• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Journey in Galar- The Return Journey

What region should we go to next?

• Johto

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Unova

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Kalos

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps I’m a bit late on the draw, but here’s my bio.

Name: Grant Redwood

Personality: Inquisitive and mildly naive, Grant tends to strike a balance between serious research and opportune one-liners. While a very determined person, and always being one to try and raise morale, he has the bad tendency of getting hyperfocused on strange, and often silly subjects — blocking out everything else in the process.

Physical Appearance: Blackish blue hair, pale skin, and blue eyes, with a thin build.

Rather tall for his age, at almost 6’ — forming an underweight, lanky figure, though not morbidly so. Has a few small scars on his hands, and a few on his cheeks, from wild Pokémon interactions.

Clothing: Tends to wear a dark blue hoodie and black sweatpants, combined with dark blue sneakers when not on the job. Sometimes wears light blue scrubs when he wants to look ‘professional,’ despite not quite being a nurse.

Partner Pokémon: Abra

Other Pokémon: N/A

Other: It seems he’s dead set on researching some old wives’ tale from Kanto at the moment. Something about a gambler near Saffron..? It’s likely nothing more than bollocks, but he’s dead serious about it.

Last edited:
Oh... I feel silly now... He said other person and I just assumed he was talking about me. I'll go ahead and edit that out real quick.

I can control rowan to have him update my pokédex. I didn't do it yet because I assume you wanted full control. I didn't want to step on your toes there. I can edit that in my post too if you don't mind?

@EmoKitty21 No sweat! I’ll quickly fix up the name, and I’ll be all set.

E: Changed to Grant.
In an alternate universe where they had the same name. "You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it?"
Sorry about that haha, though in all honesty, Grant is a much cooler name than Matt (No joke, I think that was an honest potential name for my character Matt, but felt it sounded too serious for the type of character I made. But I could be misremembering.)

Name: Tovar
Personality: Angel has a quiet personality. He is generally friendly to others and will happily have conversations with other. He enjoys having fun with his pokemon. He is also very focused when it comes to battling, He is always proud to make a freind.
Physical Appearance: Tall and very thin, White hair, Red glowing eyes, Skin is Light.
Clothing: Black shorts, Blue hoodie hidding a white shirt, Red pokeball hat.
Partner Pokémon: Shinx
Other Pokémon: Rockruff (dont know if i can have rockruff please tell me if i cant)

Last edited:

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
I MUST JOIN. Just kidding you don't have to accept me.

Name: Dien Jiron
Personality: Cáscara is calm and quiet. He loves relaxing and the outdoors especially a place with water. His favourite things are swimming, going on walks/runs, reading an Pokémon companions.
Physical Appearance: Cáscara Olas in tall and pale with grey-blue hair and blue eyes. He is in pretty good shape from his love of swimming and running.
Clothing: Cáscara wears.
Partner Pokémon: Wooloo
Other Pokémon: Shinx
Oddish
Fletchling
Other: I'm Bored.

Also I was thinking I could have a gym leader NPC as a steel type leader. He's an old man a stern personality and his Pokémon are

Steelix
Skarmory
Aggron
Durant
Copperajah

If you need a full bio for the gym leader I'll wright it up.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Omg, didn't realise I missed that.

Name: Dien Jiron
Personality: Cáscara is calm and quiet. He loves relaxing and the outdoors especially a place with water. His favourite things are swimming, going on walks/runs, reading an Pokémon companions.
Physical Appearance: Cáscara Olas in tall and pale with grey-blue hair and blue eyes. He is in pretty good shape from his love of swimming and running.
Clothing: Cáscara wears average clothing. He wears a blue and white striped shirt with jeans and blue shoes. He also wears a cap that's mostly blue with a bit of white. He also wears a hoodie when its cold which has a darker pattern than his other clothing with dark blur and dark grey stripes.
Partner Pokémon: Wooloo
Other Pokémon: Shinx
Oddish
Fletchling
Other: I'm Bored.

@LightNexus @AriaNights, I hope you don't mind me asking... I should have brought this up sooner ,but I didn't ask because I wasn't sure how to phrase this question... I noticed both of you entered Professor Rowan's lab ,but neither of you auto'd him. Would you guys like me to edit my post to have Rowan talk to your characters? You can auto him if you want. I just wanted to bring it up to clear up any confusion.

@ThAtGuY101 My apologies, I totally forgot to! I can edit my post if need be, to note Grant’s presence. I knew I was forgetting something, lol.

E: Updated the post to reflect Rowan noticing the lad. If something seems sketch, I’ll wipe it and fix it, no prob!
No worries! The only edits necessary are the ones you think are necessary. I assumed you did that on purpose. I was overthinking things.