• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey through Alola RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vast Poni Canyon... I hear there's a trial there." Evon said, thinking to himself. "But... there's no Trial Captain for it, correct?"
"Exactly, Evon!" Mallow said, piping up. "The Poni Island Trial isn't officially considered a Trial because it has no Trial Captain, but everyone considers it a Trial because you're rewarded with a Z Crystal for completing it. The Trial was supposedly created by the ancient Pokemon of the past. It's called the First Trial for a reason."
"Ironically, it's the last one we're taking on." Evon said, smiling to the crew. As Mallow pulled the boat up to the shore, the two got off.

"Then let's get going as fast as we can!" Landon exclaimed as he ran off towards Ancient Poni Path. "There it is!" Landon yelled as he saw lots of destroyed houses that were made of stone, as he got closer Landon saw an older gentleman standing outside of one of the houses with a horse-like Pokemon by his side. "Excuse me sir," Landon called out as he ran up to the man, "We're looking for the Kahuna of the island, do you know anyone named Harper?" The old man looked at Landon and everyone, "Why do you ask?"

"Huh, that's interesting.. I wonder what kind type of trial it is.." Robby said as Dratini slithered up his arm and rested on his shoulders. "Well, Landon's right, let's get going." Robby said as he hopped of the boat and followed Landon toward the Ancient Poni Path.

Robby took his time to look around while Landon asked the old man on the horse Pokemon. "I wonder why all these houses are destroyed." Robby said quietly as he looked around. Robby then walked over to Landon and the Old Man, "Well, we've heard he's the Kahuna of this island and we would like to battle with him. Also, we wanted to ask him for directions through Vast Poni Canyon." Robby said, explaining for Landon.

Evon and Mallow followed the others. When they arrived at the old man, Mallow stepped back once. "Oh... heya!"
"You know this man, Mallow?" Evon asked.

"Well then you're in luck," the old man replied, "I'm Harper, the Kahuna of this Island," Harper showed everyone his Z-Ring, it contained a light brown Z-Crystal in it. "This is Groundium Z, it's what you will be receiving once you defeat me in a Grand Trial," Harper explained, "But before you can battle me in a Grand Trial, I need to bring you through Vast Poni Canyon," Harper called over his horse Pokemon as he jumped onto it.

"Hey Rotom, who is that Pokemon," Landon asked as he pointed to the Pokemon Harper was riding. "Mudsdale, the Draft Horse Pokemon: a Ground Type. Its heavy, mud-covered kicks are its best means of attack, and it can reduce large trucks to scrap without breaking a sweat." Rotom answered. "Sounds like a powerful Pokemon," Landon commented as Harper lead them into Vast Poni Canyon. As they got deeper into Vast Poni Canyon, Landon could feel an ominous presence watching everyone, "Harper, I have a question!" Landon stated.

"Here we are," Harper stated as he got off of his Mudsdale smiling, "If you wish to continue onward there is one task you must complete, you must defeat the Guardian Pokemon that protects Vast Poni Canyon."

The feeling Landon had was getting stronger as Harper continued to talk. Landon looked up as a Pokemon leaped into the canyon and slammed into the ground, it was a huge grey dragon with yellow scales all over it. "ROTOM!!!" Landon exclaimed. "Kommo-o, the Scaly Pokemon: a Dragon and Fighting Type. Its rigid scales function as offense and defense. In the past, its scales were processed and used to make weapons and other commodities." Rotom quickly answered. Kommo-o roared as an aura flared around it.

"Good luck Trial-Goers," Harper commented as he stepped aside, "This is a Trial you all will take part in, if you wish to get through Vast Poni Canyon."

Robby carefully listened to Harper and followed him into Vast Poni Canyon...

"So, this is the trial with no Captain." Robby said as he drew began to draw a Pokeball in reason to the Kommo-o's sudden appearance. Dratini looked at the Pokeball and pushed it down with it's tail and jumped off of Robby's shoulder, "Dratini? What are you doing?" Robby asked the small Dragon Type.

Dratini cried out as it confidently face the Kommo-o, it showed unwavering determination. "I see, you want to battle, don't you." Robby said quietly with a smile. "Alright! Let's do this guys so we can reach our goal in stopping Faba!" Robby exclaimed as his smile grew into a confident smirk, "Dragon Breath!" Robby ordered as he extended his palm, Dratini drew its body back and let out a Dragon Breath that shot at Kommo-o.

"Roten let's go!" Landon threw his Pokeball releasing his Decidueye, "Alright so it's a Fighting-Type, then Roten use Peck!" Roten took off charging alongside Robby's Dratini's Dragon Breath. Kommo-o quickly blocked the attacks using Protect, Kommo-o glared before it roared, the sound echoed throughout the canyon. Two Pokemon leaped down one looked like a smaller Kommo-o with less scales, and the other was a small dragon with one large scale on it's head. "Rotom, who are they?" Landon quickly asked. Rotom pulled an image of the small dragon, "Jangmo-o, the Scaly Pokemon: a Dragon Type. They live in mountains where no trace of humans can be detected. Jangmo-o grow little by little as they battle one another." Rotom explained as it changed to an image of the smaller looking Kommo-o, "Hakamo-o, the Scaly Pokemon: a Dragon and Fighting Type. It leaps at its prey with a courageous shout. Its scaly punches tear its opponents to shreds."

"More of them huh, darn." Robby said as he drew another Pokeball, "Brionne! I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw Brionne's Pokeball in the air, Brionne appeared next to Dratini, posed then faced the enemy Pokemon. "Brionne, use Disarming Voice on the big Kommo-o, Dratini, use Dragon Breath once again on the Jangmo-o!" Robby exclaimed, extending his palm.

Brionne did a flip and shouted at the totem Kommo-o, shooting the Fairy-Type attack it. Dratini once again, used Dragon Breath but dragged it along, trying to hit most of the Jangmo-o.

"Roten use Spirit Shackle on Hakamo-o!" Landon yelled, Roten quickly fired an arrow at the feet of Hakamo-o before it exploded causing lots of damage to it. Kommo-o and Jangmo-o both took lot's of damage from the attacks that Dratini and Brionne had launched, Hakamo-o and Jangmo-o stepped back as Kommo-o's scales began to glow a bright purple. Kommo-o fired a large shock wave towards all of the Pokemon. "Roten dodge it!" Landon called out, Roten tried to dodge but was slammed into part of the canyon from the attack. "That's Kommo-o's signature move Changing Scales!" Rotom exclaimed, "Kommo-o rubs it's scales together creating a huge noise in the form of a sound wave!"

"Nice hit! Now use--" Robby was cut off by the Clanging Scales attack, "Signature Move? Dodge, hurry!" Robby exclaimed nervously as the attack neared his Pokemon, Brionne shot a Water Gun under neither to boost herself above the attack and successfully avoided the attack, but Dratini was like Roten and wasn't able to dodge. The Dragon Pokemon was sent flying as the attack was Super Effective.

"Dratini!" Robby yelled as he ran over to his newest Pokemon, "Are you alright?" Robby asked frantically as he knelt down to it, Brionne looked over to them with a worried expression. Dratini softly cried out as Robby stroked its face, the little Pokemon smiled at it's trainer as it was enveloped in a bright blue light...

"Dratini..." Robby mumbled as the Pokemon grew longer and larger. The blue light faded and a powerful, majestic Dragonair stood where the small and weak once was. "You evolve!" Robby exclaimed, Dragonair nodded and gave a powerful cry as it shot at the totem Kommo-o with a brand new attack, "Woah, that's Dragon Rush!" Robby exclaimed as he gave a huge smile.

"Alright Robby!" Landon cheered as he took out his Decidium Z Crystal, "Let's go Roten, use Solar Beam on Jangmo-o!" Roten nodded an flew high into the air as it began storing power before firing a powerful attack scoring a direct hit on Jangmo-o, knocking it out. "Alright, now then use Peck on Hakamo-o!" Roten dove towards Hakamo-o using Peck. Kommo-o was hit hard by Dragonair's new attack getting slammed into the ground, Hakamo-o quickly blocked Roten's Peck using Protect and swung at it using Dragon Tail, dealing lots of damage to it.

Dragonair jumped back to Brionne and Robby, "Thank, now let's do this!" Robby exclaimed confidently. "Brionne, help out Roten! Use Ice Beam!" Robby exclaimed, clenching his fist, Brionne did another flip and shot a powerful Ice Beam at Hakmo-o.

"Dragonair, keep up the pressure, use Extreme Speed on Kommo-o!" Robby exclaimed, sweat dripped from Robby's forehead as Dragonair shot at Kommo-o. Robby had a wild smile on his face, he was fired up and was really getting into the battle now.

Hakamo-o was hit by Brionne's Ice Beam dealing lots of damage and being knocked out at the same time. Kommo-o dodged the Extreme Speed by an inch and quickly swung at Dragonair using Dragon Tail. "Roten help Dragonair with Steel Wing!" Landon exclaimed quickly, Roten dove at Kommo-o deflecting it's Dragon Tail with it's Steel Wing, "Alright, Roten let's go!" Landon made an X with his hands as his Z-Crystal glowed, Landon moved his hands beside his head in a limp state, Roten had mimicked the movements in sync with Landon, "Now go!" Roten sprung high into the air and summoned a ton of arrows around it before flying straight towards Kommo-o. Roten pulled away at the last second as the arrows all hit Kommo-o in a huge explosion. "And that's how it's done!" Landon stated confidently. Kommo-o rushed out of the smoke with tremendous speed as it slammed into Roten, nearly knocking it out, "Roten!!" Landon rushed and grabbed his Decidueye, "How did a Z-Move not knock it out?"

"Nice job, Brionne!" Robby exclaimed as Hakomo-o was knocked out with Ice Beam, "Alright, one more to go." Robby said as he brought his focus back to the battle between Dragonair and Kommo-o to see that Dragonair was about to be struck by a Dragon Tail only to be saved by Roten

"Thanks, Landon, Roten!" Robby exclaimed as Dragonair took the opportunity to bounce back and ready its next attack. Robby then watched as Landon used the Z-Move, "That should do it." Robby said, but he realized he was completely wrong once the smoke cleared!

"What?! A Z-Move didn't knock it out?!" Robby exclaimed as he looked back toward Landon and Roten, "Hang in there!" Robby called as he turned back to Kommo-o. "Let's finish this!" Robby exclaimed, Brionne and Dragonair made their respective cries and nodded. "Use Ice Beam and Dragon Pulse, combine your powers!" Robby exclaimed, Dragonair and Brionne cried once again as they shot their attacks at Kommo-o, this formed a combination of the two attacks. "I'll call that move, Freezing Dragon Pulse!" Robby exclaimed.

The Freezing Dragon Pulse struck Kommo-o with great power and force creating a huge cloud of smoke. When the smoke had cleared Kommo-o stood staring at Landon and Robby, it walked up to Landon and Robby extending it's hand, it presented them both with a light blue Z-Crystal. "These are for us?" Landon asked, Kommo-o nodded, Landon happily took his Z-Crystal and placed it in his Z-Crystal Case.

"Congratulations to you all," Harper cheered for them, "You have proven yourselves worthy of both my Grand Trial as well as access to Vast Poni Canyon."

"But we weren't able to defeat Kommo-o," Landon commented, he was confused as to what Harper was going on about, with every Trial he had done up to this point, he needed to defeat the Totem Pokemon.

"You see, originally there were no such thing as Trial Captains, the Totem Pokemon awarded trainers their Z-Crystals, but only few would receive the Crystals, Z-Crystals were originally a way of a Totem Pokemon recognizing a trainers strength and seeing them as worthy," Harper explained, "Later came Trial Captains, who were selectively chosen by Totem Pokemon, there are still Trials in Alola without Trial Captains," Harper took out a photo of a Ninetales but it's fur was a bright blue and it had an aura around it like a Totem Pokemon, "This photo was taken near Mount Lanakila's summit, it is an example of a Trial with no Captain, so the Totem Pokemon must see you as worthy," Harper put away the photo and got onto his Mudsdale, "Now then, let us continue!"

Robby took the Z-Crystal from the Pokemon, "Thank you, Kommo-o for the great battle." Robby said to the totem Pokemon before it walked off. Robby flipped out the Z-Crystal and placed it in the case. "Good job you two." Robby said to his Pokemon with a smile as he patted them on the head. They smiled back as Robby recalled them into their Pokeballs and continued to follow Harper.

"That's really cool. I didn't realize there were more trials without captains, especially on the other islands." Robby said as he looked at the picture of the Ninetales. "So, Mr. Harper, how long is Vast Poni Canyon?" Robby asked as they continued along the path which was beginning to incline as they continued to travel.

"Vast Poni Canyon is very long, in fact there is a branching path ahead that will take you to the Battle Tree, another will take you to an ominous cave and the last one will take you to the top of Vast Poni Canyon," Harper explained as they continued walking. It took quite a while but the group had finally reached the branching path that Harper had told them about, "Unfortunately this is as far as I can take you, Mudsdale here does enjoy the terrain ahead and I'm not as active as I used to be."

"That's okay Harper, we understand," Landon replied as he stood in front of the path that lead to the top, "You guys ready?!" he asked ecstatically, he was ready to stop Faba and Guzma and get Pod back this time.

"Alright. I'm ready when you guys a-" Evon said, but stopped when a large crash was heard. People were running away from the route the group was taking. No wonder - they were running away from a GIANT BOULDER! "Oh, crud!" Evon said, throwing out his Espeon. "Use Psychic! Stop that boulder!" Espeon used Psychic, and the boulder slowed... but didn't stop. "Hey, guys?! Need some help here!"

"Thanks for all your help Harper." Robby said before he departed on his Mudsdale. (hopefully I spelled that correctly lmao)

"Let's get going." Robby said before the boulder came tumbling down the path. "Oh great." Robby said once he saw the boulder, "Good job Evon, Espeon. Now let's finish it." Robby said as he drew Lucario's Pokeball, "Lucario! Close Combat!" Robby yelled as he threw the Pokeball, Lucario shot out of it and barraged the boulder with punches and kicks, destroying it.

"There we go, good job Lucario!" Robby called out to his Pokemon, "Alright, let's continue." Robby said as he continued to walk up the path alongside his partner.

"Nicely done guys," Landon said in amazement, "What do you guys think caused the boulder to fall?" Landon asked, he could tell that wasn't a natural occurrence. Landon turned when he had heard Robby, "Yeah, let's keep on moving," he answered.

"You're right that it can't be a natural occurrence. It was probably Faba or one of those Zs." Evon said. "I read the file on the way here. It lists what the Masked Men are. They're called Zs, and that special one we saw is ZX. So let's- hey, where's Mallow?" Evon looked around, and noticed he couldn't find Mallow. "Hey, Mallow? Where are you?"

"ZS and ZX huh? I wonder what that stands for." Robby said as they continued up the path, the scenery was quite beautiful.

Robby then turned to Evon once he said Mallow was missing, "Aw damn, we should probably go back and look for her." Robby said, "Evon, you should really keep track of your girlfriend better." Robby said with a smirk, he was obviously teasing Evon.

"Alright Roten, go and search for Mallow!" Landon called as he threw his Pokeball, Roten burst out into the sky and began looking around for Mallow, "Maybe it would be more effective to have more than just one of my Pokemon searching," Landon muttered as he took out 5 more Pokeballs, "Everyone, come on out!" Landon threw the Pokeballs into the air releasing his Eevee, Mimikyu, Bewear, Turtonator, and Togedemaru, "Alright, I need you guys to go fin-" Landon was cut off by his Bewear using Bind on him, "Hugs, it's great to see you too, but this is getting old." Once Landon was freed of Hugs' grip his addressed his Pokemon again, "Alright, Mallow has gone missing and I need you all to help us look," Landon explained, his Pokemon all nodded as they took off.

Evon had done the same, and was setting off back to the Ancient Poni Path. Mallow was behind us. The tunnel was a small route with only a front and back. It could be we just missed her, but it's more likely she would have gone this way. Or... been taken this way.

Evon was searching around the ruins with Glaceon and Jolteon when he saw something. The ZX?! Evon vaulted over a ruined slab of concrete, dashing after the ZX. Glaceon and Jolteon followed. Now that he could see it, Evon saw the ZX had Mallow in one arm, muffled with a handkerchief. In the other arm, he had a Pokeball. The ZX began to flee, but Evon wasn't about to let it get away.

Landon met back up with his Pokemon after a while of searching, "Any luck?" he asked, his Pokemon all shook their heads, "Alright then, thanks you guys, return for now," Landon took out his Pokeballs recalling all his Pokemon. "Now for Roten," Landon took out Roten's Pokeball but soon noticed that Roten didn't return like the others, "HEY ROTEN!" Landon yelled, he soon heard a cry from above, Landon looked up and saw Roten circling above, "Roten, did you find Mallow!?!" Roten nodded as it flew towards Evon and Mallow, "Let's go Robby." Landon ran until he saw Mallow and some mysterious guy, "Hey, just who do you think you are!" Landon demanded.

"Right!" Robby exclaimed as he followed Landon toward Evon and potentially Mallow. Robby ran alongside Landon until they saw ZX taking her away, "Great, now they have a hostage." Robby said as he picked up his speed, "Lucario, use Aura Sphere!" Robby yelled, Lucario jumped into the air and shot an Aura Sphere, but the ZX had turned to corner too fast and the Aura Sphere went right through the wall.

"The ultimate combat creation." the ZX said before running around the wall. Evon followed, ahead of everyone else. ZX made a signal, and four Zs pushed down boulders and rocks, trapping all three Pokemon trainers in three different quadrants. Two Zs jumped into each of the Trainer's sectors, but ZX jumped into Evon's area alone. "I'm an intelligent machine, you see. And I have mastered various arts. Such as psychological manipulation."
"Kidnapping my friend is only going to make my rage and your punishment greater." Evon said.
"I'm not talking about the girl." ZX said, dropping the Pokeball. Out came a humongous Tyranitar.
Evon and Glaceon recoiled in fear.
"T-T-T-Ty-Ty-"

"Great, did you hunks of metal have to do that?" Robby asked as he drew a pokeball, "Lycanroc, use Accelerock! Lucario, use Flash Cannon!" Robby order as Lycanroc hopped out of its Pokeball and shot at the first Zs, Lucario put his hands together and shot a white beam at the other Zs, hoping to destroy them.

Landon stared at the Tyranitar for a moment as it loomed over everyone, "Alright then, let's play," Landon muttered as he cracked his knuckles. Landon could tell that Evon and his Glaceon were afraid of it, but Landon didn't fear Tyranitar, mostly because he had one. "Hugs, let's go!" Landon cried as he threw a Pokeball, Hugs burst out of the Pokeball and grabbed Landon using Bind, "Hugs, let go... and use Superpower on these rocks!" Landon said as he was crushed by Hugs' grip. Hugs let go of Landon and smashed through the boulders destroying them all.

Robby and his Pokemon had destroyed the two Zs in his area, "That was easy." Robby said before the rocks around him and everyone were destroyed!

"Nice one Landon, now, you guys deal with that Tyranitar!" Robby exclaimed as he turned toward the two other Zs. "Lucario, Ice Punch! Lycanroc, Crunch!" Robby order as he extended his palm. His Pokemon each charged the Zs with their attacks and destroyed them with ease.

Jolteon dashed at the Tyranitar before being punched aside. On the other side of the rubble, Evon's other four Pokemon were trying to get through. Evon had pressed his back against the rock wall, Glaceon shivering beside him.
"You remember this Tyranitar, don't you?" ZX said, as Mallow attempted to shake out of his robotic grasp. "That fist-shaped mark over Tyranitar's left eye - you've seen it before, don't you remember?"
"N-No..." Evon said, frightened out of his mind.

Three years ago
The Garet region

The cliffs outside of Prism Town were bare, almost stripped of life. That wasn't stopping Evon and his Eevee from practicing their battle moves. Evon took a Shadow Ball to the shoulder, and laughed it off. "Great shot, Eevee!" he said. Eevee responded with a smile.
Suddenly, a thunderous stomp resounded. Evon turned around, looking for the source. He looked up in shock.
There, standing in front of him, was a massive Tyranitar. And it was hostile.
Evon began to run, but not before the Tyranitar Mega Punched the ground, sending him and Eevee into the air. They both crashed into a nearby cliff face, falling to the ground. Eevee wasn't seriously hurt, but Evon crumpled to the ground, hitting the stone floor hard. Eevee rushed over to her trainer.
"I-I'm fine...!" Evon said, struggling to get the words out. He tried to push himself up, but screamed at a flaring pain in his right arm. He fell to the floor, Eevee next to him. The two looked up, Evon too weak to move, as the Tyranitar walked closer. It opened its mouth and began to charge a Hyper Beam.
"MEGA PUNCH!"
All of a sudden, an Electrivire jumped from the cliff, landing a hard blow to the Tyranitar's left eye. It stumbled backwards, and as Electrivire landed a trainer landed beside him. It was a man with long black hair, a dark blue cloak and a large blue rim hat.
"Kid, can you stand?"
"I-I don't know... I think my arm's broken..."
"Well, you're going to have to!" the man said, grabbing Evon's left arm and pulling him up. Eevee was quaking in fear, and Evon was on the verge of tears from pain.
"Get out of here, kid! Get yourself back to town with your Eevee, and make sure your arm's alright!" the man said, taking out what looked to be an electric sword. "Electrivire, take it down!"
Evon heeded the words of the man, picking up Eevee with his good arm and running as fast as he could.
But before he could move very far, the Tyranitar tossed a giant rock at Evon.

"Lucario, Aura Sphere!" Robby yelled, Lucario roared as it charged an Aura Sphere and shot it at the Tyranitar, "Come on Evon! Face your fear head on, whatever happened in the past stays in the past!" Robby exclaimed, looking toward Evon. Lucario had caused Tyranitar to stumbled, but had been hit hard by an attack and was sent flying right into Robby, the two flew backward and crashed into a wall, "Gah!" Robby grunted, "Get him!" Robby exclaimed as him and Lucario fell to the floor.

Last edited:
"Roten use Solar Beam!" Landon ordered, Roten quickly began gathering light at the voice of his Trainer, "Hugs use Focus Blast!" Hugs nodded as it summoned a small blue orb. The two Pokemon both fired their attacks at the Tyranitar creating a huge cloud of smoke, however when the smoke had cleared Tyranitar still stood unaffected by the attacks, "No way, they did nothing," Landon muttered in a panic, a shadow quickly flew above everyone but it moved so fast it was impossible to recognize.

The Tyranitar had barely been phased by any of the attacks thrown at it so far. It picked up a huge slab of rock and threw it right at Evon. Jolteon tackled the trainer out of the way, but Evon was still out of it.

The Electrivire ran over, grabbing the rock and throwing it back right at the Tyranitar. Evon fell to the ground, stumbling to get up. He kept running until he was within the city borders, and ran right to the Pokemon Center. His father and uncle were there.
"EVON?!" Spruce shouted as Vio ran over to Evon, kneeling down.
"Are you alright?! What happened?"
Evon was in too much pain, shock and fear to respond.

"Doesn't something strike you as odd about that whole thing, Evon?" The ZX said. "Tyranitar aren't native to your home region. So then how did a wild, raging Tyranitar get right outside one of the biggest cities in the region?"

Robby and Lucario slowly got up, there was an indentation in the wall where they once were. "Evon, how does this guy even know you?" Robby asked with a grunt as he held his stomach, he knew Evon would probably be too petrified to respond but he still tried asking.

"Landon, help me out! Evon is out of it so its up to use to make him snap out of it or to beat this guy!" Robby called out to Landon as he reached into his Pokemon and placed his Fightium Z in his Z-Ring. "Let do this Lucario!" Robby exclaimed as he made an X with his arms, "Full power!!" Robby yelled as a golden aura came from his Z-Ring, "ALL OUT PUMMELING!!!" Robby yelled as Lucario and him did the movements and sync, Lucario had combined this Z-Move with Close Combat so it shot at the Tyranitar and barraged it with the full force Z-Move. Robby was hoping that Landon got his message through his first sentence and would use a Super Effective Z-Move as well.

"Let's go to Roten!" Landon quickly swapped his Z-Crystal to his Grassium Z, Landon made an X with his arms, he they put his hands together and forced them both up diagonally, "Roten, use Bloom Doom!" A patch of flowers formed at Roten and Tyranitar's feet, a beam of light shot from Roten and onto Tyranitar causing a huge explosion and blew away all debris, when combined with Robby's All Out Pummeling. "That should take care of it," Landon commented, "Whether it got knocked out or not, no Pokemon could just brush off 2 Z-Moves."

The Tyranitar roared, seemingly still at full power.
"This is no normal Tyranitar." ZX said laughing. "But I'd like the two of you to back off. NOW. That is, if you value your friend's life." ZX pulled a blade out of his arm, holding it up to Mallow's neck.
All of a sudden, Evon rushed up and tackled ZX to the ground. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" He rammed ZX into the wall.
"Foolish child. I expected more than raw emotion from you!" ZX said, and stabbed Evon in the chest.
Jolteon ran over, undoing Mallow's bonds just in time for her to throw out her Talonflame, who screeched towards ZX. It threw Evon to the side, blasting at the bird.

"What?! But Fighting is 4x Super Effective on Tyranitar!" Robby yelled as Lucario jumped back. The next he knew though, Evon had been stabbed..

"No way..." Robby mumbled as the scene slowly processed through his mind... "Hurry! Someone if you have a Pokemon with Heal Pulse use it now!" Robby exclaimed before he drew two more Pokeballs. "Brionne, Dragonair!" Robby yelled as the two Pokemon emerged from the capsules. "Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Water Pulse!" Robby yelled with anger in his voice, he was trying desperately to defeat the Tyranitar now. The three Pokemon yelled out as their moves combined to form a giant combination of moves that shot a Tyranitar.

"Zippy, use Thundershock let's go!" Landon cried as he threw his Pokeball, sending out his Togedemaru which quickly launched it's electric attack, blocking ZX's blast at Mallow's Talonflame. "Now Roten use Solar Beam, Zippy use Thundershock, and Hugs use Focus Blast on that bas-" Landon's scream was drowned out by the sound of his Pokemon's attacks all firing at ZX.

Talonflame dodged three shots before getting hit by the third, but that was all the time Mallow's Sceptile needed to run up and slash off ZX's hand with Leaf Blade. Sceptile grabbed Evon and ran back to Mallow, where she was waiting with Comfey. It used Floral Healing as Mallow gently removed the blade from Evon's chest. Evon coughed up a bit of blood before sitting up. Jolteon and Glaceon sat up, looking at Evon worriedly. ZX tried to dodge all the attacks, but got hit square in the left shoulder by Solar Beam. It jumped up some rocks, getting a vantage point. "I hope this serves as a warning as to what will happen if you try to mess with us." ZX said. It opened Tyranitar's Pokeball, returning it, before running away.
"Evon! Are you alright?!" Mallow said, holding him up while Comfey continued to heal him.
"I'm good enough, thanks to you." Evon said. "We have to go after-"
"No, what we HAVE to do is get you back to the Pokemon Center!" Mallow said.

Status
Not open for further replies.