• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I'm not sure about this 'argument.' The League Tournament series wasn't actually supposed to be like real life when I first joined but Jagson did start doain't that kind of thing as time went by. But you should not be having arguments like this really.

That was a dick thing to say, Fishykarp has nothing to do with this, leave him alone dude.
Fishykarp was a dick and I hope I never rp with him again I would have said this to him worded differently but I wanted to be polite remember the fight you have to be honest if he had became apart of that we wouldn't have known what would happen. It was kinda annoying me how he just decided he wanted to make his charater join the actual rp when we're almost done with it. Just being honest with you I don't have much rp experience I just use this site for trainer cards but I made a new account and decided to do some rp and here I am. But really don't you agree that when your characters hardly known and it's almost the end of the rp and decided oh now I'll join I wondered wtf was going through his godamb mind. And after that I really dident care what he did.

Also im going to clarify Nion will die that's if he won't win but im not saying why how or where in the rp

Dude really? He signed up before you did. And was the first (besides Jagson) to post on the original RP, so the fuck are you talking about? Your the dick dude

Now can we stop arguing like Johnson asked? This is getting over the top.

Jax is up, who controls Jax XD. idk but whoever does your 24 hours are starting now Idk who controls Jax but whoever does is holding up the rp either that or the rp is dead XD

I'm back after going away for 2 weeks. I'll be able to post more now. I have an idea for what to do with the Masquerader side plot. It will require the time of day to be at night.

What time is it currently in the rp? When will it be night?

I'm back after going away for 2 weeks. I'll be able to post more now. I have an idea for what to do with the Masquerader side plot. It will require the time of day to be at night.

What time is it currently in the rp? When will it be night?
Yeah um the rps going really bad right now but anways it's Chloe's turn up

Yeah um the rps going really bad right now but anways it's Chloe's turn up
I don't think it'\s going as badly as some of the rps i've made. INSERT ADVERT HERE

@Jagson, when will it be night in the rp? I've a plot idea. Also:

Chloe cracked her neck as she walked to the stadium. For some reason it felt as if everything just stopped. Her opponent smiled at her as he sent out a hitmonchan. She smirked as she sent out a pidgeot.

The fearrow flew up in the are as the Hitmonchan tried to attack it with a thunder punch it smirked as it flew straight at the hitmonchan hitting it at top speeds causing him to fly to the other side of the stadium Koing it instantly.
Chloe smiled as she walked out of the stadium with a wide smile on her face.

When you mix up the normal/flying pokemon from Kanto....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jagson, are you there? Could you please reply to my last post? I need the cover of night to be around so I can do a Masquerader attack somewhere in Goldenrod.
I just hope the masqueraders don't try to recruit Nion again mainly because they have already tried and they weren't successful in recruiting him but that was when he was insane like now but at the time he was still holding on for sanity but now he's embracing what he is in the world and in full phyco so yeah I'd say they would succeed

I just hope the masqueraders don't try to recruit Nion again mainly because they have already tried and they weren't successful in recruiting him but that was when he was insane like now but at the time he was still holding on for sanity but now he's embracing what he is in the world and in full phyco so yeah I'd say they would succeed
All I remember was having Daevara say that she wanted Nion to join, but I don't recall them approaching him. He would make a good Masquerader leader/admin though. We should have a plot arc where that actually happens at some point...