• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Galar- The Return Journey

What region should we go to next?

• Johto

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Unova

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Kalos

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I am fine with that.

Name: Storm Cromwell
Personality: Storm is a kind person. He tends to be very helpful and will one of the best friends you could ask for. Though there are times he can have a bit of a temper when it comes to some things. Storm can be a bit dramatic when he finds something out there. Music is something that he loves and tends to be very passionate about.
Physical Appearance: Storm is a very slender person. He has a toned chest that stands out against his pale skin. He is a tall guy standing around 6 foot. With long white hair that is thick and partialy shaved on one side. Storm tends to have a studed nose ring in his right nostrel, and small plugs in his ears. Storm has dark eyebrows with a narrow shape to them. His eyes are a bright vivid blue. They are surrounded by long black lashes. One thing that tends to stand out is the fact that Storm wears eyeshadow. It is normally black with heavy winged liner.his lips are bare and tend to match his skintone. His fingernails are normally painted black and are in an almound shape.
Clothing: For clothing Storm tends to wear an off the shoulder sweater over a black dress, and a pair of black combat boots. The sweater is black with white writing with a design of Umbreon in the center. The dress is a sleeveless dress that falls just above the knee, and had vine like patterns woven into the skirt. Storm tends to wear a pair of fishnet socks that stick up just above the boots.
Partner Pokémon: Jewel- Female Espeon
Other Pokémon: Flare- Female Fennekin
Other:
Here is my first character. I am going to fix myself something to eat before I start the RP thread. Sorry for the wait on that, I have been a bit busy with work around the house that needed to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do what all the time? The colored words or skim? Because I remember getting chewed out by staff for doing colored text. If skimming then *ha, guilty of that on occasions though I try to be better about it*
I would not have noticed that error had you not pointed it out. I was referring to the word skip. I have a nasty habit of skimming over things when theres a lot of lengthy posts that I need to catch up on reading.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
At least there isn't much to read, after all, we just started! Also, I hope nobody minds the fact that Adolphian almost always carries a sort of stun-based firearm on him, due to a few events in the past where he was brutally attacked when he didn't have Pokémon with him. Basically, it's like a small pocket-laser rifle, but lacks the ability to kill, and rather causes specifically targeted electrocution to the nervous system in such a way that an assailant would be unable to continue fighting. Of course, it's meant for use on Humans, not Pokémon. Although, I doubt he'd ever use it here unless someone tries to physically harm him through violence.

Name: Victor Breguet
Personality: He's a relaxed person and on the surface, he can seem nice but can be stern and strict, especially when it comes to his work in his field. But he's somewhat a free soul and will often jive along with other people until it impedes his own life's work. Tends to stick to his own beliefs even if people challenge and question his own morals.
Physical Appearance: He's a wider man, with a bit of belly on him. He has short brown hair, with a bald spot on the center. He has a short brown beard on his chin and a groomed mustache, he has brown eyes, and his face is a bit flat with a light impression of rosy cheeks.
Clothing: He wears a white moccasin to cover his bald spot, a white jacket with small pockets containing pens and small utility wear, and white jeans, his hat is the only thing that doesn't have any dirt or mud stains that seem to be prevalent on Victor, especially on the knees. He carries around a large brown bag with various supplies for his works, even having a Pokeball pouch for his Pokemon, finally, he has large brown boots that are very worn with the shoes basically about to fall apart.
Partner Pokémon: Rhydon
Other Pokémon: None
Other: He's from Kalos. I find that neat, also basic character is basic

Name: Makura Ashino
Personality: He's nice once you get to know him. He's a sort of shy and can be kinda antisocial at times but all around he's a really nice and caring person.
Physical Appearance: Around 6'2, brown skin, black hair that's down, has red eyes.
Clothing: Wears a short-sleeved hoodie, denim jeans, and black tennis shoes.
Partner Pokémon: Umbreon (Shade)
Other Pokémon: Togetic (Icarus), Kirlia (Lily)

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
I've should've posted this a lot sooner.

Name: Alex Smith
Personality: Alex is friendly and carefree, not taking many things to heart and not worrying much. She's extroverted and can be inattentive and distracted at times.
Physical Appearance: Alex has light blue eyes and a blonde wavy high ponytail. She has fair skin, is around 5'2 and has a regular build.
Clothing: Alex wears an open denim shirt over a pink and white striped t-shirt. Alex also wears blue jeans and black sneakers.
Partner Pokémon: Tseerena
Other Pokémon:
In Galar:
Cinderace
Gardevoir
Boxed:
Noivern
Golisopod
Morgrem
Snom