughed along with Lyra, "Alright, you guys go get registered. I'm going to go explore the area." Robby said as he waved to the two and walked out of the Pokemon Center, he saw Evon and waved at him, "Yeah, sorry we missed the ferry, but then got a ride from a guy who needed help with something and it was just a big mess." Robby said with a chuckled before heading toward the Trainer's Village.

At the Trainer's Village, there were many areas. There was a few battlefields for training battles, various areas to get food, hotels, and just areas to hang out and meet the other trainers. Robby looked up into the sky, "Woah, a giant glass dome?" Robby asked to himself, he had forgotten that they were on the top of Mount. Lanakila. "Man, Kukui, you over did yourself." Robby muttered to himself as he entered his assigned hotel.

Robby entered his room and looked it around, it was quite nice. Robby walked over to the PC in his room and withdrew five past Pokemon and ran out the door to one of the practice battlefields. Robby threw all of the Pokeballs into the air, Infernape, Electivire, Aegislash, Espeon, Donphan, and Lucario all emerged from pokeballs. Lucario walked closer to Robby while the other Pokemon looked around and all cheered when they saw Robby. "Hey, guys, nice to see you all!" Robby exclaimed, Donphan rushed Robby and jumped on him and nuzzled him, "Ouch... That hurts, Donphan." Robby said underneath the Pokemon. Robby managed to get the baby of a Pokemon off of him and greeted his other Pokemon, Infernape walked over to Lucario and patted it on the back, the two shook hands. "Oh, you only remember when Lucario was still a baby Riolu, don't you?" Robby asked. "Infern." Infernape said with a nod.

"Huh, you have an Espeon? Cool." Evon said, walking over and crouching down before it. Suddenly his Pokeballs fell off his belt, and his six Pokemon came out. Evon's Espeon walked up and looked at Robby's. Glaceon and Jolteon began to chat, and Vaporeon and Eevee ran over to say hi to Donphan. Umbreon stood solitarily in the corner.

"Yup, I got an Eevee from this dude in Sinnoh and evolved it into an Espeon. I actually also have a Jolteon that I caught as an Eevee in Kalos." Robby said with a smile as he watched all of the Pokemon converse. Aegislash floated over to Glaceon and Jolteon and tried its best to make friends with them but it is kind of socially awkward. Donphan raised Eevee up into the air on its trunk while it talked with Vaporeon. Lucario and Infernape continued to chat about whatever and Electivire, like Umbreon stood a bit further away from the others and observed.

"Hey guys," Landon called as he walked outside to meet up with them. "Alright now let's see who you got?" Lyra asked anxiously. "Alright, everyone come on out!" Landon cheered as he threw up his Pokeballs, releasing a Charizard, Glalie, Dusclops, Tyranitar, Eevee, and a Glaceon, "Guys it's great to see you all!" Landon exclaimed, immediately his Pokemon all tackled him to the ground. "You're Pokemon all seem happy to see you again," Lyra laughed as she helped Landon up. "Alright you guys there's not much time before the league starts, so let's get some training done!" He cheered with his Pokemon, soon after the group of Landon and his Pokemon ran off to get some training done.

"Alright, guys let's get some last minute training in!" Robby exclaimed and began his routine with his Pokemon, "Feel free to join us, Evon." Robby said as he did the exercises alongside his Pokemon.

After doing that for a while Robby stepped back, he dripped in sweat, "Alright, team battle practice time!" Robby exclaimed as his Pokemon turned their attention to him, "Lucario and Infernape, Espeon and Aegislash, and Donphan and Electivire!" Robby called out, all of the Pokemon then turned to their partners and began to spar.

"Alright, Xenos use Flamethrower, Frost and Glace you guys use Ice Beam!" Landon called out, his Charizard launched a powerful Flamethrower as his Glalie and Glaceon both countered with Ice Beam, upon impact the two attacks created a large cloud of steam. "Alright Dusk use Shadow Ball and Swift use Iron Tail!" Landon's Dusclops quickly fired off a dark ball of energy at Swift as his Eevee swung an Iron Tail, blocking the attack, causing an explosion sending Swift flying back. "Swift are you okay?" Landon asked as he ran out, grabbing Swift, "Alright Swift take a break for now, Iwa you're up!" Landon adressed to his Tyranitar, it nodded and began walking towards the battle for some training. Swift quickly jumped out of Landon's arms facing Iwa getting into a battle stance, "Swift, what's up with you?" Landon muttered before seeing a feint glow coming off of Swift, "Alright Swift then use Quick Attack and Iwa use Stone Edge!" Iwa slammed it's hand against the ground erupting huge stones from the ground as Swift quickly ran between them.

That night all of the trainers gathered in the center of the stadium where Professor Kukui stood on a platform to address all of the trainers, "Welcome, trainers from near and far, I'd like to welcome you all to the first every Alola Region Pokemon League!" he announced as the four Kahunas of each island stepped up as well, "Now, without further ado, here are the First Round matches!" A larger screen located at the top of the far ends of the stadium randomly began shuffling photos of all the trainers, along with who their opponent was and when they would be battling. Landon immediately saw that he would be in the second match and that Robby would be in the first match. Landon walked over to Robby with Swift on his shoulder "Good luck Robby, and just so you know, when we battle next I won't lose!" he commented as he extended his hand.

Robby smirked as he looked up at the screen, he would be facing a trainer that looked about his age who had bright orange hair. Lucario was standing next to him, "Ready, pal?" Robby asked his partner, Lucario nodded confidently. Robby then turned to Landon, "We'll just see about that." Robby said with a smirk as he shook Landon's hand and looked back up to monitor to get a good look at all of the competitors, "Landon, me, some girls and guys... Wait... Is that? No way!" Robby thought to himself as the picture of his old rival from Kalos stood out to Robby. The trainer smirked, "I won't let him beat me this time!"

Robby woke up early the next morning and carefully selected his three Pokemon he would using in this first battle. Robby ate a good breakfast and made his way to the arena, his match would be starting in about 40 minutes.

After killing some time and mentally preparing, Robby entered the stadium through the long hallway that lead to his side of the field. As Robby entered the tunnel, someone was waiting him. It was a girl with long, flowing, golden blonde hair, a red shirt and skirt and black leggings. "S-S-Ser." Robby muttered as the girl rushed him and gave him a hug, "Good luck out there, okay?" She said with a smile. "Right." Robby said as he lightly smiled back and walked out on the field.

"Welcome to the first battle of the Alolan League Folks!" The announcer called out, the crowd cheered. "Alright, let's get down to business, but first let me introduce our special guest Professor Kukui who will be joining us through the league!" The annocured exclaimed
"Oh yeah!" Kukui yelled, the crowd went wild. "Let's get to the battle! on the Right side of the field we have Robby from Vaniville Town in the Kalos Region!" The announcer yelled again, the crowd cheered for him as Robby walked to his side of the field and waved to the crowd. "And on the left side we have Mitchell from Aspertia City in Unova!!" The announcer exclaimed enthusiastically. Mitchell entered the field and walked to his side as the crowd cheered. "Don't those two young trainers just strike you like a Thunderbolt?" Kukui asked, "They sure do." The announcer said enthusiastically.

Robby and Mitchell nodded toward each other. "This will be a three on three battle! The first person to knock out the others Pokemon will be the victor!" The referee said as he raised both flags. "Robby has the first move! You two understand?" The ref asked, both trainers nodded and drew their Pokeballs. "Alright and with that.... Battle! Begin!" The referee shouted and put the flags down. Both trainers threw out their Pokemon at the sametime. "Raichu! I choose you!" Robby exclaimed, Raichu bursted out of its Pokeball and hovered in the air awaiting battle.
"Scrafty, go!" Mitchell said sharply, Scrafty jumped onto the field and awaited its order.

In one of the separate, smaller stadiums the league had Landon took his place for his first battle, "Ladies and gentlemen this battle will be between Landon from Twinleaf Town in the Sinnoh Region, and Davis from Iki Town and it will be held on a rock battlefield!" the announcer declared. "Trainers bring out your first Pokemon!" the referee announced. "Alright, Slak get going!" Landon called out as he threw his first Pokeball releasing his large Slaking, that seemed to show no ambition to battle. "Sandslash, let's go!" Davis yelled as he released a blue Sandslash with sharper claws than normal. "I'm going to take a wild shot and say that's an Alolan Sandslash," Landon muttered as he took out his Pokedex, that he upgraded with the help of the Rotom Dex, "Sandslash, the Mouse Pokemon. This Pokemon's steel spikes are sheathed in ice. Stabs from these spikes cause deep wounds and severe frostbite as well, the Alolan Sandslash is an Ice and Steel Type." the Pokedex read. "Davis will have the first move!" the ref announced before beginning the battle. "Sandslash use Ice Ball!" Davis ordered Sandslash quickly formed a ball of Ice and threw it directly at Slak, not doing to much damage to start. "It's time to use Slack Off!' Landon called out, Slak yawned as it's small wounds healed themselves as if the attack never happened. "Sanslash use Ice Ball again!" Davis called, Sandslash formed another ball of ice a proceeded to throw it again this time the ball was larger and took more time to form, however upon impact it seemed to hardly phase Slak. "Slack Off!" Landon called out, Slak yawned healing it's wounds yet again. "Sandslash keep using Ice Ball!" Davis yelled, Sanslash formed another Ice Ball and launched it at Slak this time causing actual damage. Landon and Slak both turned to each other and nodded, "Okay use Slack Off again!" Slak healed it's wounds again but not completely. "Sandslash, Ice Ball one more time!" Sandslash took it's time to form it's biggest Ice Ball yet before throwing it full force at Slak. "Alright Slak, Counter let's go!" Landon called, Slak's eyes burned with battle spirit as it absorbed the damage and launched the Ice Ball back at Sandslash returning double the damage, knocking it out. "Sandslash is unable to battle, Slaking wins!" the referee declaered.

Status
Not open for further replies.