• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycanroc dodged two beams before being hit by one, the Pokemon was sent back a few feet. "Lycanroc are you okay?" Robby asked, Lycanroc barked as in yes, but a few seconds later, a flame appeared around Lycanroc and damaged it.

"Darn it, a burn." Robby said, gritting his teeth. Lycanroc shook off the pain and confidently looked toward Porygon-Z. "Alright, let's use Rock Slide!" Robby exclaimed, clenching his fists. Lycanroc howled again as it summoned a giant cluster of rocks and threw them at Porygon-Z will incredbile speed before being damaged by burn again.

"GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Guzma yelled as he scratched his head in frustration, "You know what! I think that I should teach you a lesson!" Guzma commented as he showed off the Z-Ring with Buginium Z in it, "Golisopod, let's crush this kid!" Guzma's Z-Ring started glowing as he made a X with his arm, he the followed by making the bug type Z-Move motions as Golisopod did in sync, "Go, Golisopod! Savage Spin-Out!" Golisopod shot webs at Turt, wrapping it up in a cocoon as it began swinging it around, "Now go!" Golisopod let go of the web and slashed through the cocoon dealing major damage to Turt as a result, knocking it out as a result, "Turt!" Landon ran over and grabbed Turt, "Turt, you did great buddy, take a rest for now," Landon commented as he recalled, "Alright then Roten let's win this," Roten nodded to Landon's comment.

Porygon-Z caught and threw back some of the rocks with Psychic, but was unable to stop them all. The rocks knocked out Porygon-Z, but not before seven large rocks were sent flying right back at Lycanroc. ZX returned Porygon-Z, sending out a Golurk.

"Use Stone Edge to block!" Robby called out, Lycanroc howled again and a wall of Stone appeared in front of it, blocking five of the rocks, but two made it through. Lycanroc reacted fast and dodged one, but was hit by the burn before dodging the second and was hit directly and was sent flying. "Lycanroc!" Robby yelled in a worried voice. Lycanroc struggled to get up, but was hit the burn once again and knocked out.

"Darn it." Robby said, gritting his teeth as he recalled Lycanroc. "You did very well, take a good rest." Robby mumbled as he looked at the Pokeball before putting it away and drawing another. "Brionne, I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw the ball, Brionne emerged from the Pokeball and posed. "Start things off with Water Pulse!" Robby called out, punching the air with his right fist. Brionne nodded, flipped and shot a Water Pulse at Golurk.

"Roten use Peck on Scizor!" Landon called out Roten dove at Scizor hitting it hard and knocking it out as well. "Darn it," Guzma muttered as he recalled his Scizor, "Golisopod use Fury Cutter!" Golisopod began charging at Roten furiously swiping at it. "Roten use Steel Wing as a defense!" Roten's quickly glowed a bright white as it began countering Golisopod's attacks. "Golisopod show that bird your strength!" Guzma yelled, Golisopod's attacks became faster and it soon overpowered Roten, "Now finish it off!" Guzma yelled, Golisopod raised it's claw above Roten prepared to finish it off. "Dodge it Roten!" Landon called out, Roten kicked against Golisopod's leg , using it to launch itself away from the attack, "Awesome Roten!" Landon exclaimed, he quickly took out his Z-Crystal Case and swapped the Grassium Z for his Decidium Z, "Now let's do this Roten!" Landon shouted as he and Roten both made an X with their arms, they then moved their arms beside their head and made them limp, "Now go Roten!" Roten nodded as it leaped up, arrows quickly surrounded it as it dove straight at Golisopod. "Golisopod, use Razor Shell to stop it!" Guzma yelled it a panic, Golisopod's claw glowed a bright blue as leaped up to counter the Z-Move. "Let's go Roten!" Landon yelled, Roten picked up speed as it approached Golisopod, "Sinister Arrow Raid!" Roten and Golisopod's attacks clashed but Golisopod was quickly overpowered by Roten and Landon's Z-Move and was sent hurdling to the ground. The arrows landed around Golisopod and soon exploded dealing major damage to Golisopod.

The Water Pulse hit the Golurk, dealing quite a bit of damage, but Golurk didn't move. Instead, it retracted its hands and began to charge a powerful attack. It flew up off the ground, attempting to avoid Brionne's shots while it charged.

Landon and Guzma both watched as the smoke cleared revealing that Golisopod had been knocked out, "Whatever Golisopod return!" Guzma quickly recalled Golisopod and got ready to run. "Not this time! Roten get that Pokeball!" Landon called out, Roten shot towards Guzma tackling him to the ground causing him to let go of the Pokeball which fell on the ground. Landon jumped over Guzma and grabbed the Pokeball, "Finally, I got you back," Landon put the Pokeball away, he wasn't going to let Guzma get a hold of it. "Kid, you better give me back my Golisopod back or else!" Guzma roared as he began walking towards Landon. "YOU'RE GOLISOPOD!!!" Landon boomed back, "Your thugs stole this Pokemon from me when it was still a Wimpod, I've been working hard to get it back as soon as I could! So calling it you're Golisopod is wrong!" Guzma stood for a second, thinking about what Landon had said, "Over their is an elevator, it goes to the purification machine, put Golisopod's Pokeball in there and it'll revert back to a non-shadow Pokemon, but you'll need a keycard to access it," Guzma explained as he began walking towards the elevator, "Come on, I'll show you the way." Landon stood puzzled for a moment, he didn't understand what Guzma was doing, "Why the sudden change in roles?" Landon asked. Guzma smiled, "Because that goggle wearing freak has hurt more Pokemon than even I would, I was stupid to trust him, he turned my Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon also, now they only fight and nothing else, he said it would make me stronger if they became Shadow Pokemon, but I was wrong," Guzma explained as they kept walking.

"Evon!" Landon called out as he and Guzma approached the elevator, Landon had just spotted Evon running along with all of his Pokemon. "Well, here we are," Guzma interrupted Landon trying to signal Evon, Guzma swiped his keycard opening the elevator, "Let's go." Landon began frantically looking at the elevator and back at Evon and gave a signal for Evon to hurry.

"Darn, I can't let that attack hit." Robby said, gritting his teeth, then an idea popped into his head as he remembered back to a late night training session with Brionne.

"That's it! Brionne use Surf!" Robby called out extending his palm. Brionne cried out as it summoned a giant wave the size of the hallway and sent it crashing toward Golurk.

Evon cracked a smile, seeing Landon. "Hey, Landon. How's life? And where's Robby?" Evon walked onto the elevator with them, returning his Pokemon. "And why's Guzma on our side?!"

Golurk stopped flying, planting itself in the ground. It took the hit - HARD. But it didn't deter its charging, and Golurk stuck its arms out and fired off a powerful Solar Beam attack aimed right at Brionne.

"Robby is, somewhere, as for Guzma-" Landon was soon cut off by Guzma. "Long story short, I'm sick of that Faba freak hurting Pokemon by turning them into Shadow Pokemon," Guzma explained. Before the elevator door closed Landon jumped out of it, "I'm gonna go find Robby! Guzma can you take Evon to Faba," Landon asked, Guzma nodded and slipped his keycard through the elevator door to Landon. "I'll meet up with you guys later!" Landon grabbed the keycard and ran off to go find Robby. "Alright kid let's go," Guzma pressed a button as the elevator shot straight up and it wasn't long before they reached the floor where Guzma said that Faba would most likely be.

"What?! Brionne, hurry try and counter with Ice Beam!" Robby called out clenching his fists. Brionne cried out and shot an Ice Beam at the Solar Beam. The two attacks collided, and at first they seemed to be equal before the Solar Beam began to overpower the Ice Beam and eventually, Brionne was hit by the Solar Beam and knocked out.

Robby grit his teeth as he recalled Brionne, "Take a good rest." Robby said as he drew another Pokeball. "Dragonair, I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw the Pokeball and Dragonair appeared in front of Robby. "Use Extreme Speed to get close to Golurk, then use Dragon Rush!" Dragonair cried out as it shot at Golurk, the serpent got extremely close then transitioned into a Dragon Rush.

The Surf attack had weakened Golurk incredibly. It tried to dodge, but its legs faltered and Golurk was hit. It flew into the wall, falling down defeated. ZX returned Golurk, sending out a Klinklang in its place. It used Zap Cannon to try and hit Dragonair.

Evon nodded, as the elevator arrived at the top floor. Shockingly, there was no one there. It was the command center, but Faba wasn't there. "What?" Evon said. "No, he has to be around here somewhere!"

Dragonair swiftly dodged the Zap Cannon, "Nice job, Dragonair, but return!" Robby called out, Dragonair nodded as it was recalled into it's Pokeball and drew another Pokeball. "Salazzle, I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw the Pokeball into the air and Salazzle appeared.

"Salazzle, use Toxic!" Robby called out with a calm composer. Salazzle got on all fours and shot the Toxic at Klinklang
Hopefully he doesn't know about Salazzle's ability, Corrosion... Robby thought to himself, clenching his fists as the attack shot quickly at Klinklang.

"That doesn't make sense," Guzma muttered as he began walking around, not seeing any sign of Faba. A Z jumped from the ceiling kneeing Guzma in the back forcing him to the floor, "Okay, that hurt," Guzma muttered in pain as he grabbed a Pokeball, "Scizor bust that bucket of bolts!" Guzma threw the Pokeball up releasing his Scizor, which quickly hit the Z with a Metal Claw, destroying it.

"Robby, where are you?" Landon called out, he soon heard footsteps behind him, Landon turned around and saw a horde of Zs charging towards him, "Tauros, use Giga Impact!" Landon cried as he threw a Pokeball releasing his Tauros, which quickly cloaked itself in a bright purple light as it charged straight at the horde of Zs destroying them all.

ZX swung his hand, and Klinklang flew out of the way of Toxic. "Don't think I don't know about Salazzle's ability." ZX said confidently. "I have a massive database accessible within seconds, you know." Klinklang then blasted out a Flash Cannon right at Salazzle.

"He can't have just left! This was his last stronghold, right?" Evon said, walking to the center of the control room and looking at the central control pad. As soon as he did, a face appeared on the large screen in front of him. It was Faba.
"Hello there, Evon." Faba said. "I'm a man of my word. I said we'd have our last duel in this building, and so we shall. But ONLY the two of us." A glass chamber came down around the control console where Evon was, trapping him inside. The chamber then lowered into the ground, taking Evon with it.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, but... Do you know why you are going to lose?" Robby asked before returning his focus to the battle. "Salazzle, counter that with Flamethrower!" Robby called out with a confident smirk. Salazzle hissed and used Flamethrower which blasted through the Flash Cannon with relative ease due to it being a Steel Type move and shot at Klinklang, the heat from the Flamethrower could be felt from even where Robby was standing.

"Robby!" Landon called out as he continued running down the hall. Landon continued running, destroying any Zs that would appear, until he finally saw Robby fighting the ZX thing that had attacked them all.

The Flamethrower nailed Klinklang, and it recoiled, heavily damaged. It then began charging an attack, and fired a powerful Hyper Beam straight towards Salazzle. ZX noticed Landon coming. "It looks like your friend wants to intervene. We can't have that, now can we?" ZX snapped his fingers, and a steel fence came down in front of Landon, preventing him from joining the battle with ZX.

"Salazzle counter with Fire Blast!" Robby yelled, throwing out his palm. Salazzle roared as it got down on all fours as it shot the powerful fire type move at the Hyper Beam. The two moves collided and caused a huge explosion as they canceled each other out.

"Get it while it has to recharge, Fire Blast one more time!" Robby yelled, Salazzle roared again and shot another Fire Blast at Klinklang. Robby turned around once he heard Landon and smirked, "Hang on a bit, I got this!" Robby exclaimed as he looked back toward the battle.

"Got it!" Landon replied as he backed up, he knew that Robby could handle the ZX guy easily, "I wonder how Evon is doing against Faba?" he pondered as he sat and watched Robby's battle.

"Alright then throw your best at me," Guzma commented as he got up and watched Evon's chamber getting lowered, "Be careful kid, Faba is not to be taken lightly," Guzma took out another Pokeball releasing his Ariados, "Ariados use Sludge Bomb and Scizor use Flash Cannon!" Ariados and Scizor both fired their attacks at the Zs that were running down the hall.

Klinklang flew to the side, but not fast enough to avoid the Fire Blast - half of it was completely scorched. The Klinklang fell, and ZX returned it. It threw out a Magnezone, which launched a powerful and fast Zap Cannon as soon as it was on the field.

"Three more to go... Salazzle dodge!" Robby called out. Salazzle used it's high speed to avoid the attack and it was now above Magnezone, "Flamethrower!" Robby yelled as he punched the air. Salazzle hissed and shot a Flamethrower directly down at Magnezone.

The Magnezone dodged, letting out another Zap Cannon at Salazzle while it was in the air. It then charged towards Salazzle with Wild Charge, trying to kamikaze it.

"No way!" Robby exclaimed, "Salazzle, get out of there!" Robby yelled frantically, but since it was in mid air, she couldn't move and was hit by the Zap Cannon, which did major damage, electricity zapped through Salazzle's body as it was paralyzed. "Darn, Salazzle won't be able to dodge!" Robby said, gritting his teeth.

"Hurry, try shooting a Toxic before it hits!" Robby called out, Salazzle hissed as it fought through the pain and shot the Toxic up into the air just before Magnezone hit it with Wild Charge, Salazzle was knocked out, but the Toxic was beginning to fall from above! Robby recalled Salazzle as the toxic sailed toward Magnezone with incredible and increasing speed.

"Lucario, I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw the Pokeball and Lucario popped out, ready to battle.

Last edited:
The Toxic hit Magnezone, but it fired off another Zap Cannon before Wild Charging again without backing down. It fought like possessed, which is really powerful.

Lucario made eye contact with Robby who nodded, Lucario turned back to the battle and blocked the Flash Cannon with an Aura Sphere. Lucario then avoided Magnezone's Wild Charge with ease and used a Swords Dance, raising its attack sharply.

"You can win, you realize that, don't you?" Robby asked Zx, "It's because of what you are and what you're fighting for... A robot who fights for evil... You can't even show love to your Pokemon, you lock their hearts which in turns makes them unable to achieve their true potential." Robby said as Lucario rushed Magenzone with a Close Combat.

The Close Combat hit, knocking Magnezone down. ZX returned it. "It's not that I don't, Robby. It's that I lack the ability to. But is that truly so bad? I was designed to be a killing machine capable of independent thought. I am a living weapon, Robby. And that's all that I am." The ZX threw out its second-to-last Pokeball, releasing a Bronzong that shot out a Psychic attack, attempting to fling Lucario into the wall.

Lucario used Extreme Speed to avoid the Psychic attack and got behind Bronzong. "Shadow Claw!" Robby called out, extending his palm, Lucario rushed Bronzong, as a giant shadowy claw appeared on his palm and it slashed at Bronzong.

"Again, that's why you'll lose this fight." Robby simply stated.

Bronzong dodged, using Heavy Slam to try and smack Lucario senseless from close-range. "What I lack in humanity, I can make up for in a mechanized lightning-fast mind." ZX replied. "I'm not human. Nor do I wish to be. I'm a living weapon, and that's my purpose. I'm content with that."

Lucario and Robby made eye contact once more and both nodded. Lucario took the Heavy Slam, it did some damage, but Lucario stopped Bronzong and grabbed it. "Close Combat!" Robby yelled, extending his palm. Lucario roared and began shooting a barrage of punches and kicks at Bronzong with its free limbs.

The attack dealt heavy damage, and Bronzong was knocked clear across the room. It held on with just a sliver of HP left, and it flew straight at Lucario, eyes flashing. As soon as it got close enough, it let loose with Explosion.

"Oh no! Lucario!" Robby yelled as the explosion went off, smoke filled the room. As the smoke cleared, Robby's ears rung and he was a little disoriented. "Lucario!" Robby called out, "Lucario!" Robby called again to no response. When the smoke finally cleared, Lucario and Bronzong lyed next to each other knocked out.

"You're going to pay for that one!" Robby said angrily as he recalled Lucario and threw out a Quick Ball, his Alolan Raichu hovered above the ground, ready to fight ZX's final Pokemon.

"Alolan Raichu? A poor choice." ZX said confidentially. He clutched his last Pokeball - a Heavy Ball that Robby had seen before - and threw it out, releasing the Tyranitar that had traumatized Evon again. "Mega Punch!" ZX shouted, and the Tyranitar threw a fist right at Alolan Raichu at incredible speeds.

"Oh?" Robby questioned as Raichu quickly surfed away and avoided the Mega Punch, "Use Focus Wave!" Robby exclaimed with a smirk. Raichu nodded and charged up a Focus Blast and shot it at Tyranitar, it then used Thunder Wave on the Focus Blast to create a paralyzing Focus Blast at Tyranitar. It said toward the beast of a Pokemon with incredible speed.

Tyranitar took the hit, the paralysis there but not doing much. Tyranitar began to charge up a Hyper Beam. "Did you forget how much of a tank this Tyranitar is? Omega trained him well." ZX said.

"Counter with Thunder!" Robby yelled as he extended his palm, "Raichuuuu!" Raichu yelled as it shot a Thunder at the Hyper Beam, the two moves collides, but the Hyper Beam ended up over powering the Thunder and hitting Raichu directly, doing major damage, and sending it flying back word. "Raichu! Are you alright?" Robby asked his Pokemon as it floated back up into the air, it was hurt but could still fight. "Rai!" Raichu exclaimed as it shook off the pain. "Use Focus Blast once more while it has to recover!" Robby exclaimed, Raichu used its remaining power and put it into this attack. Raichu cried out as it shot the giant Focus Blast at the Tyranitar.

"Who the heck is Omega?" Robby questioned as the giant Focus Blast sailed toward Tyranitar.

Tyranitar grabbed the Focus Blast, having seemingly no recovery time whatsoever. It took slight damage before crushing the attack, charging forwards with Giga Impact.
"You do not need to know." ZX said, smiling. "All you need to know is that this Tyranitar belongs to him."

"Man, this Tyranitar is tough." Robby said gritting his teeth. "Raichu, get out of there!" Robby yelled frantically, but it had taken too much damage and was unable to dodge. Raichu was hit directly and was sent flying at Robby. The trainer caught his Pokemon, but stumbled back a little, Raichu was unable to battle. "Thanks for your hard work. I promise I'll wind this." Robby said as he recalled Raichu and drew his last Pokeball.

"To think someone of the likes of you has got me down to my last Pokemon." Robby said with a smirk as he threw his Pokeball. "Dragonair!" Robby yelled, the Dragon-Type Pokemon curled around Robby and glared at Zx with resentment. "I see... Alright then, use Dragon Pulse!" Robby called out, Dragonair roared and shot a powerful Dragon Pulse at Tyranitar.

The Tyranitar took the hit, growling. It used Outrage, wildly flailing around trying to hit Dragonair. ZX had to dodge a few times himself. "This thing is too wild sometimes, however!"

"Darn... Dragonair, use Ice Beam on the floor!" Robby exclaimed as he and Dragonair both had to avoid some of Tyrantiar's Outrage. After a few seconds, the whole floor had turned to ice and Dragonair was able to slither about even faster. "Use Dragon Rush!" Robby called out, clenching his fists. He knew this would be a risky move to make but he had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.