• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Your first XD
Where did Jagson put this? Why wasn't I informed? Hate to interupt the jokey mood. I'm sorry, it's just I couldn't find it on the first post. Did you start a private conversation without me again...
First round. You have 24 hours from when your match is up to complete it otherwise you'll be eliminated
  1. Damian
  2. Riley
  3. Drew
  4. Zoe
  5. Jax
  6. Aspen
  7. Chloe
  8. Nion
  9. Zack
  10. Leon
  11. Layla
  12. Danny
  13. Cortez
Why is this on the 4th fricking page...honestly....lol, you know that's the worst page to put it on when I don't even notice it...

So sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm about to do Zoe's 1 vs 1.

Also, what is with the singer/musician references? In this version of the pokemon world, we've already established that Ed Sheeran and Justin Beiber exist! I do wonder what pokemon they would have!

I'm about to do Zoe's 1 vs 1.

Also, what is with the singer/musician references? In this version of the pokemon world, we've already established that Ed Sheeran and Justin Beiber exist! I do wonder what pokemon they would have!
I meen everybody's not a Pokémon trainer it's probabaly not the most important job there's better things then catching pokemon basically the Pokémon world is our world but with these strong creatures that people use for a living, I'm wondering why people think the Pokémon world is so different I meen it's basically just filled with everyday animals that are a lot stronger and can be tamed by a pokeball I meen the pokemon world could be very similar.

Can someone post on the rp please? I need a post to bridge the gap between the massive cliffhanger i've left with the actual battle.

I meen everybody's not a Pokémon trainer it's probabaly not the most important job there's better things then catching pokemon basically the Pokémon world is our world but with these strong creatures that people use for a living, I'm wondering why people think the Pokémon world is so different I meen it's basically just filled with everyday animals that are a lot stronger and can be tamed by a pokeball I meen the pokemon world could be very similar.
True, but our world isn't identical, I mean, the people aren't EXACTLY the same. Then again, I'm pretty sure some like Gary Oak/Blue and Harry Styles would pretty much the same, (especially given the role in Dunkirk). But that's just a theory (a game theory...)

On a seperate note- some of the people on here joined a Sevii Islands RP that I made here which was rebooted. I posted the rp up a while ago and noone replied. Here's the rp: https://pokecharms.com/threads/sevii-islands-league-rp-reboot.17233/ Why did noone notice?

@Roanawesomeguy897 Zack is in the waiting room, and wouldnt become a wanted criminal just to save someone that just commited several crimes.
Second, just because you have little training in martial arts (which you also didn't clarify what kind of Martial Art) doesn't mean you can take on what appears to be 50 swat members armed with weapons and armored. Even Zack, someone who trained in many martial arts for 2 years non-stop, probably couldn't do that. They'd probably have more than just batons and Tazers, and if they had a lot of armor like you said, Nion wouldn't be able to kick someone 10 feet, dodge tazers, break an armored lg with one kick, and take out a bunch of Swat members, that are much bigger, buffer, and stronger than Nion, all at once.
And also, don't say "well this is pokemon, it's not like real life," because that's kind of a over used excuse by now, and isn't a good excuse for physics and logic.
It's just not realistic at all dude.

Last edited:
@Roanawesomeguy897 Zack is in the waiting room, and wouldnt become a wanted criminal just to save someone that just commited several crimes.
Second, just because you have little training in martial arts (which you also didn't clarify what kind of Martial Art) doesn't mean you can take on what appears to be 50 swat members armed with weapons and armored. Even Zack, someone who trained in many martial arts for 2 years non-stop, probably couldn't do that. They'd probably have more than just batons and Tazers, and if they had a lot of armor like you said, Nion wouldn't be able to kick someone 10 feet, dodge tazers, break an armored lg with one kick, and take out a bunch of Swat members, that are much bigger, buffer, and stronger than Nion, all at once.
And also, don't say "well this is pokemon, it's not like real life," because that's kind of a over used excuse by now, and isn't a good excuse for physics and logic.
sorry I ment mike XD

Themes for Nion tell me what ya think XD

The theme if I get into the final round instead of facing someone strong as fuck ,hopefully XD Hopefully

Regular theme:
I'm going through an undertale obsession thanks to someone *Cough Cough Cough*

I just want to clarify something to people who argue about stupid shit wich you know who you are can we please stop arguing about stupid shit and just enjoy the rp all arguments get to is nothing I meen you can if it is Going against the rp rules or against your charater
Um... you got me trapped in a box here. I don't want to argue with you hotshot I really don't because I remember a time there was no argueing it was enjoyable but really mr.helipad im not argueing with you

Alright, seriously, that joke is old.
Besides the H it looks nothing like one.

Plus, I'm not the one with the picture of someone shooting themselves. There could be children reading this RP. So, I wouldn't be talking if my profile picture encouraged suicide.

Last edited:

I just want to clarify something to people who argue about stupid shit wich you know who you are can we please stop arguing about stupid shit and just enjoy the rp all arguments get to is nothing I meen you can if it is Going against the rp rules or against your charater

Um... you got me trapped in a box here. I don't want to argue with you hotshot I really don't because I remember a time there was no argueing it was enjoyable but really mr.helipad im not argueing with you
The reason why some people are annoyed is that it doesn't really conform to the normal league tournament stuff, taking us off topic.

I need to say something important. As of today (and tommorrow) i'm going on holiday away for 2 weeks. I won't be going on my laptop or pokecharms that much so my activity will drop. Just saying this incase the rp does lag and if it does, that's fine by me. Won't need much catching up in that case. I hope it doesn't come to the 3 vs 3 thing too quick.

Alright, seriously, that joke is old.
Besides the H it looks nothing like one.

Plus, I'm not the one with the picture of someone shooting themselves. There could be children reading this RP. So, I wouldn't be talking if my profile picture encouraged suicide.
My picture is my favorite charater from persona 3. Also I'm just trying to make my fellow rpers if that's even a word laugh I'm that type of guy in a group who just jokes around. And don't you agree that this rp would be rated r? I meen all our characters cuss and not to talk about all the other shit cause this post would be at least 2 years long if I had to say the other stuff. And you want to know something my dad always used to tell me if I don't pick on you I don't like you. Ok I pick on you hotshot ok??? Because I know you get frustrated trust me I come from a weird family. I meen don't you agree tho sometimes we act all tho where in a regular world and just forget about Pokémon whenever I say that there's a meaning to it.

@Roanawesomeguy897 Just because it's a character from a TV show you like doesn't change the fact it encourages suicide. And also, swearing, isn't a rated R thing for one, and what do you mean it would take 2 years to list the other things? The only other non-kid things I can think of is the drugs, guns, sexual things, and fighting we do on the RP. All of which by the way, you started. You started the drugs, turned Nion into a psychopath that murdered several hundred people with guns, throws out condoms to people, talks about women's sexual appeal in front of a stadium full of people, and makes people think it's ok to resist arrest and attack police. Otherwise, this RP would be completely ok for kids. Lastly, when you say "sometimes we act all tho where in a regular world and just forget about Pokemon whenever I say that there's a meaning to it." One, learn grammar, two, that's the point. This RP is susposed to be as realistic to the real world as possible, but with Pokemon.

Now I'm sorry for ranting on and on about this and I'll stop now, but I had to say-, write that.

:p
@Roanawesomeguy897 Just because it's a character from a TV show you like doesn't change the fact it encourages suicide. And also, swearing, isn't a rated R thing for one, and what do you mean it would take 2 years to list the other things? The only other non-kid things I can think of is the drugs, guns, sexual things, and fighting we do on the RP. All of which by the way, you started. You started the drugs, turned Nion into a psychopath that murdered several hundred people with guns, throws out condoms to people, talks about women's sexual appeal in front of a stadium full of people, and makes people think it's ok to resist arrest and attack police. Otherwise, this RP would be completely ok for kids. Lastly, when you say "sometimes we act all tho where in a regular world and just forget about Pokemon whenever I say that there's a meaning to it." One, learn grammar, two, that's the point. This RP is susposed to be as realistic to the real world as possible, but with Pokemon.

Now I'm sorry for ranting on and on about this and I'll stop now, but I had to say-, write that.
Whatever hotshot I'm not arguing with you there's no point and you know what you are starting to remind me of fishykarp always takes what I say and goes the wrong way with it I'm not hearing it from you hotshot make a reply to this is you want I'm not reading it :p