• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Galar- The Return Journey

What region should we go to next?

• Johto

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Unova

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Kalos

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grant’s really viable to go with anyone, and I don’t have a preference one way or another personally if we go down the group path.

Maybe it depends on the impressions that each characters makes on each other? Not sure. But if there’s any specific preferences, I’ll go with ‘em.

As for the Prof, we can probably bring him back sooner than later.

I was hoping to confirm future locations for my pokémon catches... I did a little research on pokémondb to see which locations would be optimal for catching them.

Loudred can be found in Mt. Coronet. I was planning on catching one there. Much later on of course.

Smeargle can be found on route 212 ,but I plan on catching mine in Hearthhome City which is right next to route 212.

Kecleon can be found in the great marshlands which is where I plan to catch it.

And since Spinda can only be found on route 227 I was planning on being given an egg from someone in Vellstone City from someone who frequently visits the Resort Area. The egg containing Spinda of course.
*question* Can my spinda have a star on its forehead?

I'm going to wait till around Snowpoint City to evolve Gitchi into porygon-z.

Is this okay?

@AriaNights @BlueMew392; I was planning on having Dolan stop off at the Jubilife City television station, and maybe get a free pokétech from pokétech company, thoughts? You can go with Dolan or travel towards the next town if this doesn't interest you. There won't be any hard feelings. Dolan will catch up to them if you choose to continue to the next town.

I figured I'd go ahead and bring this up now so you can know ahead of time what I plan on doing upon reaching Jubilife City ,and I'll know what you guys plan to do as well.

Edit: thanks autocorrect, for changing the word pokétech to porch.

Last edited:
@ThAtGuY101 I'm fine with it. I can have Victoria be at the Pokémon Center calling home, after remembering she forgot to do so in Sandgem Town, while Dolan gets his Pokétch. And I don't see why a Spinda can't have a star mark, since Spindas are suppose to have unique patterns from one another.

And speaking of catching Pokémon, I should write down what kinds of Pokémon Victoria will catch too.

First is Shinx. I plan to have her encounter one just after they step out of Sandgem Town.

Second is Combee. I would have her catch one after or while passing through Floaroma Town.

Third is Bunneary, which she'll catch while in Eterna Forest.

Fourth, Eevee. I was thinking maybe have Victoria obtain it as a gift and then backtrack to Eterna Forest to have it evolve into Leafeon with the Moss Stone that's there.

Finally is Froslass. I know you can't catch a fully evolved Froslass in D/P/Pt, but I was thinking about having an encounter with a Froslass that is causing mischief on the way to Snowpoint City.

Fourth, Eevee. I was thinking maybe have Victoria obtain it as a gift and then backtrack to Eterna Forest to have it evolve into Leafeon with the Moss Stone that's there.
Realistically you could probably find a moss covered stone anywhere there are rocks near water. Only reason why theres one mossy rock in pokémon was for game mechanics. At least that was my assumption.

Finally is Froslass. I know you can't catch a fully evolved Froslass in D/P/Pt, but I was thinking about having an encounter with a Froslass that is causing mischief on the way to Snowpoint City.
Pokémon in the wild do evolve naturally. It wouldn't be impossible for a snowrunt to find a dawn stone on its own. I mean, sometimes you find stones in game just laying on the ground. It's possible a snowrunt found it ,and picked it up before a trainer could stumble across it.

Redoing this because I've made a few changes
Name: Liam
Personality: Liam has ADHD, meaning he has problems with staying focused...typically with conversation, at least for him, he always goes all out in a Pokemon Battle or a Contest. Sure, he may seem lazy sometimes, but he has a surprisingly sharp eye and loves to act.
Physical Appearance: About 6'2, with short brown hair and a purple streak, pale skin, and hazel eyes. He's also fairly round around the stomach..not fat all over, but more of a "beer belly", as people call it.
Clothing: He's never seen without his brown jacket and black sweatpants, but what he wears under changes...though he seems to favor black shirts. He also tends to wear black flip-flops. However, in a Pokemon Contest, he usually wears a nice tuxedo and black slacks, giving him a rather sharp appearance.
Partner Pokémon: Duskull (Blake)
Other Pokemon: Aipom (Rudy).
Other: Really likes making jokes, usually bad ones.