• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I draw teh art stuff.

:trollfaceplz: That is definition of the Mean Look.

I lol'd so hard at cup-o-cake. I want one. They sound delicious. Though they remind me of something...

Tropoween! :O I don't get why there's a monocle on it but it adds to the epicness!

In the words of a famous infomercial host, "But I'm not done yet!"

megaflare.png

Dissidia Final Fantasy is amazing BY THE WAY!
pawnch.png

Action scene practice.
pokemondoodles.png

And just some Pokemon doodles.

And what would Halloween be without pumpkin carving?!

pa300172.jpg

It would seem that it doesn't just haunt your TV.

pa300177.jpg

Looks like this Spiritomb is trapped in a pumpkin! I guess we could call it a Spiritpumpkin ::)

That is simply amazing, good sir. The candles glowing eerily through the silhouettes certainly make the Pokemon creepy. The detail in the Rotom is especially impressive. Hope you're Halloween's a fun-filled, Pokemon-filled one as well.

Ooooh.
That Rotom's great. The teeth must have been tricky...
In your doodles, I like the Probopass. He looks shady.
Secret Agent Probopass!
That would be awesome!!

sleeves.png

Sometimes you just gotta pretend you like those kinda gifts...
trapcard.png

I drew this at like, two in the morn'. I don't know what I was thinking...
(the shirt says, YOU GAY HOE lol, noob)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Redundant smileys everywhere and why exactly are you attaching a Scizor? >>;;

Read the rules before making any further posts.

I can't help but chuckle at the sight of Stel wearing a smilie-face t-shirt. It somehow echoes cheerful doom.

Are those bad-ass shades, or his eyes?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'd assume it's a variation on my glasses XD The anime lens-flare effect.

This made me lol hard. XD RANDOM MSPAINT POWARS. Bitchslappin' n00bs for great justice.

(also, Eee at random Gardenia XD)

Hehehe, these are really funny. They look like what I doodle in math class.

I especially like how in the yugioh one it is "you gay hoe" not "you gay ho," so it refers to the gardening tool and not the loose woman.

Haha, thanks. This is one of those moments that I get an idea and have to quickly get it down before it fades. And yeah, those are glasses, I thought the glare worked for the moment.
(Sorry for quality!)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be honest, I don't look on this forum as much as I should... But Trop? I love your stuff. You've got great style, and your Rotom pumpkin is beyond awesome.

And yet... Post #93 takes the cake and wins the internets (for a day). Epic work. XD

*tries not to crack up* *fails to do so*
Dude, love this! Who knew Stellar could be good in artwork. I think this needs to go in the Global Rules section, as it shows great signs of...on second thought, never mind. But still keep the freakin art goin!

13180152.png

I was experimenting with a new style of art and ended up with someone new to draw.

hurp.png

I've decided to make her very guy-like.

mickeyc.png

I drew this last year on the way home from Disney World on the Florida Band Trip.

WHICH REMINDS ME! Who here has heard of Epic Mickey?
Check it -> http://gameinformer.com/mag/mickey.aspx

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, that Ridley is incredibly impressive. And fuxing /scary/. Just how he should be! :p

soodtw.png

Happy Holidays guys!

28hefc1.png

You know, I've never actually seen mistletoe hangin' around anywhere...(it's a conspiracy I tell ya! it don't exist!)

I see mistletoe every year at my grandma's, actually. :p It gets annoying when I'm the only person who walks under it and I have to run for my life from the nearest person

I think tinypic works for Virgil well, but I use photobucket. I can see the pictures on my computer.

I use Photobucket and it works well. Sometimes I have to resize if it's big, but it works.

I've never seen mistletoe ever.

I coulda sworn I commented on your Ridley. All well. Anyways, it looks so cool. It looks just like the Space Pirate! He's one of my favorite antagonists and you made a replica of him perfectly. *applause for Trop*