• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
What do you meens by dying like characters dieing or the rp itself because I think we'll do just fine like kanto just I feel like the original had a lot of boring people who dident move the plot forward but now we have new people who aren't afraid to do crazy shit to move the plot forward but still since I'm a new one I have no idea wtf your talking about XD
Let me explain. I had a role in creating the Masquerader plot in the original league tournament series. But each of the Masks within the elemental council and their grunts, all had to die as part of the plot to eliminate each one of them, including their leader. This required a lot of pointless killings off which did waste time since the focus was suppossed to be the tournament itself.

What actually happened with the masqueraders during the Kanto League tournament reboot I wasn't part of?

As a side note, some of the newer people that have joined here seem to have created a very dark picture of Goldenrod City!

Last edited by a moderator:
For @JohnsonAce eyes only
Okay this is my idea for how the masqueraders should be. So while you have control over them I would prefer you keep them like this.

During the time of the Great Pokémon War (What AZ talked about in X and Y). The faction that lost the war Created an Organization that one day will rise to the power they lost. The organization knew that they couldn't reveal themselves or else they would be eliminated. So they stayed in the shadows and manipulated the world's events to fit their purpose. Over the centuries they manipulated Politics, law enforcement, military, and the evil organizations of every region.
Present day they have control over sixty percent of the international Police ( Since McNeal is the chief of the International Police.) a Mercenary who gets the job done, and other wealthy and powerful men and women.
Their end game is to bring the world into a war that it won't be able to recover from. The survivors of the 2nd Great Pokémon War will be ruled by the council as they reign as Kings and Queens of the new world order.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
For @JohnsonAce eyes only
Okay this is my idea for how the masqueraders should be. So while you have control over them I would prefer you keep them like this.

During the time of the Great Pokémon War (What AZ talked about in X and Y). The faction that lost the war Created an Organization that one day will rise to the power they lost. The organization knew that they couldn't reveal themselves or else they would be eliminated. So they stayed in the shadows and manipulated the world's events to fit their purpose. Over the centuries they manipulated Politics, law enforcement, military, and the evil organizations of every region.
Present day they have control over sixty percent of the international Police ( Since McNeal is the chief of the International Police.) a Mercenary who gets the job done, and other wealthy and powerful men and women.
Their end game is to bring the world into a war that it won't be able to recover from. The survivors of the 2nd Great Pokémon War will be ruled by the council as they reign as Kings and Queens of the new world order.
I shall bear this in mind, well, more than that. How should I approach the 'war' idea? What I mean is, how are the Masqueraders going to start one using the tournament?

Just a few more characters:

Name: (Formerly Special Agent) Daevara (Real Name Georgia Dalton)
Sex: Female
Appearance: Tall, Long unusual brown hair, which is tied up most of the time. Her hair was blonde but she dyed it. Evil eyes, pretty strong.
Pokémon: Misdreavus, Sneasel, Tentacruel, Arbok, Vileplume, Xatu. Like Zoe and Damian, she may swap out her pokemon for others. She has a pet Persian who was aquired from the Leader who left.

Her two bodyguards and high ranking Masqueraders:

Name: (Special Agent) Jack (Real Name Jason Jackson)
Sex: Male
Appearance: Not as tall as Daevara but he's a good height, probably average, dark brown clustered hair. Thinish
Pokemon: Octillery, Skarmory, Hypno, Umbreon, Aipom, Venomoth

Name: (Special Agent) Ripper (Real Name Kyle Bludjer)
Sex: Male
Appearance: Tall and strong, muscular, light brown clustered hair.
Pokemon: Scizor, Sandslash, Poliwrath, Muk, Rhydon, Beedrill

They are former members of Team Rocket and come as a duo like Jessie and James. They also have a Wobuffet they can be seen using.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm gonna ask him tho and idk what he meant by that I think he doesn't want you to control those characters if that's the case Nion would never meet them he'd just know it and never get to meet his family

Yea I don't think anything connecting the RP to the cannon is aloud, even if it is just mentioning it.

For meh question, what's the line up for the first round gonna be? It's coming up in a couple posts (ok fine, like 30 posts but still) so I just figured it would be good to post it now. Plus is gives meh time to plan stuffz.

@Jagson

I feel like just getting all the characters to sleep is gonna take two days I knew we shouldent have started out with so many characters.

Also @Jagson is it ok if nions dad can be Giovanni and brother obviously silver because it opens up lots of plot ideas for nion. like you know nion could go crazy again because he knows his dads a crinamal and he needs to be one to because he thinks he's destined so please jagson hopefully you can do it this one time because I meen nion won't even meet them he'll just know so please?