• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

I know! I know! I know! I was lazy with Gyro's part, but honestly it would be boring to read the same process again, and the post was getting a bit long.

I think Gyro and Riley will get along just fine. :)

Also since there is 15 main characters, how are we gonna decide who gets the free pass into the quarter finals? I'm thinking we all just vote.

No, I know that Retro, I was asking who gets to battle that random person. Cause that's basically a free spot in the quarter finals. I'm guessing either Riley or Drew.

Sorry for all these questions @Jagson ... But is it ok I have a shiny Typhlosion? I asked Stellar to make sure they were even allowed in the first place and he said it's fine. But this is also your RP so you decide whether I should have it. (I actually do have a shiny Typhlosion though, It's in meh pokemon bank)

Ok cool. Thanks.

Also I just looked.... Our Kanto RP has 4,500 views. HOLY SHIT! I know that's not a lot compared to past RP's by Jagson, but still. That many people have read our story. Now it's weird knowing that over 4,000 people might be reading this story, and are reading what Zack is doing... It feels so weird... But hey, maybe I have fan girls. ;) (I know. I know... Only in my dreams...)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
XD Mike is too serious for his own good. Well maybe it's good, he's doing it for the croquettes (the absolute goal of all my characters now is to become champion of all the regions and make every croquette in the world his)

joke
/jōk/

noun

• 1. a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline: "she was in a mood to tell jokes" synonyms: funny story, jest, witticism, quip, pun, ... more
verb

• 1. make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly: "she could laugh and joke with her colleagues" synonyms: tell jokes, crack jokes, jest, banter, quip, ... more