• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I don't wanna be making another reference here. My rps don't have many people posting as frequently. Can someone who is part of them (I know a bunch of you guys are) please just post. I don't know what's wrong with people posting on them. Is it really like a Mimic box from DQM Joker is gonna pounce out and attack you if you do?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@JohnsonAce I feel so bad. I really want to post on your RP. I'm going to. You know what you should do? Think of a bunch of people you know and post their names on the discussion thread so they'll join. It helps.

Last edited:
the last post is nions mind on zack and Riley so retro and hotshot please don't get triggered because I don't meen it just I want Nion to speak his mind

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Once again, I have no idea how to respond to that. I'll figure it out once I wake up. It's 12:21 am like what am I even doing with my life.

On days like these kids like you... SHOULD BE POSTING ON THE THREAD!!! I'm so sorry for all the references just I feel so lonely :(.... JK XD you could kill yourself and I wouldn't care but really don't kill yourself;)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
its a beautiful day outside. grass is green. birds are chirping. on days like these. kids like you. should be living.

Clap clap clap
It takes guts to say those things in that post Roan. Repsect.
Bbbuuuuuut... If you had fan-girls Roan, you just lost them all with that last post XD that was pretty perverted...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You know, this RP was really fun. Now I feel it's just you and me online. Same thing happened to the thread that made me an experienced role player. It sucks, truly.

A lot of people in this RP, or were, aren't online often anymore, or have moved on to other RP's.

Or Roan scared them all away, with his cringy perverted post.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD. Well I literally have so many RPs I can't even count. And I'm active on all of them, I usually post after an event or somebody else posts. The only RPs I'm not active are usually dead.